Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog, even the title - she doesn't have moan a lot and feel sorry for herself doesn't she?

She's had to do EVERYTHING the last 3 years didn't you know, being the only earner (again a lie about how long), but did she ever think of Lee doing that whilst she pricked about at home? Nope I don't think so.
Talking away about how unhappy S it at school so then easily distracted about how she looks on camera... :sick:
P is SO SO clever, manages to get a box of ice lollies open, get into her high chair then unwrap an ice lolly - wowser, she should be on Britain's Got Talent!! She'll be chucking her own nappies out of the window at this rate! :LOL:
Gadz Turkey Ham, duck me - I've never been able to eat that. A bird mixed with a pig? :sick:
Sausage and mash on Monday? Shame your mash use by date is by Friday...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Boring vlog tonight. What's new! On a side note, I'm surprised schools allow bars and chocolate biscuits as snacks? I'm in Ireland and they're not even allowed a homemade bun or a granola bar! My daughter would have loved to go to their school !😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going meat free.....lasted a nano second. Just like everything in her life, she is so full of 💩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Im probably going to offend a load of people here...but...the cat on the dishwasher door gave me the boak🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Top tip set a timer so you have time to find car keys and drinks, FFS you’re an idiot woman sort yourself out it’s not hard to put the keys in one place and the shoes in the oh so lovely shoe cupboard! Oh and drinks in the fridge perhaps!!! God she is a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is the idiot dancing in her towel at the start of the vlog? Reminds me of the whigfield Saturday night video 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stopped watching the latest vlog after 3 minutes. I hate how she keeps talking about being the sole earner for 3 years. Number 1 - you didn't have a hard job, you were posing for Instagram and filming how 'tiny' you've become. So stop acting like you had such a hard, stressful job. You were self employed and could have still attended school plays/parents evenings etc. Which some working parents CAN'T. Number 2 - when you were busy doing this, Lee was busy RAISING YOUR CHILDREN. Doing arguably the hardest (and most rewarding) job on earth. So stop saying it with an ungrateful, resentful undertone which screams that Lee was a scrounger or something. And number 3 - please do consider your husband when you broadcast to thousands of people how quick time flies and how you want to do everything with the kids....you do realise that Lee can't? That Lee is now in the position you were in for the last 3 years and keep moaning about. How would you feel, Rebecca, if in 3 years time, Lee kept vlogging about how for the last 3 years he had so much pressure being the only one to pay the mortgage??? Any normal person would feel disrespected and undervalued.
And all while she was filming for 3 minutes and maybe more because I turned it off - her daughter was alone. What's more, she had an injury. AND she was eating. It takes seconds to choke. Even on something small.
I hope she reads this bloody forum as her fake friends aren't saying anything constructive to her so maybe she will listen to us 'trolls'.....who are actually giving her tips on how to be a better mum and wife. Doesn't sound like trolling to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Im probably going to offend a load of people here...but...the cat on the dishwasher door gave me the boak🤢
Why's the cat always in her house.
She lost car keys in restaurant other a
Day
So she still needs mummy to support so shes not exactly a solo parent or a vegetarian and switch off sunday depends which sunday?

Who is the idiot dancing in her towel at the start of the vlog? Reminds me of the whigfield Saturday night video 😂😂
Lol bringing back memories.
Always leaving poppy unattended eating.
Clearly not following organised mum as lee did the house the other day blitzed it and thank God he cut the lawn or next story be reb in teeny tiny shorts mowing the lawn because shes a machine.
I find the way she talks about money, being sole earner really crappy towards lee.
Wish the man would grow a backbone and the grandparents leave her to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh

She wasn’t the “sole earner” 😡😡😡😡

Does this dumbass not remember that Lee was equally involved in the filming & editing and also was on camera 99% of the time he’s been off work (2.5 yuuuurs - not 3)
Lee was every bit as involved in Mrs Meldrum Ltd as she was - do we not recall his fabulous modelling of the non-binary Next coat?! His advert for the beer keg? His cringeworthy videos all about his vasectomy?
Lee was a massive part of the business. It’s shameful that she’s now spinning yet another line by pretending that she’s the only one who’s done any work over the last few years.

That’s not to mention that the 3 kids have also played a massive role and have been working solidly for Mrs Meldrum Ltd since birth in Poppy’s case.

Could she emasculate Lee anymore?!
Could you imagine the petted lip and meltdown she would have if he went on camera multiple times stating how hard he’s got it since he’s the sole earner?

