Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is looking for a gifted sleep nanny ..... they are a thing!

My boys napped in the daytime until they were 3 years old. My daughter gave up naps at 2.
Mine were similar, boys napped for a couple of hours each afternoon until they were almost four, daughter would have around 20 minutes late morning which she gave up by the time she was 18 months. The difference showed in their bedtimes though and when they were properly tired and ready for bed. I put the boys to bed around 7.30-8, daughter 6-6.30. You can’t expect long afternoon naps and an early bedtime and a late riser. Not much me time in my house when they were little!

Reactions: 5
I'm sure Poppy would stay in that bed, so long as she is weighed down by a heavy blanket. That will stop her getting out Reb.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Does the cot not transition to a cot bed? Why not try that first to see how she gets on? Ah that’s right, because she NEEDS a new gifted bed!

Did anyone notice when she was in the car in the recent vlog when they took the girls out.. I swear the black card she was waving in front of her face was some sort of gift card.. I don’t believe for one minute that those two, who are tighter than a crabs arse, just decided on a whim to spend the petrol to go back into Aberdeen - when they were only at Union Square a few days prior.. and take their children for dinner and a trip to the cinema. Cineworld is SO expensive, that part alone would have been £40 just to get into the film and if they were going bowling as she claimed they were in the complete wrong end as the only bowling the girls could have went to is Codonas as the bowling lane in town is strictly over 18s after I think about 6pm.

My thoughts - she went into Union Square the other day to see what they could blag for free and then “treated” the girls after.

• Wow
Not actually a dig at the meldrums here... one of the sheep posted this on Lee’s recent post.

WHO THE duck leaves their kids behind to go on holiday to mourn their dog. I despair of some people these days. Self absorbed fuckwits.
Also, everyone knows the best way to “mentally heal” is to get a Boden jumper and phone the Reiki lady. Does this sheep know nothing?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not actually a dig at the meldrums here... one of the sheep posted this on Lee’s recent post.

WHO THE duck leaves their kids behind to go on holiday to mourn their dog. I despair of some people these days. Self absorbed fuckwits.
Also, everyone knows the best way to “mentally heal” is to get a Boden jumper and phone the Reiki lady. Does this sheep know nothing?!

First world problems right there.

Some people seriously need to get a bleeping grip of themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are both total and complete parasites begging for gifted items.

I am sure the majority,if not all of us on tattle work hard for what we have, put our children first and can walk with our head held high. These two are worse than beggars on the street, constantly with their hands out looking for hand outs when they can more than afford it with Lee now out working.

I know what lifestyle I prefer to follow

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does the cot not transition to a cot bed? Why not try that first to see how she gets on? Ah that’s right, because she NEEDS a new gifted bed!

Did anyone notice when she was in the car in the recent vlog when they took the girls out.. I swear the black card she was waving in front of her face was some sort of gift card.. I don’t believe for one minute that those two, who are tighter than a crabs arse, just decided on a whim to spend the petrol to go back into Aberdeen - when they were only at Union Square a few days prior.. and take their children for dinner and a trip to the cinema. Cineworld is SO expensive, that part alone would have been £40 just to get into the film and if they were going bowling as she claimed they were in the complete wrong end as the only bowling the girls could have went to is Codonas as the bowling lane in town is strictly over 18s after I think about 6pm.

My thoughts - she went into Union Square the other day to see what they could blag for free and then “treated” the girls after.
Union Square gift cards are black!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Normally stay silent but holy crap, moaning she’s sleep deprived, try a son with sleep apnea who hasn’t slept a night since he was born, working full time with sick children and another child to take care of but that’s what you sign up for being a mother. She lazes about being a stay at home mum. Of course she wants a puppy now, wait till that’s up all night it’ll be ditched like poor mouse was. Who ever let them borrow their puppy clearly hasn’t seen her shite on insta

I would think the last thing Poppy needs is a 'play' stupid teepee bed set up! Perhaps a normal bed with decent bedding would help her child sleep better instead of trying to interior design Poppy's room for Instagram?
Oh and maybe try not to put your daughter down to sleep all day too! 😂

What happened to just normal beds, that one is just for showing off what a Pinterest mum you are on Instagram.
A mattress on the floor with a tent 🙄
Absolutely!!

• Heart
I hope Poppy reverts back to not sleeping tonight and I hope that dogs pisses on the floor, does a dump on the carpet, pukes everywhere and spends the whole night barking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why on earth would she consider getting a puppy when she moans so much about Poppy not sleeping and how tired she is? Let's think... Oh yes...more content, keeping up with the other Mums, flash in the pan hobbies.

Reactions: 23
That poor dog looks bewildered😩. It'll need counselling when it goes home again. Poor thing, being chosen to stay with the Meldrums😢😢😢😢

• Sad
I would think the last thing Poppy needs is a 'play' stupid teepee bed set up! Perhaps a normal bed with decent bedding would help her child sleep better instead of trying to interior design Poppy's room for Instagram?
Oh and maybe try not to put your daughter down to sleep all day too! 😂

Absolutely!!
Yes Rebecca, what Poppy needs right now as soon as her main carer has left again is MORE change...NOT. She really has no idea about the emotional needs of her children.

For sure I never thought anything different. A spontaneous fun family they are not.

Reactions: 7
How strange to "borrow a dog", have her children get emotionally attached and then the dog goes home? Huh? Wee F loves animals, she will get attached and then be upset wouldnt she? Maybe i am over thinking but why cause more unsettlement?

Reactions: 8
Just proves that Lee is up every night with poppy if only now she is looking for a ‘night nanny’. Speaking on which wasn’t Lee her ‘night nanny’ on top of cook, cleaner, food shopper, gardener, child entertainer etc? Now it’s all up to little old Reb...aw how times have changed!

How strange to "borrow a dog", have her children get emotionally attached and then the dog goes home? Huh? Wee F loves animals, she will get attached and then be upset wouldnt she? Maybe i am over thinking but why cause more unsettlement?
Mrs Meldrum doesn’t give a rats ass about her kids or how they feel.
It’s all about HER. Always is. As long as she’s got what she wants, duck everyone else.
She’s only doing this whole dog thing for content. It’s so blatant! She’s the least animal friendly person!

Mrs Meldrum doesn’t give a rats ass about her kids or how they feel.
It’s all about HER. Always is. As long as she’s got what she wants, duck everyone else.
She’s only doing this whole dog thing for content. It’s so blatant! She’s the least animal friendly person!
No way would I let my dog stay with that woman seriously anyone who follows her and knows her morals would never willingly leave their precious dog with her , oh and she has found a cure for restless legs a heavy blanket so everyone who has suffered with this horrible complaint is now fixed she is a prize !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.