Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the filter is a “omg you look so different in person” kind of tackle. The reverse to the Snapchat filters what people use to make themselves look ‘flawless’ 😏 but you see them in person and don’t recognize them without the stars above their head and dog ears, a few more spots and more wrinkles. What a way to express my hatred for Snapchat filters 🤢 😂

Reactions: 11
Maybe thats why wee lee was begging on his stories for an iphone...trying to keep up with big rami👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I use nicknames myself but I stick with one and don’t change it up every two weeks? Poor Poppy/Pops/Waffle/feral child will never know her actual name
Well, not till she goes to school and has to be called poppy coz there's another waffle in the class! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I forgot just how bloody awful the filter is.. I dont mind people using a filter but why does I have to be orange!

Reactions: 17
Just watched the latest vlog. So poppy is naughty, S is naughty but nooo F isn’t naughty. Surprise surprise. Wonder where that’s come from 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched her latest story on Instagram and she’s cuddling S&F and Poppy wants up too. She’s unbelievable - she actually says there’s no room for Poppy. Lee ( assume its Lee) then puts her on Rebeggar who looks v annoyed and goes “ really?” in a nasty tone. Then remembers she’s filming & is all smiles. Cow.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
No room for Poppy as she already has S, F and not forgetting her precious phone in her arms.

"Who loves Mummy?" Parenthood all a huge ego trip for this woman.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m fairly new to Tattle and if I’m honest at first thought - gosh they’re a bit harsh on here! However fast forward a few months and I’m now thinking actually, you guys have her sussed 100%.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone with such little self awareness as her. She really thinks she shits rainbows doesn’t she? Nothing is ever her fault. Ever. Off to unfollow her. She doesn’t deserve those kids. 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
What the eff are those poor kids supposed to say to that!!!!! And why pathetic birthday tea for five... Where's the grandparents or a couple of her nursery friends for tea birthda party after school friday. Tightarse. Doesn't cost much to do a fun small kids party. I was a single parent on income support.. Musical bumps,cheap pass the parcel with Poundland bits etc so cheap and friends round more important than expensive presents .

Reactions: 23
Just watched her latest story on Instagram and she’s cuddling S&F and Poppy wants up too. She’s unbelievable - she actually says there’s no room for Poppy. Lee ( assume its Lee) then puts her on Rebeggar who looks v annoyed and goes “ really?” in a nasty tone. Then remembers she’s filming & is all smiles. Cow.
She’d have enough room if she put her phone down and just cuddled her kids 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s too self absorbed admiring her own reflection in her phone than be present having a cuddle with all three of her girls. They don’t stay little forever Rebecca. You should be cherishing those moments of having all three babies in your arms but nah, so long as you are giving it all the sultry poses with your filters that’s way more important.

Q&A - what’s in the hole. That’s it. That’s all we want to know. However can probably bet a wedge on it that it will go something like the following:

You guys are couple goals
How do you do it all when Lee is away
You poor thing how do you cope
Will you have any more kids 🤦🏻‍♀️😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Rebecca Meldrum is the biggest arsewipe on the Internet.

That’s it. Cant be arsed saying anything more about her today. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
But it's all for the gram isn't it? It's just a tit show. Sorry I try and not comment about her relationships with her children but she really either doesn't care the favouritism shows, or deliberately does it, I can't make my mind up. She's not that clever as we know so I just think she doesn't give a toss.
Take today, says 'bloody' tea on front of her 2 year old on her lap, who's a sharp as a button so will pick that up, should be grateful her wee one is in a happy mood despite not sleeping, she could have a whinging twoster all day, she lies about decaf (not a chance in hell it is) and she's been having it for months..... 🤔
Then there's no room for poppy, mummy sulky face... S asking her to take a picture (poor kids always have to communicate through the camera lense).
This hobby is going to be right down the plughole with the restrictions on plugging kids online as without them, she's now nothing but a stroppy witch with a birds nest hairdo hating down the lense, she can't cover it up at all now. A break would be a good idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What the eff are those poor kids supposed to say to that!!!!! And why pathetic birthday tea for five... Where's the grandparents or a couple of her nursery friends for tea birthda party after school friday. Tightarse. Doesn't cost much to do a fun small kids party. I was a single parent on income support.. Musical bumps,cheap pass the parcel with Poundland bits etc so cheap and friends round more important than expensive presents .
Well unfortunately with Rebecca, she's just too bone idle to bother:-
a. Shopping for the food
b. Preparing the food
c. Organising party games
d. Writing the invites
e. Having other children in her house.
f. Tidying up afterwards.
So basically, she can't be arsed 👎😏. However, if she had to go to the gym and her car had broken down and there was 3 feet of snow she'd bloody well make the effort to get there even if she had to crawl.😡 It's priorities with Edgy🙄, and she's the priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They really think the sheep are idiots. ‘Home made pizza and Prosecco in the garden’. Sounds so quaint and wholesome Grabs. Just like someone who uses Richmond Sausages on a family BBQ.

That story where poppy is desperate to climb onto her lap - Grabs is literally salivating at her own picture on her phone.

Vile

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It didn't even look like she was hugging s, looked more like she was sitting behind her, having to lean over her shoulder to get in the story!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.