Mrs Meldrum #56 mortgage is big, Lee’s on the rig, the house is so creepy, Rebecca’s so sleepy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm 2 minutes into tonight's vlog which is titled "busy day" she had already told me she doesn't have much planned for the day and she has filmed herself putting her jacket on twice 🙄😴😴
Such a cheesy one having oh so much at the park 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am sooooo confused on tonight’s vlog and I’m only a few minutes in. It’s titled ‘busy day’ but within the first 2 mins she said it’s going to be a really pottery stay at home chilled day. Then another few mins in and she’s saying it’s such a nice day and she doesn’t want to be at home all day so they’re heading out. Makes no sense 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am sooooo confused on tonight’s vlog and I’m only a few minutes in. It’s titled ‘busy day’ but within the first 2 mins she said it’s going to be a really pottery stay at home chilled day. Then another few mins in and she’s saying it’s such a nice day and she doesn’t want to be at home all day so they’re heading out. Makes no sense 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Could it be a nunber different days edited together?
Can't be arsed to watch it.
Busy with ny own life and kids this weekend so havent even looked at insta today.
I doubt i missed much all so samey.

Reactions: 3
She’s all over the bloody place all of the time it’s hilarious. So chaotic!
I just don’t get this “doing it on my own” tit she keeps spewing out. Nan had two older girls for the night and took one to dance next day. Same day and another man is going out to the park with them?? Does she not realise she is NOT ON HER OWN!?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So much for her year long natural tan. She has taken away the orange filter and her hands are so so pale

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s all over the bloody place all of the time it’s hilarious. So chaotic!
I just don’t get this “doing it on my own” tit she keeps spewing out. Nan had two older girls for the night and took one to dance next day. Same day and another man is going out to the park with them?? Does she not realise she is NOT ON HER OWN!?!?
Agree and we can't wake lee as hes night shift means in charge of poppy.
She seems incapable being alone and the im so happy at park/ cooking with girls and pamper nights all seems so forced trying show what a great hands on independent mum she is.
That poor dog shes back to using high pitched screech baby voice.
Come on berry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t post receipts without outing myself but let’s say channel mum ladies have a group chat and the day before she spoke about it, we were all informed. :)
RIP the cashmere curing anxiety jumper... Last seen in tonight's vlog. 😢 The jumper of dreams 🤢
She’s got more cashmere Boden jumpers I bet. Hasn’t she got one with HAPPY printed on it? The IRONY 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a messy cow, leaves things lying around all over the place, wears clothes til they’re practically walking themselves to the washing machine. Maybe that’s what happened to the cashmere jumper...it got fed up waiting for a wash, chucked itself into the machine & didn’t change the settings.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The price on her engagement ring is $1,800. Not as fancy or expensive as she hoped we think it is 😏
I haven’t looked but I’m familiar with the site and similar ones, I’m assuming what you’ve quoted is for the setting? It’ll depend which diamond she got set with it though, they vary by thousands even when narrowed down to the correct carat.

What you repeatedly call children they eventually become. Stop talking about your daughter like she's a hindrance, nuisance etc. 😠 Constant bloody moaning. Wonder how Poppy feels always being spoken about this way. I've seen go florrie be quite a madam in some vlogs to Safiyah yet I never hear her speak in any way negatively about her, silly cow doesn't know how lucky she is. Poor poppy must be growing a little tired of being spoken about in this way, drum it into them that they're difficult, feral, hard work and they will live up to that title!

Reactions: 20
What you repeatedly call children they eventually become. Stop talking about your daughter like she's a hindrance, nuisance etc. 😠 Constant bloody moaning. Wonder how Poppy feels always being spoken about this way. I've seen go florrie be quite a madam in some vlogs to Safiyah yet I never hear her speak in any way negatively about her, silly cow doesn't know how lucky she is. Poor poppy must be growing a little tired of being spoken about in this way, drum it into them that they're difficult, feral, hard work and they will live up to that title!

This 👌🏻 I really believe from my own experience growing up and how I am now, it’s so much easier to build strong and happy children than it is to repair broken adults. I hope she realises this before it’s too late x

Reactions: 14
Going to confirm this for you all as I know it was speculated a lot before, but shockingly meldrum decided to leave CM of her own accord. Which half were glad of as she can be an absolute witch and so ignorant
What? She can be an absolute witch?
I think the evidence demonstrates she IS an absolute witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.