Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to really wanting a solution for Poppy's legs, but only for Rebecca's own benefit! She needs sleep! It doesn't matter how uncomfortable Poppy is or how little sleep Poppy gets!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Back to really wanting a solution for Poppy's legs, but only for Rebecca's own benefit! She needs sleep! It doesn't matter how uncomfortable Poppy is or how little sleep Poppy gets!
THIS!!!! She literally never mentions how awful it must be for poor Poppy to be so uncomfortable she only gets 30 mins of sleep ALL NIGHT. She only frames it in terms of herself. Can she not see how she comes across?! Poppy has made this trip home with Lee crap - that’s nice too

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Well spotted. Maybe that’s it then. They won’t mention the car as they know they get backlash but sent back the lease bmw and got a lease evoque on the business accounts.
It’s Poppy’s toy car 🚗

Reactions: 5
Ok I COMPLETELY understand how awful it must be to be kept awake every night but god almighty you’d swear poppy was a beeping fire alarm needing a new battery....

There is ZERO concern for the actual child. Poor Rebecca, poor Lee, they had an awful week off and it’s all waffles fault...

That same child can be used as a Instagram prop daily but I just wish the cast would preform for the camera on que and then just keep quite.
So unfair on the Meldrum’s

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If Poppy sleeps for 3 hours in the day there is NO problem with her sleeping! Is it worms? Is it habit? Whatever it is doing anything for one night and giving up is ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had a look at the woman she linked on her story about the cherry thing. She had a story up last night wishing her luck with it and saying you need to do it more than once for it to work. Rebs ranting this morning that it didn’t do anything. I haven’t looked into it so I have no idea if the cherry smoothie would actually improve sleep but if it’s something you want to try then you would surely keep going for a week to see if it helped. Not just once and then give up.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
If the child is sleeping for 3+ Hours during the day with no issues at all then it seems unlikely that it’s restless legs.

I think it’s just a bad habit she’s got into.

I can’t believe Rebecca says she hopes that there is something wrong with her..... bleeping hell. 😔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So she is moaning about lack of sleep again ! How anyone chooses to watch these people is beyond me , I am no expert on childcare but have raised 5 and have 12 grandbairns they thrash about kick their legs in temper sometimes i remember one of mine doing this often I did not massage their legs because then I would be doing this all night long ! If their was an actual physical problem then Poppy would not sleep for 3 or more hours during the day surely ? Is it possible she enjoys the attention without a camera usurping her ? Is she enjoying the soothing motion as do most bairns ? I could be wrong I often am but I think she is attention seeking and she has a perfect example in her mam who better to teach ( confuse ) stop blaming the bairn for your poor parenting and stop bloody moaning it’s beyond irritating and completely unhelpful

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why doesn't she just co-sleep for a bit? My son does it from time to time when he's going through changes (starting school, clearly going through a growth spurt, moving house) and it doesn't last forever. He gets the comfort he needs. We both get sleep. I've never once needed to do post after post on social media about sleep problems 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
1. Pretty basic that if your child has been in distress thrashing all night etc and eventually falls asleep on the floor that you lie on the floor with them i.e. not climb into a separate bed yourself???!!!!!!

2. There are no words
"This time home with Lee has been crap we're both so tired."
This makes me so sad for Poppy who is in the same room HEARING all this!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Does anyone remember the video about thanking all the staff who helped her during Poppy s delivery and her hospital stay? I think it was roped in with a paid pampers AD? I remember thinking at the time, blimey every single member of staff appeared to have A LOT of time for her and she went on like they thought she was something really special. It was like she became best buddies with them. I don't doubt how amazing the staff are, I just remember reading quite a few comments saying not all experiences are like this and I even thought at the time what a rose tinted view of it all. She must have really pissed the staff off filming when they asked her not to include them. I did think at the time as she was reeling off the midwives names I wonder if they thought so highly of you love? 😂
Yes, I think it coincided with the Pampers ‘thank the midwife’ campaign. Would Rebecca have been as grateful and name checking individual midwives if it wasn’t a promotional campaign? I somehow doubt it.
Not all women have a positive experience with maternity care...but Pampers need to get that Christmas ad to be successful not realistic.
(Don’t use Pampers for my children but the donating per pack by Pampers is good)

Reactions: 11
My nearly 5 year old who has asd has just been put on medication for sleep issues, even those can take up to 3 weeks to work. Her trying each thing for just one night is absolutely pathetic. And it's also really pisses me off how little she cares how all this little sleep affects Poppy, no all she cares about is herself. Bloody cowbag!

Reactions: 18
I am so so tired
To be fair I find almost everything she says annoying , really really annoying she is my kryptonite ! My grandson said this to me when he asked for crisps and realised there was only ready salted left !! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe Poppys sleep is nearly as bad as she makes out. Surely Poppy would be grumpy during the day and show signs of tiredness. Especially if it’s night after night.
Says she’s tried everything - yeah for like 5 mins. Doesn’t stick to a routine for more than a day. Every sleep expert will tell you routine is key.
And all we hear is how tired Rebeggar is. Not how tired Poppy is. Probably because she’s not nearly as restless as Twatty Reb makes out. The woman is a liar as we know!

Reactions: 25
Well. What a shower of shite those stories are. Tried everything?? Try it for more than one night you pair of twats🙄🙄. Also...a playpen for an active 2 year old? Just me or is that a bit odd? Would she not try and climb out? I would stop the naps during the day as well.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.