She’s never done a days work in her entire life.

The woman is an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Could you imagine the uproar and cries of misogyny if Lee went on about being the sole earner and the pressure he was under while Rebecca was a stay at home mum? The sheep would go mental, all the usual platitudes about how being a stay at home mum is a hard, thankless, job,parenting is 50/50 etc. If she was the sole earner why is Lee also a Director of Mrs Meldrum Ltd?

Princess Grabby obviously thinks it's a big deal since she's stuck in 1955 where the man is the bread winner and the wife stays home.
Lets not forget this woman has NEVER had a job, NEVER been self sufficent. The business may have been in her name and she was the face of it but Lee was essentially staff. He filmed and edited, and had his own adverts too. So they BOTH earned after he jumped rigs.

She's never happy. Either it's tough being the "sole earner" or it's tough being the kept woman staying at home with the kids.

Here's an idea Grabby, why not meet in the middle and get a job! Poppy in childcare for a few hours (we know how much you like to get rid of the feral one), go out and earn your own money, even part time. That way you both contribute financially, and you're not so isolated and stressed having to be mum all day (remember Grabby says she's only a full time mum when she's not working).
Only issues with that compromise, apart from the fact she's thick and unemployable (her CV would be a post it note) is that this bint is LAZY AS HELL!! If she wanted the princess lifestyle of nannies, housekeepers and ladies who lunch she shouldn't of gotten herself knocked up by the local football hooligan chav!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Why's the cat always in her house.
She lost car keys in restaurant other a
Day
So she still needs mummy to support so shes not exactly a solo parent or a vegetarian and switch off sunday depends which sunday?

Lol bringing back memories.
Always leaving poppy unattended eating.
Clearly not following organised mum as lee did the house the other day blitzed it and thank God he cut the lawn or next story be reb in teeny tiny shorts mowing the lawn because shes a machine.
I find the way she talks about money, being sole earner really crappy towards lee.
Wish the man would grow a backbone and the grandparents leave her to it.
She’s a MACHINE.

Still cracks me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On TOMM post about woman empowering woman , which i get , it was saying about followers leaving nasty comments and the such like . So Mrs Meldumb left a comment saying A-bleeping-Men 🙄 . I hope she reads this because YOU wasn't being called out for your posts love .... you was called out for being a racist witch and then trying to cover it up... sit down Meldumb you are an embarrassment

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Stopped watching the latest vlog after 3 minutes. I hate how she keeps talking about being the sole earner for 3 years. Number 1 - you didn't have a hard job, you were posing for Instagram and filming how 'tiny' you've become. So stop acting like you had such a hard, stressful job. You were self employed and could have still attended school plays/parents evenings etc. Which some working parents CAN'T. Number 2 - when you were busy doing this, Lee was busy RAISING YOUR CHILDREN. Doing arguably the hardest (and most rewarding) job on earth. So stop saying it with an ungrateful, resentful undertone which screams that Lee was a scrounger or something. And number 3 - please do consider your husband when you broadcast to thousands of people how quick time flies and how you want to do everything with the kids....you do realise that Lee can't? That Lee is now in the position you were in for the last 3 years and keep moaning about. How would you feel, Rebecca, if in 3 years time, Lee kept vlogging about how for the last 3 years he had so much pressure being the only one to pay the mortgage??? Any normal person would feel disrespected and undervalued.
And all while she was filming for 3 minutes and maybe more because I turned it off - her daughter was alone. What's more, she had an injury. AND she was eating. It takes seconds to choke. Even on something small.
I hope she reads this bloody forum as her fake friends aren't saying anything constructive to her so maybe she will listen to us 'trolls'.....who are actually giving her tips on how to be a better mum and wife. Doesn't sound like trolling to me.
This 🙌 this has summed up exactly how I feel about Rebecca

Reactions: 14
Lurker here 👋🏻
Curious as to why she hasn't announced Lee is offshore this time seeing as she made SUCH a big deal about it last time?

Reactions: 9
Lurker here 👋🏻
Curious as to why she hasn't announced Lee is offshore this time seeing as she made SUCH a big deal about it last time?

Hopefully it’s because she realises that making a huge song & dance about it was completely ridiculous? Nobody else creates such a fuss when their partner goes to work, so fingers crossed that’s the last time we hear about it!

Reactions: 10
Would anyone be willing to give me a little summary of this woman? I’ve tried to read old threads but there’s so many!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.