Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bleeping clueless.

She genuinely thinks that she’s had a busy day?!!!

HAHAHA!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Reb. You don’t know you’re born you daft cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She does seem to repeat the same stuff doesn't she? First it'll be a insta-story, then a grid post and then finally it'll be in the vlog. Every part of the day is used to its full capacity in every format possible. So lazy of her!
Rinse and repeat... so boring we’ve watched it 3 times 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha she's so predictable! Yes it's not Gleam but she's likely had advise to interact a bit more with other weirdos who put their entire life on the Internet. She's said many times before this is now just a hobby but I think she's desperate to repair the damage she's done. She must really be struggling to get brand deals thanks to her poor reputation.

Attachments

Wish you luck Reb?
I really hope you complete that list of jobs!
My goodness, the womans a MACHINE!
Packing her gym bag and sticking some washing on 😱
AMAZING
I don’t know how she does it!

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wish you luck Reb?
I really hope you complete that list of jobs!
My goodness, the womans a MACHINE!
Packing her gym bag and sticking some washing on 😱
AMAZING
I don’t know how she does it!

🙄
She's an inspiration. 😇
Haha she's so predictable! Yes it's not Gleam but she's likely had advise to interact a bit more with other weirdos who put their entire life on the Internet. She's said many times before this is now just a hobby but I think she's desperate to repair the damage she's done. She must really be struggling to get brand deals thanks to her poor reputation.
Yeah, it'll be advice but when has she listened to anyone and she's hardly a beginner.. It's basics... ENGAGE & RESPECT your followers. To me I don't think she's desperate or trying anywhere near hard, she just thinks she's entitled. Everything she's putting out is still half arsed/half hearted and she has done far better in the past.

Reactions: 9
She is going to try to slowly slowly get back to the good times!, she’s a greedy lazy little cocunt who wants easy money!!! Trouble is racist jokes, either said by somebody else or retweeted by her stick around!!! Influencer market is saturated, plenty to-pick from who do not have that hanging around them. I get the other CM crew are getting a lot more work now Grabby isn’t grabbing it all.

IV just watched tonight's YouTube. Did Lee have a beer with his food then drive home?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does she have no concept AT ALL of her children’s safety?! If Lee has gone back offshore, which he clearly has, WHY is she declaring she’s got to go to the end of the road to get her bin on her HUGE list of ‘jobs’ she’s got to do?! When the girls are in bed?! Anyone could be hanging around her house, cameras on or not. It doesn’t take much for someone to be watching in the ‘woods’. Maybe I’m over sensitive. She genuinely worries me!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The kind of women who think selling Juice Plus on Facebook is a job. The "u ok hun" ones, who post loads of "inspiring" pictures about being a girl boss and empowering women while bitching about all their mates.
Network marketing isn’t a job btw- it’s a business model. And a business a lot of people have success at and a lot of people do not- like any other business. It’s not a job

Reactions: 3
The kind of women who think selling Juice Plus on Facebook is a job. The "u ok hun" ones, who post loads of "inspiring" pictures about being a girl boss and empowering women while bitching about all their mates.
And not to forget every one of their profile pics having a Snapchat filter on. 🙄 I hate those!!!!

• Haha
Her insta stories tonight... Poppy thrashing around in her bed, my kids do that when they've got threadworm! I'd dm her to suggest some ovex, bed and towel washing and damp dusting but I'll get blocked so I'll just leave it here for her to see instead 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah right, I bet LEE has been up rubbing Pops little legs for the last 3 weeks! No wonder he looked knackered! Rebby will be in meltdown.

Reactions: 11
Who said why wasn’t she sharing the up all night crying and restless legs ? Well as always she has obliged us with some evidence !! Although it looks like she just wants attention and when it stops she is asking for more if her legs were painful or really aggravating how would patting them or squeezing relieve this ? I think she enjoys the feeling but not sure it’s indicative of distress hard to judge as she has no sound generally mams know the difference between temper/tiredness and genuine distress if I thought mine were suffering then I would be visiting the doctor not asking for advice on Insta ! not experienced this with any of mine not heard about it until this but GP would be my choice , earlier bath , warm rather than hot water rub in some soothing simple lotion and cut the afternoon nap by at least half it’s odd that she sleeps soundly for hours during the day but not at night it’s a a cycle that needs to be broken by having an established sleep time routine I am not a firm fan of ?Jo frost but her sleeping technique definitely works if followed properly although my mam taught me the value of having a bed time routine maybe I was lucky but I brought up 5 and other than when they were ill they went to bed and stayed there till morning if they woke early they read quietly one of mine used to sing very quietly ! but they didn’t get up and disturb others until after 6 am yes that was early but bedtime was 6/7.30 staggered youngest first oldest last it was 3 hours to myself as a single parent from youngest being 2 that time for me was very precious even if it only meant I got my ironing done or a nice relaxing bath and read a book nights out and lying in were non existent no family to help and a husband busy reliving his youth ! I was happier with him gone the house was happier but it was hard work I wouldn’t repeat it by choice !!

Reactions: 15
Enjoyed tonight's vlog (don't shoot me!!). First time I haven't felt like I'm being sold to for a while.
Not for the want of trying 😂 she has nothing to sell 😂😂

As great as it is to see poor poppy struggling in her insta stories.... 🙄
WTF IS SHE DOING, PUT THE PHONE DOWN!!!!
Get her to a doctor and for the love of god stop posting EVERYTHING ON LINE!!!

Reactions: 13
Poppy is probably loving her legs being rubbed, it's the contact she'll need from her caregiver and the attention she wants.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.