Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a red Range Rover Evoque on their drive in Lees photo drinking Prosecco outside the front of the house 👌🏻
Well spotted. Maybe that’s it then. They won’t mention the car as they know they get backlash but sent back the lease bmw and got a lease evoque on the business accounts.

Reactions: 8
I take my hat off to you and all the work that hospital staff do, in some cases in very challenging circumstances.
A member of my family was recently in hospital and sadly passed away. I could not thank the staff enough for their care, compassion and support during this very difficult time. I was sickened watching how some people treat the staff on hospital wards, they think that they are in a hotel and that everyone is at their beck and call
There is no way on earth that Rebecca could do your job and if she can’t walk in your shoes, or lick your boots then she should shut the hell up or even less likely, put her hand in her pocket and pay for going private That would shut her up when she got the bill.
The maternity ward I was on was so busy, yes I was fed up and it wasn’t exactly a hotel but my frustrations were around the bigger issues such as under investment , telling the bounty woman to fek off and being gob snacked at how the staff never stopped .

Reactions: 7
So tell me, how does the cherry sleep mix help with the restless legs they are waiting on the hospital appointment for that they were so, so sure it was. 🤔

Now P is in a big bed, with another bed in the room for the parents. Poor kid is probably spooked to feck in that house. Makes me shiver why anyone knowingly would have bought it. 😔
Agree. It doesn’t seem as if P has ever settled in that house.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've always thought that but I'm weird that way. Poppy probably has worms like many have suggested. 🙄
But I truly feel a place can have bad vibes and that house has certainly not been happy nor lucky for them. That said, it coincided with a massive increase in their greed and general tit behaviour and attitude towards many.

Reactions: 16
The whole house seems very cold but Poppy's room in particular has a very eerie feel about it.

Reactions: 4
Well spotted. Maybe that’s it then. They won’t mention the car as they know they get backlash but sent back the lease bmw and got a lease evoque on the business accounts.
I hope they got a good lease deal on that Evoque...looks a bit small inside. 😂

• Haha
She still had them on when she went bramble picking with the girls at tea time 🤮
She certainly did! Her sweat glands are probably where her morals and integrity are - up her own arse.
would answer there interest in Lydia Millen. She recently got a new Range Rover although not the hairdressers model. Can they not get over the fact they’ll never make the money they thought they would from the joke it has now become. If they have a new car leased or otherwise and she bleats poverty I will have to vent! Nothing wrong with the Ford!

Reactions: 6
The whole house seems very cold but Poppy's room in particular has a very eerie feel about it.
Its weird one. Maybe its knowing its sad history.
Plus decor makes it look like a unloved dated rental property.
It always comes across on camera as cold and souless.
Painting the cabinets white has helped but kitchen now looks cold and clinical as they not painted other woodwork and the dining tables grim i know it was free.
I like their sofas. They ruined the lounge with hague blue.
The bedrooms seem cold and lifeless especially rebs room and girl babe office.
I assume bathrooms dire as they seldom shown.
She even said herself the house is always cold.
The utility/garage and shed creepy.
The gardens overwhelming with dark woods behind.
It does feel like the move has destroyed them and like she said they now have pressure massive mortgage and frustrated as they have no money or gifts to renovate.
Think they thought they would be gifted bedrooms and new kitchen.

Reactions: 8
What happened to the wonder weighted blanket??
How do her followers not pick up on her story telling? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does anyone follow The Unmumsy Mums house account?
She’s been putting stories up with her husband painting kitchen cabinet doors, being very honest about their budget and the work that is involved.
It’s interesting to see how long it’s taking, longer than 3 days with a 6 hour park day thrown in 😉🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She certainly did! Her sweat glands are probably where her morals and integrity are - up her own arse.

would answer there interest in Lydia Millen. She recently got a new Range Rover although not the hairdressers model. Can they not get over the fact they’ll never make the money they thought they would from the joke it has now become. If they have a new car leased or otherwise and she bleats poverty I will have to vent! Nothing wrong with the Ford!
Not to mention the new iPhone. 🙄

Does anyone remember the video about thanking all the staff who helped her during Poppy s delivery and her hospital stay? I think it was roped in with a paid pampers AD? I remember thinking at the time, blimey every single member of staff appeared to have A LOT of time for her and she went on like they thought she was something really special. It was like she became best buddies with them. I don't doubt how amazing the staff are, I just remember reading quite a few comments saying not all experiences are like this and I even thought at the time what a rose tinted view of it all. She must have really pissed the staff off filming when they asked her not to include them. I did think at the time as she was reeling off the midwives names I wonder if they thought so highly of you love? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the 37 week pregnancy update and I am fuming!! Just when I think I couldn’t despise this woman anymore....

I have been in and out of Aberdeen maternity hospital more times than I care to mention over the past 3 years and for some really unpleasant and sad things. Yes, they are extremely busy and yes, you can often be waiting around, but duck me, does she even realise how many people have high risk pregnancies? Up until that point hers couldn’t have been considered anything other than normal considering she wanted a home birth, so maybe just maybe she could think gee maybe I’m being kept waiting because the doctors and nurses are busy seeing to women and their babies who’s lives are in serious danger, or even delivering dead babies. Yes that’s right princess Reb, some people endure 9 months of pregnancy and then don’t get to take their babies home with them.
God forbid you ever think outside your own little fucked up bubble you absolute horrible cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
What if Poppy is having issues sleeping alone because there's a ghostie keeping her up? With the history in that house, it's not that far fetched to imagine.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh Lee 😢 get the camera out your little ones face and leave the poor child alone, she looks exhausted, but hey you got your camera shot right? Honestly this whole tit show is so so bloody wrong. Thousands of strangers viewing your child who looks bloody shattered and she's turning away from the camera, you selfish tit! She doesn't want to be filmed you absolute bell end! Why is it we seem to care more about them in these situations than they do? Bloody messed up all of it!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m watching Offspring atm on Netflix, there is a house on it that nobody can sell due to a murder taking place over five years before, made me think of Murder Mansion!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bastard checking in.

Did she really go to the school after her work out, in sweaty gym leggings?
I feel bad enough just picking up my kid in sweaty workout stuff if I've not had chance to shower! And I just stand in the playground! 😂

Can't wait for some major dicking about on my 12 hour shift tonight 🙄
That's the only reason u go to work surely?! 🤣

Does anyone remember the video about thanking all the staff who helped her during Poppy s delivery and her hospital stay? I think it was roped in with a paid pampers AD? I remember thinking at the time, blimey every single member of staff appeared to have A LOT of time for her and she went on like they thought she was something really special. It was like she became best buddies with them. I don't doubt how amazing the staff are, I just remember reading quite a few comments saying not all experiences are like this and I even thought at the time what a rose tinted view of it all. She must have really pissed the staff off filming when they asked her not to include them. I did think at the time as she was reeling off the midwives names I wonder if they thought so highly of you love? 😂
She probably threw a load of random names out! I doubt very much she actually bothered to learn their names!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.