Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face when she is talking about it - she doesn't look concerned for Poppy, only p*ssed off that SHE is tired. Selfish horrible person. :mad:

Imagine saying she hopes something is wrong with her child, so they can "fix" it. FFS. What about children who have things wrong with them that CAN'T be "fixed"? She is beyond the pale. DISGUSTING.

I hope Poppy IS just a sh*t sleeper (and nothing medically is wrong), and the hospital send them away with some parenting classes! And their tail between their legs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She put the feral one in a cage 😬
God could you imagine her with a puppy.
Puppy in one cage and Poppy in another while she sits on her phone finding tit to affiliate link on Instagram

Reactions: 22
I haven’t been able to watch her latest stories but even just reading here has me fuming! What kind of mother hopes for something to be wrong with her own kid? And then broadcasts it to 1000s? She’s bat sh*t crazy

Reactions: 18
What happened to the wonder weighted blanket??
How do her followers not pick up on her story telling? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does anyone follow The Unmumsy Mums house account?
She’s been putting stories up with her husband painting kitchen cabinet doors, being very honest about their budget and the work that is involved.
It’s interesting to see how long it’s taking, longer than 3 days with a 6 hour park day thrown in 😉🤔
@EdgyLegend did you ever get the go ahead on that info about the kitchen from your friend?

Ok I COMPLETELY understand how awful it must be to be kept awake every night but god almighty you’d swear poppy was a beeping fire alarm needing a new battery....

There is ZERO concern for the actual child. Poor Rebecca, poor Lee, they had an awful week off and it’s all waffles fault...

That same child can be used as a Instagram prop daily but I just wish the cast would preform for the camera on que and then just keep quite.
So unfair on the Meldrum’s
My thoughts too. If that kid is only getting 30 minutes sleep a night (probably massively exaggerated), there is something seriously wrong, but oh no, it’s all just poor Reb and Lee. They’re so narcissistic.

Her latest stories annoyed me maybe if P wasn’t allowed to sleep for 3+ hours in the day and you actually got off your flat arse and took her outside to tire her out she might actually sleep at night! Try some controlled crying and for the love of god you’ve made yourself a habit of rubbing her legs she sleeps fine during the day you made the big deal out restless legs which she doesn’t have maybe be try things for more than a day and you actually might get somewhere you selfish woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't take you long there Lee! View attachment 43595

I don't know much about phone prices (im not a bad boy belter) but a phone with a hairline scratch and a charger that doesn't work but he is still asking for what seems to me like top dolla?? Is there not like another 3 versions of iphone after this one he is selling?

Maybe we will see it on MrsMpreloved and a sheep will jump at it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Today I have received devastating health news about a family member so hearing her say she hopes they find something wrong with her daughter made me feel physically sick!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Today I have received devastating health news about a family member so hearing her say she hopes they find something wrong with her daughter made me feel physically sick!!!
I’m so sorry you have had such horrible news, I actually could not believe her saying that! Pray Rebecca that there is nothing wrong and you just need to break the habit! Silly woman, what a awful thing to say.

Reactions: 15
She'd soon have a change of heart if the 'something wrong' involved more input or effort from the poor kids parents

I really hope she doesn’t encounter any Dr’s, nurses or Consultants she’s accused of ducking around when she takes Poppy to her appointment. A lot of the maternity Dr’s work at sick kids as well. I’m surprised they haven’t went private since the NHS is so tit 🙄 Restless legs my arse she just doesn’t like sleep that’s all her mind isn’t stimulated enough bet she sleeps when she starts nursery.

Reactions: 13
I’m so so sorry. We are all disgusted at what she said. Why would you wish your kid had something wrong with them? Why would you wish your kid has restless leg syndrome(I imagine that is horrific)
duck me Rebecca sort yourself out you disgusting excuse for a mother. Pray your kid is okay and it’s just sleep training you need.

And to the poster who mentioned not taking their baby home with them I am deeply sorry this happened to you and I hope you are healing with love and support. It’s horrific to hear Rebecca complain that the doctors “dicked” about and eventually sent them home when she was just 37 weeks pregnant with F.

You know what I think this disgusting human being needs is a bleeping reality check. She needs to get a job so she is surrounding by other normal hard working people who don’t have life as easy peasy as her. She claims to be an “adventurer” but she never leaves her village in high north. They go on holiday and only experience an airport and a resort no actual experience of culture and how bleeping EASY YOU HAVE GOT LIFE.

God she is absolutely infuriating. She has absolutely no life experience and THAT my friends is the issue here

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe Poppys sleep is nearly as bad as she makes out. Surely Poppy would be grumpy during the day and show signs of tiredness. Especially if it’s night after night
Poppy's sleep is as bad as the Hooper twin's behaviour. "All for the gram".

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.