Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was suffering from a disease.... Couldntbearseditis 🙄

Followed by a dose of iknowfuckingeverything 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m guessing by her name “insider” that we have our very own “insider” 😆😆😆
No offence to our lovely insider 🤣🤣 but this could be anyone 😬
Without receipts I believe nothing 😂😂😂

Should he not be off on a rig again.... Ok he’s only be back a day but it feels so much longer 😬
F6AAFF18-4929-414A-94F0-FF8CE27B4239.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Love that Lee is cutting the grass in his stories to Cotton Eye Joe ... a song about STIs and getting your willy swabbed. Absoluuuute belter.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Good job she’s making good use of the kindly gifted two day spray with that jumper. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Woke up with badness in her bones.....she’s 2 FFS 🙄😟
What a nasty thing to say about a 2yo.
It’s like “feel sorry for me coz my daughter is a nightmare”.
Poor me!
Learned behaviour Reb?!
And stop using your daughter as click bait. It’s disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 17
RIP the cashmere curing anxiety jumper... Last seen in tonight's vlog. 😢 The jumper of dreams 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know, I did wonder if she left CM herself - left before she was pushed so she could say it was her decision (bit like the whole “made the decision to take a step back from work” bullshit she keeps peddling). Or maybe she blames CM for not advising better over the racism furore (she’ll punt the blame on to anyone else except herself).

I personally think she was given the famed “you’re fired but you can say you’re leaving us if that saves face” line from the channel mum bods. Then they drew willies and moustaches on photos of her they have in the office and popped the champagne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Going to confirm this for you all as I know it was speculated a lot before, but shockingly meldrum decided to leave CM of her own accord. Which half were glad of as she can be an absolute witch and so ignorant
Probably blames them for not doing more to help her sort out the mess she made. Can we assume even they wouldn’t stoop low enough to support a racist?

Reactions: 8
Well I would have been shocked if you had come on and said everyone was sad to see her go and she’s a lovely person.
I am surprised that only half of them were glad she left 😂
There’s a big divide in CM it’s very cliquey. Any anyone who left this year didn’t leave of their own choice apart from Melds and Alex Gladwin. Everyone else was let go as their contracts ended.

Reactions: 7
You know, I did wonder if she left CM herself - left before she was pushed so she could say it was her decision (bit like the whole “made the decision to take a step back from work” bullshit she keeps peddling). Or maybe she blames CM for not advising better over the racism furore (she’ll punt the blame on to anyone else except herself).

I personally think she was given the famed “you’re fired but you can say you’re leaving us if that saves face” line from the channel mum bods. Then they drew willies and moustaches on photos of her they have in the office and popped the champagne 😂
There was definitley Champagne! 🤣

• Haha
Pretty much all the UK instamums create dire content now - can any of you link me to some mum you tubers elsewhere? I can’t watch the UK ones anymore. Nothing informative, inspiring or interesting about any of their videos!
A agree not many good ones in UK i do like Katie Ellison travel vlogs and charlotte louise taylors meals.
I have a big family so im drawn towards mums who manage keep tidy organised house with a few kids and meal plan /cook for large family on a budget.
Like Brittany from vasseur beauty
Love the minimal mom
Pickup limes canadian vegan living in holland some calming videos despite having no kids i think shes got great advice.
Last 2 links are uk mums of 4
Debt kicking mom and budget mom ok as same principles apply to uk just change currency.
Some if these channels not all hauls, unrelatable glam lives and constant spending money.
I also adore living big tiny house channel.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So I'm 2 minutes into tonight's vlog which is titled "busy day" she had already told me she doesn't have much planned for the day and she has filmed herself putting her jacket on twice 🙄😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No offence to our lovely insider 🤣🤣 but this could be anyone 😬
Without receipts I believe nothing 😂😂😂

Should he not be off on a rig again.... Ok he’s only be back a day but it feels so much longer 😬
View attachment 41362
Hardly whistleblowing stuff that is going to have Siobhan Freegard quaking in her boots.
Might not need to keep receipts for useless Home Bargains hauls...but do need them here, I agree.

That face looks like Lee has been on the iron tablets...get the man some #giftedconstipationrelief quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I'm 2 minutes into tonight's vlog which is titled "busy day" she had already told me she doesn't have much planned for the day and she has filmed herself putting her jacket on twice 🙄😴😴
It doesn't get any better, she's shown the cute pamper time with the girls in insta already and F eating the glacé cherry , she's tired, poppy blah blah, food shop delivery. Blah blah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.