Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been quiet on here. Back to full time working and busy parenting.

What does go on in her mind. Instead of continually changing her girls name perhaps she should set an example and encourage her to embrace her name for what it is - rather than going down a journey of trying to be unique. Here’s something Rebs. We are already all unique regardless of what we are called. Stop being so blooming shallow and see how much you are ruining those young girls lives.

Reactions: 15
#55 I’m a machine of a mother my sheep might say, but I’m exhausted so please give me a free holiday.

I’ve lost count in the past month of how many times I’ve heard “this would be great on holiday, not that we’ve got any planned....” 🙄 duck. OFF 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
#55 Flossie? Waffle? Whalar load of shite, I’d really love a holiday but we know I’m far too tight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
The holiday bollocks has started , what happened to we’re skint ?!?!. Collect sun tokens and go to butlins twit like most people or a week in Majorca . She lives in cuckoo land honestly 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
what the actual ***k was that smug shoulder dip fake-smile-squash-my-face boomerang? Smug git

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so smug in that boomerang 😂
Look at how amazing she is, all dressed up and made up ready for the school run and a full day of “mum stuff” planned.
She manages to do all that and she hasn’t even mentioned how she’s doing it all on her own!
AMAZING!
THE WOMANS A MACHINE.

🙄 so so smug and fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so smug in that boomerang 😂
Look at how amazing she is, all dressed up and made up ready for the school run and a full day of “mum stuff” planned.
She manages to do all that and she hasn’t even mentioned how she’s doing it all on her own!
AMAZING!
THE WOMANS A MACHINE.

🙄 so so smug and fake.
Because she's not doing it alone when grandparents are always there to do it for her

Easy to throw your make up on and do your hair ready for school run when you fail to supervise your toddler or clean your house!

She's smug but the jokes on her, we all manage to do what she does every day, while having proper jobs and clean homes. The fact she thinks she's doing something inspirational shows what a lazy spoilt slob she is normally!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well she's just posted on her Insta stories, and I have to say, that taking into account she's at the gym every day, the woman is not fit. She's gasping for breath as she's pushing the pushchair through the woods back home. She should cut out some toning and lifting and concentrate on her cardio. She sounds like she smokes 60 a day. Then again she may do😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well she's just posted on her Insta stories, and I have to say, that taking into account she's at the gym every day, the woman is not fit. She's gasping for breath as she's pushing the pushchair through the woods back home. She should cut out some toning and lifting and concentrate on her cardio. She sounds like she smokes 60 a day. Then again she may do😂😂😂😂
View attachment 37859
Some cardio would be a good idea, i had no idea she didn’t do any 😱
And she said her hair is like that because of the rain. Her poor hair is so dry it’s trying the suck up all the moisture out of the air it can.
I wouldn’t be mad if a company gifted her some conditioner as at this point it could be a fire hazard.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 37859
I literally just came on to say this!! I thi k rammy needs to up her CV sessions a wee bit 🙄 a good PT would have a balance. If she's going to the gym 5 times a week that should be 2 rest days, 2 cv and 3 weight training..... But what do I know. I'm just a PT 🙄 I'm sure Reb and rammy know more than me

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 37859
I still wonder how she managed to run that 10k

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know why she bothered naming those girls. She changes what she calls them all the time.

On a different note, can anyone remember the name of the company that gifted her that photo book? I remember at the time thinking it is probably the only thing I would actually like that she has been gifted (apart from I fell for the mop of dreams and the method cleaning but think that was Louise). I want to get my children those photo books for Christmas. Googled but can only see snapfish and photobook and don't think it was either of those two.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why she bothered naming those girls. She changes what she calls them all the time.

On a different note, can anyone remember the name of the company that gifted her that photo book? I remember at the time thinking it is probably the only thing I would actually like that she has been gifted (apart from I fell for the mop of dreams and the method cleaning but think that was Louise). I want to get my children those photo books for Christmas. Googled but can only see snapfish and photobook and don't think it was either of those two.
I use the photo books app. You get a 20 photo soft back book for the cost of postage per month. You can upgrade to the hardback ones.
I use them for the Christmas photos each year, as well as the holiday photos etc. Great quality and service.

Reactions: 3
I still wonder how she managed to run that 10k
Probably walked it. She’s no runner! Puffing & panting away there just walking with the pushchair. Her fitness levels are appalling for someone who claims to work out multiple times a week......

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.