Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now there’s a play pen in the bedroom while R gets ready. About bloody time.
Tattlers: “I can’t believe she’s leaving a 2 year old to her own devices downstairs while she stares at herself in the mirror”
Reb” I Ignore the tattlers they’re just sad and jealous”
Also reb: “I’ve put poppy in here while I can get showered and ready as she’s getting into everything”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really hope she doesn’t encounter any Dr’s, nurses or Consultants she’s accused of ducking around when she takes Poppy to her appointment. A lot of the maternity Dr’s work at sick kids as well. I’m surprised they haven’t went private since the NHS is so tit 🙄 Restless legs my arse she just doesn’t like sleep that’s all her mind isn’t stimulated enough bet she sleeps when she starts nursery.
Yeah then she'll be aff linking the nursery! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe this utter twit of a woman when my son was going for all sorts of appointment's and assessments all I could think is please just tel me I'm a bad mum and need to do better even the day we got his ASD diagnoses even though I knew he would get a diagnoses of ASD as I worked with children with ASD I still sat even as they were talking about the outcomes of the tests saying to myself please let him be fine just tell me I'm a tit mam.
I don't understand someone wanting there to be something wrong with their healthy happy child whose only difficulty is sleeping at night she needs to grow up and give that child a proper routine. To be honest I think Reb should put her in full time nursery I wouldn't normally want a SAHM to do this but feel she would then get a proper routine be around people who take an interest in her and what shes doing and she would be away from so much negativity she would also use up her energy instead being put in a sling/carseat/pram etc.
When you read here Reb stop thinking about yourself and think about Poppy lots of children are difficult sleepers my friends little girl never slept well until she was 5 nothing wrong with her just a bad sleeper. Also if you think your tired think about all the mums who are up during the night but still go out to work I was one of them my son could go to school and still not sleep at all for 48 hours if he sleeps 5 hours a night it's a good night and always has been since he was 3 and he's now 15 but my only worry whenever I went to appointments was if he was OK having so little sleep and it still is my only worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
IV just watched her 37 and 39 week pregnancy update videos and I don't even know what to say. Does she just think she is better than everyone else!? And in her 39 week update she said she had a glass of wine. How selfish is she!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why don’t they take it turn about if Poppy is up.. at least allow one to have a relatively decent amount of sleep whilst the other tends to P?

I very much think Reb is one of those..if I’m up, you’re bloody up too Lee, AREN’T YOU LEE!

I genuinely feel sorry for the wee toot.. sleep deprivation yes i get it is hard on parents but if you have such a concern for your child’s sleeping pattern, or lack thereof why are you not actively pursuing this with a medical professional before now? You can’t honestly expect something to work first time and that’s it done... life isn’t like that.

I don’t know how many more times there can keep being suggestions of what they should try on here..we know they read here.

STIMULATE her. Not just having her out playing in the bleeping bark while Daddy waffle plays at doing the garden and constantly videos her.

I noticed yesterday, Rebecca didn’t have Poppy with her once in her stories. Not once. I honestly think poppy picks up on the vibe from her mother. She’s a prop that can be perched on her mothers lap when she needs her. Reb has her gym sesh then her “life admin” get to duck Reb, then her helping at the prodigal child’s class, then bramble picking with the big two 🤦🏻‍♀️ I couldn’t ever imagine being like that with my children.

Reactions: 17
100% agree with the fact she is under stimulated! Take her to soft play, parks, swimming. God, if I really want my baby or stepdaughters to sleep I do both! And every time she goes for a walk she's in a bloody sling! At 2,thats just ridiculous. Running round a house all day, no matter how big is no where near stimulating enough for her. But having a child that actually needs to be active is too much hard work for reb.

Reactions: 14
Rebeggar you might be interested to know that the Drs dicking about at Aberdeen Maternity are amongst the best trained in the country and the unit revolutionised shared care maternity services in U.K. and aided infertility clinics throughout NHS in general 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why don’t they take it turn about if Poppy is up.. at least allow one to have a relatively decent amount of sleep whilst the other tends to P?

I very much think Reb is one of those..if I’m up, you’re bloody up too Lee, AREN’T YOU LEE!

I genuinely feel sorry for the wee toot.. sleep deprivation yes i get it is hard on parents but if you have such a concern for your child’s sleeping pattern, or lack thereof why are you not actively pursuing this with a medical professional before now? You can’t honestly expect something to work first time and that’s it done... life isn’t like that.

I don’t know how many more times there can keep being suggestions of what they should try on here..we know they read here.

STIMULATE her. Not just having her out playing in the bleeping bark while Daddy waffle plays at doing the garden and constantly videos her.

I noticed yesterday, Rebecca didn’t have Poppy with her once in her stories. Not once. I honestly think poppy picks up on the vibe from her mother. She’s a prop that can be perched on her mothers lap when she needs her. Reb has her gym sesh then her “life admin” get to duck Reb, then her helping at the prodigal child’s class, then bramble picking with the big two 🤦🏻‍♀️ I couldn’t ever imagine being like that with my children.
Maybe Poppy is like Roald Dahl’s Matilda? So clever and interested in life but has such uneducated and vain parents that she develops mental powers from all her untapped intelligence.
If ‘ghostly’ messages start being written about Rebecca in the utility room with a floating piece of chalk and they flee the house never to be heard from again then we’ll know the truth! Gwan Poppy!!!!! 🤣

(Can you tell I’m working my way through all Roald Dahl’s books with my 6 year old atm 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m bloody fuming! She’s only advertising Fatface, my go to brand of casual wear. Off to email them right now! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Will brands please for the love of god do some homework on bloody influencers before they decide to work with them 😡😡😡
There’s no way reb would pay for fat face, she’s a primark loving freeloader ffs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Love how 'its completely sold out' yet there are size 14 and 16 available. So what she actually means is 'it's completely sold out for beautiful skinny Minnies like me but you fatties out there can still buy it'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The dress really shows off her beautiful year round golden olive skin... and the nuclear blue hedgerows

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So both of them are skint/claiming poverty and they both have the iPhone 11 priorities right there 🙄 yes I’ve got an iPhone but it’s an 8 and I got a really good deal on it as my se won’t support the new ios in fact my iPhone 8 is even more older now the 11 is out but so what it does what I need it to and i only upgrade once the software can’t be supported anymore

Reactions: 18
So both of them are skint/claiming poverty and they both have the iPhone 11 priorities right there 🙄 yes I’ve got an iPhone but it’s an 8 and I got a really good deal on it as my se won’t support the new ios in fact my iPhone 8 is even more older now the 11 is out but so what it does what I need it to and i only upgrade once the software can’t be supported anymore
As they’re influencers they probably can write iPhones off as a business expense, especially the 11 as the camera is something special apparently? I dunno. Phones bore me. Unlike these childish tossers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.