Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sneaky bastard.
Deliberately posting about the theatre show after she’s been because she knows fine she’s going to get grief for it.

Press tickets - don’t make me laugh. 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s exactly what she did. She knew she’d get comments on any post she made about it and she couldn’t monitor them whilst sat in her press seat at the theatre poised to offer her critique to the performers and technical staff alike.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still using the raminator I see...... What a shite PT, her form on press ups is atrocious!! Get those bloody elbows in.... Rami, il give you that one for free mate.... Need any more PT pointers give me a shout mate 💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is Lee trying to blag himself a free iPhone or something? He sounds like a bloody phone salesman with all his chat about the new one.
No one cares Lee. No one cares. If you have £1000 or whatever the handset costs to drop on a bloddy mobile phone then you crack on son. But don’t then whinge on about how skint you are.....

Absolutely ridiculous. Vanity spending at its worst, what a twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is Lee trying to blag himself a free iPhone or something? He sounds like a bloody phone salesman with all his chat about the new one.
No one cares Lee. No one cares. If you have £1000 or whatever the handset costs to drop on a bloddy mobile phone then you crack on son. But don’t then whinge on about how skint you are.....

Must be so, so hard for the poor wee love, having to pay for stuff when it all used to be gifted. No holidays either. My heart bleeds for them both 😂😂😂

• Haha
Still using the raminator I see...... What a shite PT, her form on press ups is atrocious!! Get those bloody elbows in.... Rami, il give you that one for free mate.... Need any more PT pointers give me a shout mate 💪
I've heard the Raminator isn't fully qualified yet and gives clients a discount due to that fact. Would explain why he appears to be rubbish.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've heard the Raminator isn't fully qualified yet and gives clients a discount due to that fact. Would explain why he appears to be rubbish.

He’s useless

He just seems like a jumped up little twit.

Would explain why her form is absolute shite in the gym and why she’s made no changes whatsoever to her body at all since January.

The guy is a joke and the entire “I’m going to the gym” shtick is beyond boring and all a complete fabrication.

But I guess she has to bat her eyes and giggle at someone eh...

Reactions: 17
Hi , does anyone know if its possible to make the font for #presstickets any smaller? Asking for a friend.

Still should say #gifted or #AD ! grrr

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Could not agree more!

Reactions: 9
The stories today in Costco with the big snowman are VERY similar to Rosie Ramsay’s a few days ago 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm sure Poppy was supervised with the toy, but I don't think I'd post a photo of my just turned two year-old with a Kinder Egg - it's just asking for people to tell you off.

Reactions: 6
There is a swipe up for tickets... bet any money she’ll be making something off that.
Ugh. That’s shocking. This making money off something you’ve not paid for malarkey is pissing me off so much 😡

Its like an unwritten rule that people who buy personalised number plates are slaves to every new bloody iPhone model that comes out. Children playing at adulting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any decent gym based PT would expect clients to show muscle gain/definition within 3 weeks (2 sessions per week).

Reactions: 15
Ugh. That’s shocking. This making money off something you’ve not paid for malarkey is pissing me off so much 😡

Its like an unwritten rule that people who buy personalised number plates are slaves to every new bloody iPhone model that comes out. Children playing at adulting 🙄
My other half has a personal plate and won't touch Apple! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More fool these idiots who give them away. Press promos are meant to be to promote or critique a show, not for some 15 second pic of the poster . The world has gone Effin mad. Organisations need to stop hiring 20 year old snow flakes as their marketers!
Have contacted Rachael Campbell, PR for the theatre!

• Heart
The stories today in Costco with the big snowman are VERY similar to Rosie Ramsay’s a few days ago 🙄
Thank duck they didn't sing into the kareoke machine then! At least Rosie can sing 🎶

Lee would be better placed with a leapfrog or Fisher price model in my opinion, wonder if he's checked out their latest?🤔

And my opinion on the suspect PT qualifications... If this is true SURELY that isn't a good advert for the unit gym? Related by marriage or not, if it's blasted a over social media that the bammy Rami is not fully qualified then that's a bloody joke! 😂

Has anyone swiped on that ticket link? I'm local and wanting to question further..... 😊

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Thank duck they didn't sing into the kareoke machine then! At least Rosie can sing 🎶

Lee would be better placed with a leapfrog or Fisher price model in my opinion, wonder if he's checked out their latest?🤔

And my opinion on the suspect PT qualifications... If this is true SURELY that isn't a good advert for the unit gym? Related by marriage or not, if it's blasted a over social media that the bammy Rami is not fully qualified then that's a bloody joke! 😂

Has anyone swiped on that ticket link? I'm local and wanting to question further..... 😊
The theatre were struggling to sell the tickets as they were on ITISON { site like GROUPON} for half price!! Bargain Basement FREEBE REBEGGA :m :m :m 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The theatre were struggling to sell the tickets as they were on ITISON { site like GROUPON} for half price!! Bargain Basement FREEBE REBEGGA :m :m :m 🤣🤣
Ahh unusual for theatre, but folk just don't have the same money for the prices they charge.

They’re very quite today...any guesses as to way?:unsure:
Drama to follow or game playing by the sad pair.
Or perhaps they've bored themselves to sleep. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My pal was at the same theatre last night... the theatre wasn’t even half full and tickets were being flogged for a fiver so they were probably just wanting another bum on the seat! The production was awful and there was 40 minutes behind curtains because of technical issues so more fool her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.