Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fully expect either an AD or affiliate link to the orchard game Florence “got” for her birthday

Reactions: 16
My heart sank when she said to P there was no room then the look on her face when P got up, she just wanted to be included. We love a piley on in our house.

• Sad
Has she mentioned anywhere what she ended up getting Florrie for her birthday? The orchard game will be gifted, orchard always sent things to her p.o.box.

Reactions: 11
Reb you’ve not affliate linked the eBay leggings in 48 hours. You ok hun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Fark me. Pat cackling through his stories that he filmed today. Banter on the rig must be piss poor and he’s having to make up for it.
I could seriously never spend the day with that 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone said no yet to her question re the filter ! Pretty sure all the No’s will be blocked like the question about Vlogs!
Me! Just checked and haven’t been blocked... yet 😂
Ps long time lurker first time poster 👋🏼

• Haha
His laugh though.....have you ever heard a more twattish laugh? As Rebecca likes to say "you're soooooo bloody annoying"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1. Poppy is absolutely adorable!
2. The way Rebecca is with her is vile.
3. Poppy’s Little face when her mum is nasty, heartbreaking the way it changes.
4. What did they actually do for the girl’s birthday? As if you’d be filming things on your phone?!
5. When she said there was no room to hug Poppy- I felt sick to my stomach for the poor little mite.
6. She is one hard, cold, nasty, lazy narcissist.

Reactions: 25
The sad thing about all this is, it wouldn't take much for her to be more likeable. All it would need for me is care for other people's feelings and acknowledging other people's different opinions. By this, I don't mean putting up with people trolling or abusing her, we all know that's not ok. I mean understanding that you can't live in a world where everyone agrees with you. Understanding that when you offend someone with an octopus picture or a Next picture about breast cancer, you simply say that you're sorry and certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, showing that you care about your followers. Instead, she posts on stories about all the shi t she's getting on a post about "a bleeping octopus". This is her attitude to everything.....duck you all, no fucks given. Can she really not see why she is so disliked? It's not rocket science, you just come across as the mean girl in school. One minute "hi guys" the next it's sighing, stomping feet and sulking when she has to act like a grown adult and see that other people have feelings that deserve to be considered. I've honestly not seen anything like her out of all these mummy floggers. She's the worst in my eyes, all about Mrs Meldrum & always will be!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
1. Poppy is absolutely adorable!
2. The way Rebecca is with her is vile.
3. Poppy’s Little face when her mum is nasty, heartbreaking the way it changes.
4. What did they actually do for the girl’s birthday? As if you’d be filming things on your phone?!
5. When she said there was no room to hug Poppy- I felt sick to my stomach for the poor little mite.
6. She is one hard, cold, nasty, lazy narcissist.
I don’t know if Rebecca acts that way knowing she’ll get a reaction on Tattle or she is genuinely not that maternal/lacking emotion...either way it’s her children who have to experience playing second fiddle to strangers/‘bastards’ on the internet.
Yes, creating content and posting stuff is her job/‘hoppy’ but why put things like that up?
I would not speak to any child like that. My 3 year old is a ‘mummy’s girl’, she will demand cuddles and is quite vocal when my older children are snuggled with me. Sometimes all my children want to snuggle up at the same time...I have more than three and when my 3 year old thinks mummy is exclusively hers I tell her I can fit two on my lap, one on my chest and I have two arms to hold them all...oh but I don’t have a phone/audience to perform to so I can prioritise my children.
Rebecca’s reaction to Lee putting Poppy next to her was like he’d inconvenienced her massively, how can holding your child be such an inconvenience?
I work such random hours that I sometimes miss bedtime or just sitting watching CBeebies with my children, I love every moment I do get to engage with those who are important.
Rebecca YOU wanted to cut back on this influencer life, YOU sent Lee back to work so you now don’t see him for weeks...put the phone down and smile,genuinely smile at your children and value your time together as a family.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
All this negative press has done has increase her followers - I’m sure she used to be at 79k odd, not it’s up near 100k - go figure?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
All this negative press has done has increase her followers - I’m sure she used to be at 79k odd, not it’s up near 100k - go figure?!!
Shitstorm chasers.... No way genuinely interested followers. 😂

She knows exactly what she is doing. As bleeping dumb and moronic as it is, she wants to portray the image of this exhausted “full time” 😒 mummy to three girls who’s making it through each day her husband is away working offshore.

She has Safiyah, the eldest, sensitive child who’s quite happy off living in her own daydream world with her colouring pens and book.

She’s got Florence who’s this delicate, girly princess. Loves wearing a tutu and has the long rapunzel hair everyone loves.

Then she’s got Poppy, the feral toddler who does as she pleases, keeps them up all night and rules the roost.

That’s her “characters” in her story. It’s really sad isn’t it, but this is the way she’s presenting her children to the whole world.

She doesn’t do class parties for her children’s birthdays because 1) she probably wouldn’t get it gifted to her so would need to put her hand in her pocket 2) she would have to engage with mere mortal parents of said children 3) those parents wouldn’t be the best buddies bestest pals best mates best friends you’ve ever had in your whole entire best lives 4) it wouldn’t be about her, it would be about her child and she can’t share limelight with anyone, not even her own offspring - however for Florrie she’ll make the odd exception

Safiyah and Poppy will be seeking counselling when they are older, I would put my house on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.