Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't share what she did, but if you pm me I will see if my acquaintance will allow me to share with you. It was a serious allegation that she made but the complaint was dismissed
What a horrible vindictive little madam the hypocrisy is beyond belief !

Reactions: 20
I can't share what she did, but if you pm me I will see if my acquaintance will allow me to share with you. It was a serious allegation that she made but the complaint was dismissed
I won't intrude and message you as it is really none of my business and I'm sure your friend would rather forget. But it shows just awful what RM tried to do there. I'm glad your friend's employers saw sense as it sounds like a vindictive complaint. 😞
It's been said on here several times that there's a nasty, spiteful side to her and indeed him in the case of the DM's. 🙄
Mind you, not that I've been following every detail but the saccone joly hoohah is interesting in how they've silenced others. Power and scum often linked with money.

Reactions: 23
What a horrible vindictive little madam the hypocrisy is beyond belief !
Absolutely spot on. Look back to that venom the few days of doxing Kermit, angry rants and fake tears. That house must have been a nightmare that period. Angry, angry woman thinking she has every right to attack in the way she did. Literally a loose cannon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking at the CEO of Mama Bebe rant, think she needs to start looking a tad closer to home.View attachment 37208Her company is more than happy to continue to gift items to the Meldrums, when her reputation is in the sewer. Selling your clothes second hand is the least of her worries when she is more than happy for her company to be in league with the Meldrums.
I actually quite liked what she said about selling on 2nd hand for almost new price, especially when factoring postage! (No idea what's gone on tho, never bought anything of theirs new or 2nd hand either 😂) but liked what she said, selldrum should take note on her preloved/disgustingly stained page! 😂

Reactions: 10
I actually quite liked what she said about selling on 2nd hand for almost new price, especially when factoring postage! (No idea what's gone on tho, never bought anything of theirs new or 2nd hand either 😂) but liked what she said, selldrum should take note on her preloved/disgustingly stained page! 😂
If she called her page preloved disgustingly stained she'd make a fortune from the same type of creeps she gifts her children's images to. 🙁

Haha, just been posted in a local Facebook page, I'll just leave it here. 🎓

Attachments

• Haha
She is horrid. If you comment an opinion on any of her posts that she doesn't like it's instant block for you. However it doesn't mean people can't watch or see her posts as they have or can set up a second account. She daft. No clue. She does use her children. She doesn't let them be themselves. She drinks like a fish. She moans and moans and she horrid
"she drinks like a fish"..... obviously she doesn't post everything on Insta!! :unsure: o_Oo_O

Reactions: 3
"she drinks like a fish"..... obviously she doesn't post everything on Insta!! :unsure: o_Oo_O
I would hope she doesn’t given that she’s home alone with 3 kids for two weeks at a time 😱

Although I have heard she’s often round the back of murder mansion ‘reekin’ up the tabs’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, does anyone know how to complain to hrmc...i've compiled what i think is a really comprehensive list of the last 2 years of freebees...no way they have declared it all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Possibly did not word my comment correctly. What I am trying to get across is that the CEO has an issue with clothes being sold second hand at nearly new price - don’t have an issue with that.
But on the other side she is happy for her company to continue to provide freebies to the Meldrums. Just does not make sense to me. If her company had any sense they would not touch the Meldrums with a barge pole.

Reactions: 6
Why does she not borrow the sister in laws dog. Didn’t she just get a new puppy as well as her other dog.
Would they not allow Rebecca to borrow theirs 🤣

• Haha
Did anyone speak to Frugi or the bed company?
I messaged them with a little background info and the reply was they had been contacted by someone else saying similar they weren’t aware and have passed it on to their PR team. This was the clothes company didn’t contact the bed one, but might do!

Reactions: 12
So, does anyone know how to complain to hrmc...i've compiled what i think is a really comprehensive list of the last 2 years of freebees...no way they have declared it all!
HMRC reporting phone number.. 0800 788 887😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tattlers!!!!
I’ve been on a 2 week #notgifted holiday and have about 4 threads to catch up on...anyone fancy giving me a quick run down while I unpack (will I need popcorn when I settle down to read it all?!)

Reactions: 15
Tattlers!!!!
I’ve been on a 2 week #notgifted holiday and have about 4 threads to catch up on...anyone fancy giving me a quick run down while I unpack (will I need popcorn when I settle down to read it all?!)
Shes still a lazy lying cocunt!
Lees away
New piggy as one died
She borrowed a dog
Poppy still ferel however now she has a unknown medical condition that effects her sleep.
Golden child started school
Rebeccas so so tired and so are we.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I live a few miles away but Rebeggar's nose has grown so much with all the lies it's blocking the sun from our villaaaage. 🤥
Come on then Princess Pinnochio, how heavy is P and what's the weight of the blanket .... Duh. Reading on here again dumbfuck.
Oh and while you're at it, can that Tula you're selling REALLY carry up to 40 odd lbs?? over 3stone??
the tula is actually really handy for carrying toddlers and yes can do 40lbs. Damn it she wrote something correct. Pass the valium.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's already covered in mud, the dog's paws are muddy😂😂. Not a cat in hell's chance she'll cope with having to wash the dog everytime it's been mooching in the wood's. We all know she's way too lazy to be arsed with all that palaver. Now if Lee was home all the time he'd be the one to do it. Nah, can't see it happening.
View attachment 36978
She can’t wash herself. The dog stands no chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Andddd... no social media today but she’s just put a video of her and the dog on her stories and she’s STILL wearing that minging hoodie 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's SUCH a puppet Muppet, answering Tattle through her Social media, why does she care so much about here, we might as well be her management team 😂... shame she hadn't taken a lot more on board, things wouldn't have gone tits up so badly. Mrs Meldrum, Contact Tattle for business enquiries 😂😂😂
What shameless begging will she be doing today? It's the modern equivalent of standing on a street corner selling your self. Her family must be so proud. That time in University didn't go to waste did it Daddy Cannon? 😂😂😂🎓
Management enquiries 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.