Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like the dark blue lounge 😬

It’s just a mess because it’s been put on the walls in a room that’s filled with random mismatched crap that they were gifted.
It doesn’t go with the odd 1990s pine fire surround or the flooring. It’s all just dark, drab and soulless. The house has no personality to it or any feelings of cosyness to it because it’s all a mix of impersonal tat that she was gifted when they moved it.
To me it just looks very chaotic, messy, out dated and just a bit tit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Haha!

Saturday night of dreams?!

Right you are Rebecca, you’re easily pleased! A few candles and that constitutes a dream night?! Ha!!!! Hahaha!!!!!!!

Shut up.
Well with the candles it means they don't have to pay to put the lights on. They hate spending any of their own money. 💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cameras rolling...

Look at what a doting mummy I am! Look, here I am with Safiyah- look how fun I am! Look! Look! Look! Look at us, strangers of Instagram, look at how much I love my daughter....

Now off you duck to bed Safiyah, you’ve fulfilled your prop duties for the day.

You can actually see and hear her demeanour change. It’s like a switch being flicked.

There’s the real Rebecca Meldrum- and it ain’t pretty. So cold & clinical. Nothing maternal about her.
Totally agree staged but also tad snappy.
Still not showing lee to add intrigue
Unless lees decided not to be shown.
Maybe hes gettimg some grief off the great lads in the rig as he realised who the twit is!

I liie haugue blue just not with that would
Also not in that house
Woukd be ok with 1 wall maybe
It telling they hardly in that room because family room is nicer.
She also says she hates the furniture shes gone off old sofas and free gifted Oakland furniture.
She hates curtains. Hard to
see what she likes about that room.

Reactions: 9
I think organised motherhood has it in her bedroom and it looks lovely. They shouldn’t have done it in a room with so much pine.
Yes i wondered that i know Katie Ellison has 1 room living room. Not sure if organised motherhood kelly is stifkley blue not haugue and both only done 1 wall.
What age was meldrum house built?
We went dark not blue in lounge but perioud house white ceilings. White windows it works as the room gets loads of sun and light.

Was it autumn weather in scotland yesterday or does she get her own climate.
Another engagment question as her main hobby is watching tv.
Some sheep need to realise she will never respond to their messages.
Was a summers day yesterday down south.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yes i wondered that i know Katie Ellison has 1 room living room. Not sure if organised motherhood kelly is stifkley blue not haugue and both only done 1 wall.
We went dark not blue in lounge but perioud house white ceilings. White windows it works as the room gets loads of sun and light.

[/QUOTE

That first question is strange. Why would you send a total stranger photos of your baby? I don't understand how so many fall for the engagement trick repeatedly. They all flock to reply to her questions, don't any of them see that she answers barely anyone unless it is a paid promotion? She isn't even subtle, covering it up by a few likes and token comments. Just nothing, but still they reply to her. Weird.

Reactions: 3
Yeah weather was good in Aberdeen yesterday but my part of Scotland it was terrible, gales and rain.

Reactions: 4
The whole clip with Safiyah was uncomfortable to watch. Very cold towards her daughter and why was it filmed. Shouldn’t Safiyah wanting a bit of time with her mum be private and involve lots of cuddles.

Reactions: 12
The whole clip with Safiyah was uncomfortable to watch. Very cold towards her daughter and why was it filmed. Shouldn’t Safiyah wanting a bit of time with her mum be private and involve lots of cuddles.
I always want to know how we see the starts of those conversations. If s was in bed and just came down, even if Rebs had her phone on insta stories you don't know what s is about to say? So whys it filmed? Makes me feel its very set up if she is ready to catch all these incidents from the off.

Reactions: 15
Linking an £160 ring... oh f#ck off....

Why not just tell people where it is from
Yeah I messaged her ages ago saying may I ask WHERE it’s from not HOW much it cost. Personally I don’t think it’s worth the money but to each to their own.

Reactions: 6
I agree about the fire surround, they should defo paint that white if they can’t change it

Did lee ever reveal what was in his hole?!!

Latest pic, her engagement, wedding and eternity rings don’t sit properly together, that well messes with my ocd!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree about the fire surround, they should defo paint that white if they can’t change it

Latest pic, her engagement, wedding and eternity rings don’t sit properly together, that well messes with my ocd!!!
And me!😂 I’m just screaming put the wedding band in the middle!!! At least it would improve it!!! All nice rings, but not that combo!
Love the fact she’s moved the MV ring over, gotta get those AFF ££££££££ 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Yes the rings are very annoying! If I were her I’d swap the eternity and wedding band round because at least then the wedding and engagement bands would sit flush together!

Reactions: 8
Why has she moved the MV ring from one hand to the other? Oh yeah, just to wind up tattlers and tattler 'visitors' about her engagement, wedding and eternity rings ....always works. 🙄

Hi Lee & Rebecca 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Showing off her rings like that is just terribly vulgar. She needs to cultivate a bit of class if she wants people to aspire to be like her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her rings look like they came straight out of the Argos catalogue. And they don’t sit nicely together or suit her finger.

Going to the gym with her Dad..... 🙈 Christ, find some friends Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

It was blowing a hoolie but very mild temperatures, certainly not what I’d call autumn weather 🙄

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she's had another Skype call with her chums over at headquarters recently? Change of content over on the gram, no filter, no moaning of tiredness, the no social media at the weekend rule has gone.. So many changes made which match what is being said here. What's the point when it's just a hobby though eh?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.