Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need managment if Youtube is just a hobbie for her now pat is back at work???

It's all part of the sneeky, sky sales techneque..'I'm just a normal mum like you'

Reactions: 18
I bet those girls will give her some grief when they are older. 😊

Reactions: 10
Mrs Meldrum #55 filthy leggings, constant begging. Salmon again for dinner, did I mention I was the sole breadwinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve been quiet on here. Back to full time working and busy parenting.

What does go on in her mind. Instead of continually changing her girls name perhaps she should set an example and encourage her to embrace her name for what it is - rather than going down a journey of trying to be unique. Here’s something Rebs. We are already all unique regardless of what we are called. Stop being so blooming shallow and see how much you are ruining those young girls lives.
Extremely childish because she is either doing this to annoy us normal human beings or because she hates that another bairn is called Florrie, I know I have said it so many times but what do her followers find likeable in this petulant spoilt madam ?

Reactions: 13
Probably walked it. She’s no runner! Puffing & panting away there just walking with the pushchair. Her fitness levels are appalling for someone who claims to work out multiple times a week......
I think someone mentioned her time was quite good or at least too fast for her to have walked it?

Reactions: 1
I think someone mentioned her time was quite good or at least too fast for her to have walked it?
Let’s remember who we’re dealing with here! She probably got a family member to do most of it for her and just did some beginning and end footage for ‘the gram’ just like the kitchen 🤥🤫🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like over the last few days I have been red pilled when it comes to Mrs Meldrum and the clan.. I'd only seen a few of her videos as they were suggested on my youtube home but wow, I've read the comments here and they are hilarious and also very revealing.. surely she can't keep this up for much longer.. I find her blogs boring and so samey - food shop hauls, gym trips, school journeys. I feel for the girls always having a camera shoved in their faces. The impact on them when they grow up will be huge. The channel isn't working for her.. how can she not see it? Whats going on with the ulcers? Has she had work done on her face too? Her dog voice on today's vlog is ten times more annoying than her Poppy voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Calling Poppy ‘waffle’ is ridiculous, presumably after a dog on TV. Why would you do that, even if your child loves that programme. My daughter loves Hey Duggee but I’m not about to start calling her Duggee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s remember who we’re dealing with here! She probably got a family member to do most of it for her and just did some beginning and end footage for ‘the gram’ just like the kitchen 🤥🤫🤭
Oh very true :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Curiosity got the better of me so I checked her time on the 10k results page. She did it in 1 HR 6 mins, although on her insta post she said she did it in 1 HR 5 mins 🤣
It could be her anaemia that's causing the breathlessness.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else horrified that she left Poppy unattended eating her lunch while she played fetch in the garden with the big ‘girlies’ and the dog? What if she tried to climb out or choked on her picnic plate? It made my blood run cold.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Anyone else horrified that she left Poppy unattended eating her lunch while she played fetch in the garden with the big ‘girlies’ and the dog? What if she tried to climb out or choked on her picnic plate? It made my blood run cold.
She's not got an ounce of bloody common sense. I can't believe that the thought never enters her head🙄. Too busy thinking about herself😡

Reactions: 8
Can’t bear to watch the whole vlog but a few things:

-She’s wearing the free Hari jumper. S is wearing the free dress. There is no shame.
-I may be being over sensitive, but poor P sat in a quiet kitchen eating her lunch alone. Not only is it extremely bloody dangerous, but there’s no social interaction whatsoever. Poor kid.
-dogs should not chase sticks. If they splinter, you’re in big trouble. Hashtag fact.
-the “goooooooo fetch” voice is similar to nails down a black board.
-If only she showed the same enthusiasm for her children than she does with a borrowed dog. Suppose the dog works wonders for a new click bait and engagement on the gram though.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.