Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She need to take her head for a shite! Of course she has low iron levels, her diet is appalling. I can’t believe she is considering taking on a dog, or worse borrowing someone else’s who they are not used to and the dog is not used to them. I have kids the same age and would not trust another dog in my house around them. Wait until it starts shitting everywhere and tearing up the house. Not so instagrammable now is it hun!

Reactions: 10
She struggled with Mouse and cats are a lot easier then dogs... why does she think this is a good idea??

Crazy theory... do you actually think Lee has got a job offshore or they are just doing it to gain sympathy at him having to 'go back to work'

Reactions: 7
She struggled with Mouse and cats are a lot easier then dogs... why does she think this is a good idea??

Crazy theory... do you actually think Lee has got a job offshore or they are just doing it to gain sympathy at him having to 'go back to work'
hes maybe ad hoc, no contract, away when told and home when told

Reactions: 8
I thought they all had matching cosaatto or did she flog those ones.

Why can't asa be more specific and name the ad.
Surely theres been nunerous complaints against meldrums but only 1 upheld?
She deserves a big fat fine.
I’ve complained before about her aswell, a couple of times at least.

Reactions: 3
No wonder why her kids are having melt downs all those things your children were gifted they got use to free stuff just like mrs m you spoiled them so there use to that life style and the effects of poppy hearing you call her all those names will effect the poor child in the future

Reactions: 4
Im sure she's so quiet because she is in town donating nappies to the food bank she was paid to visit last Christmas since they've put out an emergency appeal. Just like other successful local Insta "celebs" Nikki Brown aka Westholme Interiors and Claire Jessiman aka Foodie Quine. Given that she didn't even take a tin of beans in when she used them for an advert, and she managed to raise £600 with her charity run (which works out at £0.00006p per follower), and recently saved some money by receiving free school shoes for her 2 children, I am sure she is busy doing something to give back!

Either that or she's got a free slogan jumper pulled over her fake tan stained knuckles, drinking Yorkshire tea, reading Tattle while Poppy does as she pleases.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well she won’t be off getting rammed at the gym! Her second home where she feels so so comfortable is closed today just HOW is she going to cope 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Poppy hasn’t slept/im so exhausted/Lee’s off shore/I’m solo parenting/it’s bloody hard”

😴😴😴😴😴

OR it will be...

“I’m smashing the solo parenting thing/been so so busy taking poppy to all these groups/volunteering at Florries school/been to the gym/going for a cup of tea with a chum”

😴😴😴😴😴😴

Either way it’s all a load of shite.
Poppy will miraculously start sleeping now she's got activities to go to! (But no doubt it'll be some amazing cream that helps her, which obviously she'll so so helpfully aff link 🙄)

Reactions: 10
She’s such a head.

Exhausted because she’s been out of the house for a few hours...

Listen up Rebecca- some of us who actually have real jobs are out of the house ALL DAY. All day. Every day. Working.

You ignorant twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s such a head.

Exhausted because she’s been out of the house for a few hours...

Listen up Rebecca- some of us who actually have real jobs are out of the house ALL DAY. All day. Every day. Working.

You ignorant twit.
Out of the house at 8.45am.
That’s not early at all 😆 and she’s home by 2!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God she’s hardly been out at all!
Saying that....dogs can’t be left really, 4hrs maximum so that would certainly clip her wings. (If she actually got a dog!)
She would be lending that dog out on borrow my doggy ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s now on the books with some agency called Whalar... never heard of them or anyone on their website 🤣👍🤷🏼‍♀️

Obviously Gleam didn’t want to touch her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why would she need an agency if YouTube/Insta is just a hobby now? She’s said herself she just does it for fun and there’s no pressure now Lee is back offshore.
She’s a compulsive liar, she’s still trying to make a ‘career’ being a social media influencer and having a new agency just proves this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whalar load of shite 🤣
Sorry couldn’t resist.

The dog thing is ridiculous.
1) I wouldn’t lend her, or anyone I didn’t know, my dog
2) I wouldn’t have someone else’s dog that i didn’t know in my own home (especially with young children)

It’s a very flawed scheme!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20190829_151940.jpg
Screenshot_20190829_151940.jpg what is it she's talented in?
Talking shite? lying? ignoring her kids?
Bet she gets dropped after the trial period

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

🤣 can you imagine, she packs him off into the attic or maybe down his hole which actually leads to an underground tunnel under the murder mansion so he can lie low for 2 weeks so she can look hard done by and get more views....
I wonder if there are any more Meldrum conspiracy theories out there? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.