Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, what is the big deal with your page having a "theme". I dont understand? Is it cos now she is just her natural shade? She looks older with the tango glow.
Thought she was not using the nuclear filter any more....? That photo of Florrie with the balloon is very filtered 🤔

Reactions: 13
Do they never do kids parties for the girls where you invite the whole class?

Reactions: 10
Correct. She also replied to someone who mentioned it with “bad taste” not “I’ll take it down asap I’m so sorry” between it being brought to her attention she posted a 0no fucks given T-shirt” on insta and used a black women as a shield of “I’m not a racist look I have black friends” she then dubbed crappy music over it and then.. 5 days later she took it down. Absolute disgrace of a women. All she needed to do was take it down immediately and then post on YouTube and insta why she has taken it down and she is sorry for any offence caused.

Useless twit bag
Yes, that was to me

She said "apologies, its in poor taste xx"

That's not a proper apology. And nor was her "apology. " Not once had she said "I'm Sorry, I fucked up"

Reactions: 10
If she had acted the way this edited post says she did and actually written this at the time she would not be in the position she is in now. She would still be pulling in the brand work and getting all the freebies.
Her post has not been edited. Doesn’t take away from the fact that it was a Piss poor apology, but not been edited.

Reactions: 9
Her social media does have a theme.
Increasingly piss poor content, badly edited videos, greed and lies..... Enough of a theme? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has anyone said no yet to her question re the filter ! Pretty sure all the No’s will be blocked like the question about Vlogs!
🙋🏻‍♀️
Why does she talk to poppy like she’s keeping them awake for the laugh. It’s not the kids fault she’s not sleeping, obviously there’s something wrong that they need to get checked out but they get so angry at her for it.
Rebecca needs to put her phone down and Stop talking to them while looking at herself on the screen, it’s bizarre

Reactions: 21
I miss my filter, 'it seemed so much more put together'.... Come on love, it'll take more than a bloody filter. Your priorities are all to duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I hit ‘yes’ just to rub her twisted ego up a little more. Had a LOL to myself that even with my yes, it’s still in favour of no 😂😂. It’s also hilarious that she’s trying to weed ‘the haters’ out with games like this. 30 going on 13 I reckon....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing her interaction with Poppy again this morning on her stories (where she literally eye fucked herself through the whole lot) was sickening. How she can talk to her own child like that - her 2 year old child who knows no better and isn’t waking them up for shits and giggles! The venom in her voice and the crazy eyes, there is no way that little girl feels any love or security from her mother. Pat is a lot of things but at least he always comes over as being gentle and loving with the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she keep asking about the filter? Does she think the more she asks people will change their minds.
I get that it is up to her on how she presents her photos but if more than 50% of her followers are saying no then I think she should take note and either use it less or not at all because this is the same people she also relies on to click onto her affiliated links so maybe she should listen for once.

Reactions: 15
So do we think the cause of Poppy’s sleep issues is that she’s giving her tea to drink! I know decaf tea has a lot less caffeine in it than normal tea but surely if you were having sleep issues you would eliminate these kinds of things. Why not give her rooibos or another caffeine free drink. Anyway it’s all for engagement and controversy, so dull 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So do we think the cause of Poppy’s sleep issues is that she’s giving her tea to drink! I know decaf tea has a lot less caffeine in it than normal tea but surely if you were having sleep issues you would eliminate these kinds of things. Why not give her rooibos or another caffeine free drink. Anyway it’s all for engagement and controversy, so dull 😴
Or don't give her tea at all. She's 2. My 8 and 11 year old don't even get tea

Reactions: 15
The wrinkle filter is back even though more people said no than yes in the poll. Why bother ask? Just for engagement I take it.

There’s no way I’d use a filter that highlights wrinkles and aged me, I’ll go for the nice airbrushed look thanks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh back to “ask me a question” when I’m convinced she makes up half the questions herself just to be able to answer them.

I’m itching to reply. Something along the lines of

“Do you ever worry about the affect continually shoving cameras in your kids faces may have in the short and long term both in their relationship with you, and their mental health”

“Do you actually think you are any good at this blogging business? “

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Fgs why can't they ever use their proper names 🥴 All this meld, flossy & waffle shite is really annoying. They have the mentality of a couple of 12 year olds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fgs why can't they ever use their proper names 🥴 All this meld, flossy & waffle shite is really annoying. They have the mentality of a couple of 12 year olds.
I use nicknames myself but I stick with one and don’t change it up every two weeks? Poor Poppy/Pops/Waffle/feral child will never know her actual name

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.