Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fuming about the gifted tickets......she’s never at the theatre unless it’s gifted!!! And could she label them *press tickets* any smaller??? She’s not bloody press!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m fuming about the gifted tickets......she’s never at the theatre unless it’s gifted!!! And could she label them *press tickets* any smaller??? She’s not bloody press!!
She’s an absolute sneaky c@nt. slates amateur productions she paid a fiver per ticket for but laps up free trips to HMT in Aberdeen... anyone ever seen her review he shows she sees? How’s she press?! This woman enrages me!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Absolutely raging she has been gifted more tickets ! When will they realise! Maybe try giving them to a more deserving family in the area 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Middle aged man! He’s a year younger than me 😭😭😭
I had the same heart sinking feeling when I read the comment too 😂😂😂😂 I was hoping I wouldn't be refer to as middle aged for another 10 years yet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Press tickets to the theatre. Journalism a new hobbit?
More fool these idiots who give them away. Press promos are meant to be to promote or critique a show, not for some 15 second pic of the poster . The world has gone Effin mad. Organisations need to stop hiring 20 year old snow flakes as their marketers!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think being momentarily disappointed in the gender reveal makes Lee a bad dad in the slightest. After 4 girls my hubby was convinced the 5th was a boy (different pregnancy symptoms etc), so when we found out it was number 5 I think we both had a flash of disappointment across our faces (ffs my 12 year old cried that she wanted a boy lol). Luckily there was no cameras picking up our micro expressions, and after the initial disappointment we realised we were just destined to have a girl gang, and that no matter what we were just lucky to be having her. Doesn't mean we love her any differently or any less.

However I reserve the right to judge Lee's parenting on his lack of privacy and security foe the children, for exploiting their childhood for likes and freebies, for failing to safeguard their emotional wellbeing in order to make money from them, his unhealthy body image obsession that will be toxic as young women grow up, their lack of concern when the children are ill and failure to get them seen by medical professionals,and his inability to properly clothe them for the weather and activities.

That all makes him a crap dad in my eyes.

Reactions: 28
I don’t think he can be blamed for his reaction when he found out. Although it certainly shouldn’t have been put on YouTube for everyone to see. I’d say he’s a bad parent for allowing her whole life to be posted online but he clearly adores her

Reactions: 9
There are quite a few clips over the years of S looking cross at the camera, clearly not wanting to be filmed, can they not realise that there may be a connection with how sensitive she is and the fact she has a camera shoved in her face, going to school where kids will talk! There are going to be lots of parents who don’t like Rebby and the kids will know it. S should not be being shown anymore, nor Florrie, they are at school, leave them out of the circus.

Reactions: 15
I don't think being momentarily disappointed in the gender reveal makes Lee a bad dad in the slightest. After 4 girls my hubby was convinced the 5th was a boy (different pregnancy symptoms etc), so when we found out it was number 5 I think we both had a flash of disappointment across our faces (ffs my 12 year old cried that she wanted a boy lol). Luckily there was no cameras picking up our micro expressions, and after the initial disappointment we realised we were just destined to have a girl gang, and that no matter what we were just lucky to be having her. Doesn't mean we love her any differently or any less.

However I reserve the right to judge Lee's parenting on his lack of privacy and security foe the children, for exploiting their childhood for likes and freebies, for failing to safeguard their emotional wellbeing in order to make money from them, his unhealthy body image obsession that will be toxic as young women grow up, their lack of concern when the children are ill and failure to get them seen by medical professionals,and his inability to properly clothe them for the weather and activities.

That all makes him a crap dad in my eyes.
Well said 😊

Reactions: 3
More fool these idiots who give them away. Press promos are meant to be to promote or critique a show, not for some 15 second pic of the poster . The world has gone Effin mad. Organisations need to stop hiring 20 year old snow flakes as their marketers!
Hi Rebecca thanks for your high brow post show analysis with added passive aggressiveness & narcissism for good measure 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a sneaky bastard.
Deliberately posting about the theatre show after she’s been because she knows fine she’s going to get grief for it.

Press tickets - don’t make me laugh. 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m very conflicted about Lee.....he seems like a great dad and doting husband but he also sells his children for the lifestyle, sends passive aggressive messages to women and is shady with ads & gifts.
I 100% think the girls were better off with him home than Rebecca though 🤷🏽‍♀️
This 👏👏
I completely agree, sometimes I really like Lee, sometimes I think Oh FFS 🤦‍♀️
I'd rather watch him blogging than Rebecca tbh, he was pretty good!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.