Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Katie Ellison follows and comments on Kelly's organised motherhood. Interesting when Kelly has made no bones about her feelings for Mrs M and is quite open about calling her out, yet Rebecca and Katie are so so good friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of the main things that annoy me about Nanny mc lee, man child, dj, bad boy belter, weather and scooter loving twit pat is his total defiance like a child at labelling ADs and his sulky comments when he's had to do it, gifted FYI being one of them and refering to people as sad individuals who have simply asked if it's an Ad or not, he's thrown his baby toys out the pram when he's had to stop his shady ways and be honest, something they both seem to really detest doing. Big babies the both of them, think he's vile but in comparison to the Edgy cold one I guess you could say he's not as bad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I noticed Katie Ellison follows and comments on Kelly's organised motherhood. Interesting when Kelly has made no bones about her feelings for Mrs M and is quite open about calling her out, yet Rebecca and Katie are so so good friends.
I dont believe they ever were really good freinds.
They were really awquard together.
Katies probably relieved she dident make it to vloggers retreat and left channel mum.

Reactions: 12
One of the main things that annoy me about Nanny mc lee, man child, dj, bad boy belter, weather and scooter loving twit pat is his total defiance like a child at labelling ADs and his sulky comments when he's had to do it, gifted FYI being one of them and refering to people as sad individuals who have simply asked if it's an Ad or not, he's thrown his baby toys out the pram when he's had to stop his shady ways and be honest, something they both seem to really detest doing. Big babies the both of them, think he's vile but in comparison to the Edgy cold one I guess you could say he's not as bad
This description made me howl 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh. That’s shocking. This making money off something you’ve not paid for malarkey is pissing me off so much 😡

Its like an unwritten rule that people who buy personalised number plates are slaves to every new bloody iPhone model that comes out. Children playing at adulting 🙄
I have a personal plate but have the same phone for years until it gets so slow I can’t cope with it anymore 😂

My pal was at the same theatre last night... the theatre wasn’t even half full and tickets were being flogged for a fiver so they were probably just wanting another bum on the seat! The production was awful and there was 40 minutes behind curtains because of technical issues so more fool her!!
Bet she hasn’t moaned about it though since she didn’t have to actually pay!!😠

Reactions: 9
I’d love to see my husbands face if I stood in her kitchen taking a photo like this......then uploaded to social media 🙈😂😂
Just call her Max Wall

Totally off topic but..... why is lee liking posts from Lydia Millen.
Isn’t he off shore? 😐
Wasn’t he telling us about floating cows a few days ago?

View attachment 40859
They think the have something in common with Lydia ref trolling.

Totally off topic but..... why is lee liking posts from Lydia Millen.
Isn’t he off shore? 😐
Wasn’t he telling us about floating cows a few days ago?

View attachment 40859
They think the have something in common with Lydia ref trolling.

Mrs Meldrum here’s your new profile pic

1FDFA9BC-C334-4B58-8878-75FBE4D13CB4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This what she had to say about the show, not the same review a tattlers friend made🤔 so bleeping shifty. She won’t say a bad word cos then her free tickets would stop but she’ll mislead her followers to make them want to go and then they waste their hard earned cash on a terrible performance.

Do you think she’s read what has been said on here re: stepping away from the phone and sorting herself out and actually listened ??? 😂😂😂 I mean we can only hope.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She's such a hypocrite. Paid £5 for tickets to an amateur theatre show and absolutely slated them, but freebie tickets with technical difficulties and slow pace was still great.
But wait, according to Grabby anyone with a critical opinion of a business/professional is a troll so does that mean she's been caught trolling HMT for saying it was slow in places? What next Reb, trolling your kids and now your spongey lifestyle benefactors!
Whats the line that's rolled out about trolls? sad pathetic jealous women with nothing better in their lives. Sound familiar?

Reactions: 23
“I’ve got such a busy day.... I’m getting my hair done”

Get to duck you airhead.

Hope they sort out that dry birds nest on her head.

Need to film a video in the middle of the day......do we sense an ad??

Yep. Look at the smirk on her face as she says it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
God, I hope they put some conditioner on her hair, the underneath looks like yellow candy floss!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I for one am glad she's off to the hair dressers. She needs some olaplex/ a deep conditioning treatment, a good cut and that colour sorting! In that picture with the really high hair do the other day the blonde bits looked green?!
She paying for it herself or is it kindly gifted?

I think she'd suit a nice concave styled Bob, bet it would take years off her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I for one am glad she's off to the hair dressers. She needs some olaplex/ a deep conditioning treatment, a good cut and that colour sorting! In that picture with the really high hair do the other day the blonde bits looked green?!

Yep, she needs the horrible dead ends chopping off completely, the weight taken out of it, low lights or something to bring the colour back down and some deep conditioning. It’s in terrible condition and the last thing it needs is anymore bleach going on it.

Reactions: 11

I just had olaplex two weeks ago! It’s amazing! My hair resembled Grabby’s - cross between straw and candy floss, so brittle I could snap bits off just by running my fingers through it! I’ve spent a fortune on hair masks, shampoos, conditioners, etc none of which made any difference. One Olaplex treatment and it feels sooooo much better and hardly any breakage. I think I ought to be an influencer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
“I’ve got such a busy day.... I’m getting my hair done”

Get to duck you airhead.

Hope they sort out that dry birds nest on her head.

Yep. Look at the smirk on her face as she says it.
I genuinely think she treats all her followers with contempt now, so she purposely antagonises them by saying tit like this. I thought for a while she was doing it to just wind up Tattlers for some sick attention seeking way (wind up the Tattlers so she feels valid when she blames them for her poor life choices). Now I truly believe she uses her channels for freebies and passive aggressive posts to all her followers. All the empty engagement in the world haven't saved her brand work, in fact the over zealous sheep have done more damage than good. So in true narcissistic form they'll be to blame for her downfall too. She'll look down on them and enjoy stirring the pot by saying a hairdresser appointment is a busy day. It must be her "hoppy" now.
It's times like that I almost feel for her, what was once so lucrative is now nothing but toxic for her. Almost but not quite

Reactions: 16
After her attitude regarding the library card she should get a "can I speak to the manager?" Hair cut......
20190919_100630.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.