Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to get caught up on these, can someone please explain the backstory with Rs parents?

Reactions: 1
Just watched the vlog. ‘I have a holiday wardrobe I tend to bring out every year’. Pull the other one. The amount of cheap tit you buy, that wardrobe would be the size of my house.

Was the last holiday in Greece not a new play suit practically everyday?
Ideal attire when you’re shitting through the eye of a needle with Norovirus (that you hashtag kindly gifted to the rest of the flight and resort) 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's def a holiday planned, why would anyone buy 3 pairs of shorts (plus the rest I have no doubt) when it's the end of the summer and they are (cough cough) broke.... 🤥. Liar, liar, pants on fire....
Probably Florida Anna Maria island with bank of Mum and Dad since Neilson has dried up.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice the blind cords right at the start of the vlog 😖 she just sits then on the window ledge. Would have thought she would be more careful given she lets Poppy roam free for so long.
Sadly I family friend lost their 18months old daughter in a blind cord accident, the mum had literally run up to the loo and came back down and found her child with the cord around their neck. Could not be saved. They are so dangerous. Hate us all you want Rebecca but take every blind cord in your house and secure them properly.

Probably Florida Anna Maria island with bank of Mum and Dad since Neilson has dried up.
Yeah I’m betting November time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Because their maw is a complete hole who seems to treat her children with pure contempt. Sure it’s not as chilled and relaxing taking a toddler for dinner and a family trip out, but that’s life! My husband & I practically tag team between courses to see to the youngest while we’re out 😂 but we don’t have family trips that are celebrated as the best night of our whole entire best lives when we leave the baby behind! You just know too she’s filling the older girls heads with tit like “we can have peace and quiet Poppy’s not here” or “isn’t this nice to do things without poppy”.

Rebecca, there are people in this world that would give their right arm to have one healthy happy child, never mind three. You don’t know how blessed you are. Imagine if you were up 24/7 making sure Poppy was still breathing, or connecting feeding tubes, or making sure she wasn’t seizing. Yes, we get it’s exhausting that she’s not as settled as you’d like her to be, but that’s your doing. Yet there’s a “Mummy Vlogger” letting 95,000 people know just how important it is that two out of her three children have had the best night ever because their wee sister wasn’t there.

She should be hanging her bleeping head in shame.
And you know what? SHE wanted her!!!! Lee did not want a third child ( however he clearly adores Poppy and she him) it was madam that demanded her and now all she does is moan!! All the girls are lovely but S and P are bloody lush and I hope give Varucca rock all!!!

Reactions: 15
I’m going to Meldrum Bingo a video or Insta Stories with the fake tears of how the “trolls” are now impacting Safiyah.

Children saying things their “horrible mothers” in her village are hearing and it’s getting back to her.

Reactions: 7
I might be asking a really obvious question but, I hope someone doesn’t mind!! Why does she always put affiliate links? Surely if you like something she has, do people not just go the website where it’s from? I just don’t see how these links benefit us or, don’t they? X

Reactions: 1
I might be asking a really obvious question but, I hope someone doesn’t mind!! Why does she always put affiliate links? Surely if you like something she has, do people not just go the website where it’s from? I just don’t see how these links benefit us or, don’t they? X
Money money money.

It doesn't benefit us as much as it benefits her.

The sheep will buy the things she reccomended, she gets a percentage, then she can use the pennies ignoring her children... I mean taking them out and treating them. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She makes money off them. That’s the single reason why she posts them. She’s a money grabbing little witch.

Reactions: 6
I get the impression someone is playing games , not that this is unusual for her ! Definitely up to something how come no count down to offshore ? I smell a rat or two, who in their right mind would let her look after their dog ? Ridiculous she is not animal friendly and she is careless with her bairns so what chance would a dog have ? I await the next episode in this mostly boring soap opera , I only hope that Safiyah is not paying the price for her idiotic mother spouting to thousands about her not liking her teacher that would be unfair she has no say in her parents ridiculous lifestyle choices , wouldn’t surprise me if Lee has not gone offshore would you feel happy to leave her in sole care if those bairns ? She is a loose Cannon pun fully intended ...

Reactions: 8
She is awfully quiet so everyone gives her attention when she comes back and plays the poor me I’m solo parenting and I’ve got a child that doesn’t sleep and another one that doesn’t like school. It will be all about her and mentally drained she is

Reactions: 11
She is awfully quiet so everyone gives her attention when she comes back and plays the poor me I’m solo parenting and I’ve got a child that doesn’t sleep and another one that doesn’t like school. It will be all about her and mentally drained she is

“Poppy hasn’t slept/im so exhausted/Lee’s off shore/I’m solo parenting/it’s bloody hard”

😴😴😴😴😴

OR it will be...

“I’m smashing the solo parenting thing/been so so busy taking poppy to all these groups/volunteering at Florries school/been to the gym/going for a cup of tea with a chum”

😴😴😴😴😴😴

Either way it’s all a load of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Poppy hasn’t slept/im so exhausted/Lee’s off shore/I’m solo parenting/it’s bloody hard”

😴😴😴😴😴

OR it will be...

“I’m smashing the solo parenting thing/been so so busy taking poppy to all these groups/volunteering at Florries school/been to the gym/going for a cup of tea with a chum”

😴😴😴😴😴😴

Either way it’s all a load of shite.
A load of black shite with those iron tablets !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But after a “horrible” night with poppy it’s not like she has a job to go to? Or any responsibilities outside her home? I’m not having a go at SAHM coz I’m one lol but it’s just constant complaining for no reason like you don’t do anything!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.