Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I wonder how many of her followers are fake ?
Why if Florrie doesn’t like ballet does she have to continue just because it’s paid for really ?
I really can’t bear Rebecca everything about her annoys me I have questioned myself about this so many times but truthfully I just can’t find anything likeable 🤷‍
How many of the comments are genuine I wonder ? Given her fake reviews which is beyond embarrassing can we believe anything that she posts ?
If she does have a loyal genuine following why ? What do they find enjoyable or relatable ? apart from 3 very lovely bairns , this couple don’t have a personality between them , they represent everything that is wrong in our society they are greedy , dishonest , entitled , judgmental , they lack empathy , compassion and intelligence they use people and rarely show any gratitude especially Rebecca they whine and whinge like spoilt teenagers oh woe is me , I wonder do they really believe they are hard done to ? do they not read or watch the news so many parents in this world who are unable to provide food , clean water and safety for their bairns everytime I feel a bit sorry for myself I imagine how it must feel to watch a son or daughter die from starvation they would view the meldrums as very wealthy and very fortunate can you imagine how they would feel hearing their whining , how does anyone aspire to be like these people ? What is admirable about them ? Genuinely and sincerely these questions run through my mind and keep me awake the injustice of any child dying of hunger when so many have far more than they could ever need at times it depresses me I have commented this several times my comments are quickly removed and my DMs ignored I have no idea why I am not blocked ! I can’t watch her anymore so thanks to those who screenshot and keep me informed at least I can sound off here sorry for the long rant but I feel better for spitting this up 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 32

montydonfc

VIP Member
Imagine your priorities on your child’s birthday are to call people bastards and to share affiliate links to cheap bits of tat in the hope you make a couple of measly quid from it...

I mean I’m sure brands will be beating down whalars door to work with this relatable “mummy vlogger”.

Reactions: 32

Catwoman

VIP Member
Her social media does have a theme.
Increasingly piss poor content, badly edited videos, greed and lies..... Enough of a theme? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MrBull

VIP Member
Is that the one when she says they dick around on that ward?? I think that’s one of her best moody miserable moments! 🤣
I think so. She said she’s “not a fan of Aberdeen maternity hospital”. I wish they’d just said, “ok, off you fuck then, pay for private maternity care down in the central belt. One less bed for us to worry about. Cheery bye”

• Haha
  • Heart
Who the fuck has pasta with a curry though.
Fucking WEIRDOS! That's who 🤦‍♀️😂

I've heard of people that don't like rice having it with pasta. Personally I think that's weird, as an adult...grow up and eat the bloody rice! Or just have it with salad and naan bread, bhajis, samosa 😍😍

God I'm hungry😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Looking for recommendations on things to do in Edinburgh.
Because they always go to Edinburgh and always end up doing the same things....

Here’s an idea

DONT GO TO FUCKING EDINBURGH.

Go somewhere else. There are many other places to go in Scotland that aren’t Edinburgh or bloody St Andrews.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trollstice

I liked the 'keen skiier' bit. The kid had been once down a dry slope and on a 5 day ski holiday. She clearly doesn't have any other hobbies at all if that was all they had. That or Snobecca just couldn't resist another little mention of how they ski darling.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I liked the 'keen skiier' bit. The kid had been once down a dry slope and on a 5 day ski holiday. She clearly doesn't have any other hobbies at all if that was all they had. That or Snobecca just couldn't resist another little mention of how they ski darling.

Keen skier 🤣

The kid probably doesn’t even remember the ski holiday.

Rebecca will do anything to try and sound middle class.

• Haha

Youbelter!

The sad thing about all this is, it wouldn't take much for her to be more likeable. All it would need for me is care for other people's feelings and acknowledging other people's different opinions. By this, I don't mean putting up with people trolling or abusing her, we all know that's not ok. I mean understanding that you can't live in a world where everyone agrees with you. Understanding that when you offend someone with an octopus picture or a Next picture about breast cancer, you simply say that you're sorry and certainly didn't mean to offend anyone, showing that you care about your followers. Instead, she posts on stories about all the shi t she's getting on a post about "a fucking octopus". This is her attitude to everything.....fuck you all, no fucks given. Can she really not see why she is so disliked? It's not rocket science, you just come across as the mean girl in school. One minute "hi guys" the next it's sighing, stomping feet and sulking when she has to act like a grown adult and see that other people have feelings that deserve to be considered. I've honestly not seen anything like her out of all these mummy floggers. She's the worst in my eyes, all about Mrs Meldrum & always will be!

