Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When is she going to realise the P isn’t bad she is just an active 2 year old. How on earth would she cope with a puppy/dog if she can’t stop complaining about her 2 year old daughter. We can all have days where kids can really test your patience but that’s part of mum life, she chose to have 3 kids.

Reactions: 21
I was going to say someone is trying to help her and engaging with Safiyah is maybe advised but then if she is getting professional advice then surely they would tell her to reign in her attitude towards Poppy ? as I have said I can’t watch her anymore not worth the aggravation but it is so obvious that she resents that poor bairn especially now that she can’t use her in very lucrative ads the whole Poppy bashing stemmed from getting dropped from high paid ads I could be wrong as I don’t see the vlogs I have only the Insta posts to refer to and can’t bear to watch them anymore but has anyone else noticed this change or am I letting my dislike of her cloud my view ?

Reactions: 9
I dont know, her house always looks cold to me😂. Lack of furniture plus those horrible blinds and no rug in the "lounge" does not make for cozy and warm to me. The fire is just an illusion to create coziness.
I don’t know why but your comment just made me think it still game when they’re arguing about putting the fire on and victor says to jack put the bulb on then it suggests warmth! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The £140 Cashmere jumper shrunk in the was. When she says somebody shrunk it, well it had to be her or Lee as they do the washing in the house. Anyway I digress. Point I wanted to make is it just shows how she doesn’t give a tit about her things. A jumper that most of the sheep probably wouldn’t afford to have as a staple in their wardrobe.. cashmere is timeless but she didn’t pay for it so she doesn’t give a duck. That’s why half the stuff on preloved is manky and boggin’.

Reactions: 20
The £140 Cashmere jumper shrunk in the was. When she says somebody shrunk it, well it had to be her or Lee as they do the washing in the house. Anyway I digress. Point I wanted to make is it just shows how she doesn’t give a tit about her things. A jumper that most of the sheep probably wouldn’t afford to have as a staple in their wardrobe.. cashmere is timeless but she didn’t pay for it so she doesn’t give a duck. That’s why half the stuff on preloved is manky and boggin’.
Aww I haven’t heard “boggin’” in years 😂 when I first moved down south I tried to use it and got looked at as if I’d said that Reb wasn’t a spoiled brat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty much all the UK instamums create dire content now - can any of you link me to some mum you tubers elsewhere? I can’t watch the UK ones anymore. Nothing informative, inspiring or interesting about any of their videos!

Reactions: 12
Pretty much all the UK instamums create dire content now - can any of you link me to some mum you tubers elsewhere? I can’t watch the UK ones anymore. Nothing informative, inspiring or interesting about any of their videos!

These are my favs (they also have Instagram but I’m not on there)- been following since they were all small youtubers. They are from states and Canada. All the UK duck wits all end up in the same boat. Just greedy bastards who seem to hate their kids

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yes! It’s the influencer/commercial timetable though, they’re so used to selling tit to people before the time comes that they’re always very premature with everything. Now normal people follow the same timetable too (because they’ve been influenced!). The tree down on Boxing Day is incredibly sad when you have young kids, but if you put it up in bleeping November, well you get fed up and Christmas is done with when it’s really only just begun. I’d love to see influencers this year take it back to basics and do Christmas at Christmas, from mid December onwards maybe. Celebrate the season whilst in the actual season. That would be a really positive thing to do.

I’m 90% sure it was rats, hence why never mentioned again.
Probably attracted to the crappy nappy thrown out of the bedroom window.....nice! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m 90% sure it was rats, hence why never mentioned again.
I’m 99% sure it was rats! A friend of mine had a problem with them in her garden due to a neighbour leaving excess bird food out. She had holes in her borders just like Lee’s!

This. Who in their right mind would put a £140 cashmere jumper in the washing machine? Anyone who had spent their own hard earned money would hand wash it with extreme care. I thought the same with the £25 a pop Bobby Brown lipstick Poppy had allegedly smeared all over her face a while ago. You just wouldn’t leave good quality make up where a toddler could get it and ruin it. No respect for anything as it has all come too easily to her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Going to confirm this for you all as I know it was speculated a lot before, but shockingly meldrum decided to leave CM of her own accord. Which half were glad of as she can be an absolute witch and so ignorant

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Going to confirm this for you all as I know it was speculated a lot before, but shockingly meldrum decided to leave CM of her own accord. Which half were glad of as she can be an absolute witch and so ignorant
Do we have receipts??? 🤣🤣
How do you know?

Poppy and Alessia SJ are possibly the best kids on youtube 🤣
I want to see them 15 years from now ditch their parents and go it alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched the “daddy didn’t come home” vlog from a couple of years ago. S was sat there eating rice crispies asking what the jingle for it was. R said “snap, crackle and pop” and little S, still trying to pronounce words properly, says “snap, TATTLE, and pop” 😂 think we have figured out the founder of this site 😂 either that or R has been reading these threads for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we have receipts??? 🤣🤣
How do you know?

Poppy and Alessia SJ are possibly the best kids on youtube 🤣
I want to see them 15 years from now ditch their parents and go it alone!
Can’t post receipts without outing myself but let’s say channel mum ladies have a group chat and the day before she spoke about it, we were all informed. :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m 99% sure it was rats! A friend of mine had a problem with them in her garden due to a neighbour leaving excess bird food out. She had holes in her borders just like Lee’s!

This. Who in their right mind would put a £140 cashmere jumper in the washing machine? Anyone who had spent their own hard earned money would hand wash it with extreme care. I thought the same with the £25 a pop Bobby Brown lipstick Poppy had allegedly smeared all over her face a while ago. You just wouldn’t leave good quality make up where a toddler could get it and ruin it. No respect for anything as it has all come too easily to her
Remember Rebeggar lives with the motto zero duck's given 🙄

Reactions: 6
Well I would have been shocked if you had come on and said everyone was sad to see her go and she’s a lovely person.
I am surprised that only half of them were glad she left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.