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Ok - in all seriousness - what the fuck is wrong with her?

She’s posting on Instagram 24/7 - it’s relentless
The stuff she’s posting about is absolute nonsense- what on Earth is she doing? Going to the shop and standing there taking photos of obscure magazines?!

I’m being serious- she’s lost her mind. She’s manic. It’s really concerning behaviour. I think she’s got something wrong with her, I really do.
I agree. The problem she has is she doesn’t know where she fits/what her purpose/contribution is now. She wants to stay in the limelight and keep herself relevant for the freebies but the problem is no one will touch her with a 50ft barge pole after her antics.. at least not for anything with any real clout/money. She can get all the gifted colouring books and shit hoodies but it doesn’t keep the kids warm or put food in their bellies. I think she genuinely believed she was the sole provider, it was all on her and she’s got this huge chip on her shoulder about it all. She can’t let go and see the bigger picture which is that she’s got the opportunity now to focus on being a present parent in her children’s lives. She can do the volunteering, the gym tots, ballet classes, library trips, but she doesn’t need to broadcast it to all and sundry because it doesn’t pay her to do so any longer. She’s fortunate to be in the position where even with an offshore husband she doesn’t have to work as there are plenty people I know who still need to work even part time with partners who work away. She goes on and on about fucking me time but she doesn’t do ANYTHING to actually engage and make use of her own brain. She thinks it’s all going to the gym, getting her nails done, a mooch to town with her Mum.. that’s not real life for so many people! I truly believe if she even made the slightest attempt to even do some part time work, or volunteering she would begin to find herself and find her way in life beyond this constant streaming of utter tripe on Instagram.

I know, I’m rolling my own eyes at the suggestion of her volunteering after her previous in any sort of charitable doings but I bet there would be a charity shop in Banchory she could go and help out in on the day Poppy is in nursery and the kids are in school! 56 threads in and she still doesn’t get it... the insta gravy train has terminated at the station Reb. It’s time for you to put on your big boss girl pants and actually do something with yourself. If it’s not in working, remove the cameras, allow your children the privacy they deserve and focus on them completely.

• Heart

Onthehop

VIP Member
Who goes to the library without a library card??! Classic narcissist...blaming the librarian for her own incompetence 🙄

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is she publically slating yet another hairdresser?

Just said that her hair is looking “very ginger” in the daylight and then made a gagging noise.

Really nice eh, when 2 of her children have strawberry blonde/ginger hair.....

Why can’t Rebecca just accept that she’s got brown hair and stop flogging a dead horse!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Catwoman

VIP Member
She was suffering from a disease.... Couldntbearseditis 🙄

Followed by a dose of iknowfuckingeverything 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Mrs Meldurm is perhaps another of her pseudonyms for leaving fake Amazon reviews on her own books 😂 imagine still not changing it.. instead sharing pictures of Jesy Nelson like you and her are going through the exact same thing with all these dickheads in your little corner of the internet.

All her fake ask myself questions so I can reply and tell you what I want, why do people need Christmas Inspo on Instagram? Oh shit that’s right so you can swipe up affiliate link stuff! This from the same hoppyist who didn’t do ANY Christmas content last year - only shared the best toys they have had over the yuuurs (with pieces missing etc).

If someone could please #presssample a day out just for Mummy & Florrie Flossie Florence Middlest Go Florrie Florrie Favourite Flo-Bella Florenco Florenzo Darling that would be just lovely. Between not doing her online shop so having to go the local villaaaage shoo every day for tea each night and getting her nails done, she’s bloody shattered!

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Nothing else to film so she’s trotting out the boring as fuck gym shite again.

Hilarious.

She knows NOTHING about the gym
She knows NOTHING about fitness
She knows NOTHING about cooking/food/nutrition

So all it’s going to be is her trying to affiliate link yet more gym clothes, reposting boring videos of her pretending to work out with rami and boring updates about chickpea salad

Fuck off Rebecca eh.
Can we ask her questions.....
- How the fuck have you managed to attend the gym regularly for the last 9 months and yet show zero results 🤷‍♀️

- The coloured leggings. Really Rebecca 😬

- Are you tired.

- why don’t you go to the toilet before posting an Instagram, you Appear to need to wee.

• Haha