Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Poppy apparently slept better last night....when presumably it was Lee’s mum (?) that was looking after her while they were out at the cinema? She sleeps better when someone other than the DumbDumbs does her bedtime...🤔

Says it all.

The kid doesn’t have restless legs - she’s just got tit parents who’s heads are so far up their arseholes they can’t see.

Reactions: 28
Yes, I went and watched the vlog. The car seat was not adjusted for Poppy at all. Her head was nowhere near the headrest and as for the straps! Jeezo, no concern for car seat safety at all. I'm yet to see any of these mummy floggers restrain their kids in their seats properly. None of them rear face their kids, I'm sure they forward face them as soon as they can to get the cute pics for the grid 😡

It looked Like a Cosatto seat to me. Im not familiar with these seats as not something we ever looked at. They are only crash tested to bare minimal standard. A lot of the mummy floggers use them as they were gifted to them.
I thought they all had matching cosaatto or did she flog those ones.

Why can't asa be more specific and name the ad.
Surely theres been nunerous complaints against meldrums but only 1 upheld?
She deserves a big fat fine.

Reactions: 11
Really interesting music lyrics at the beginning of the vlog. “Looking back at the good times, before it all went wrong”. Subconscious Freudian slip?
Who was it the other day saying they wished she'd find some new music?! 😂 but she doesn't read here 😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“restless leg syndrome” aka I’m strongly trying to find every bit Of strength in me not to drop kick that mother Fkin phone out of my mothers mother fkin hand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does the person who received the email from the ASA know which instance the ruling is referring to? It would be interesting to know which of her many breaches of the rules was actually upheld

Reactions: 9
So I actually watched the vlog that’s not the maxi Cosi car seat the one p was in meant to have the extra padding round the head and body etc for support because of her age if it’s one thing that does my head in it’s kids that aren’t safely secured in their car seats 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
. I'm yet to see any of these mummy floggers restrain their kids in their seats properly. None of them rear face their kids, I'm sure they forward face them as soon as they can to get the cute pics for the grid 😡
Most of them are terrible with car seat safety but Charlotte Taylor has mentioned doing extended rear facing before. Credit where credit is due. I fully admit to judging those who shirk car seat safety though - Grabby takes the biscuit!

Reactions: 14
Its "absolutely exhausting" that S is having melt downs about school. Typically it's all about Rebecca and not about her child. I don't know why but I keep hoping she will think of her children before herself. I guess I will be waiting a long time

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Its "absolutely exhausting" that S is having melt downs about school. Typically it's all about Rebecca and not about her child. I don't know why but I keep hoping she will think of her children before herself. I guess I will be waiting a long time
She’s a narcissist. She will always be her priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I see she is posting herself in her gifted jumper without tagging it. Tut tut follow rhe rules Mrs M

Reactions: 10
Just seen the post that no one wants to let her borrow their dog! 😂 any wonder?! I love that she's so obviously bitter that she's forking out for the premium version too 😂 about the only thing she's ever put her hand in her pocket for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she's found out what's wrong with her health 🙄...she's anaemic
Not bloody surprised with her awful diet....never see her eating any green leafy vegetables ( ie spinach) , red meat ( or tofu if she's wanting to embrace being a veggie), whole grains( beans/ lentils), enriched cereals/ bread, even eating apricots would help
She should make sure she doesn't take the iron with tea and should take it with orange juice to increase absorption ...hope you're paying attention Rebs

Reactions: 11
So she's found out what's wrong with her health 🙄...she's anaemic
Not bloody surprised with her awful diet....never see her eating any green leafy vegetables ( ie spinach) , red meat ( or tofu if she's wanting to embrace being a veggie), whole grains( beans/ lentils), enriched cereals/ bread, even eating apricots would help
She should make sure she doesn't take the iron with tea and should take it with orange juice to increase absorption ...hope you're paying attention Rebs
Where does she mention the dog.
She does have poor diet of not much plus 1 takeaway a week interspaced with amino slush and odd salad. Maybe being vegetarian is not for her if she ever was as she used to love Scottish lamb/pork plus seafood except octopuses no love for them unless they the knitter variety
Poor s feel so bad for her.
Its nice they doing activities.
I assume lees away and shes not announced it this time good job she has stalker mummy cannon to help with swimming lessons and school runs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fancy that eh checkpea salad and egg on the cheapest white bread toast you can get won’t keep you feeling well. Who knew?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh her iron supplements will give her constipation and black 💩
Hope she shares about that to help her sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh her iron supplements will give her constipation and black 💩
Hope she shares about that to help her sheep!
That's the 1st thing I thought of, hope she's prepared or there will be another diagnosis by Instagram drama. 😂

As for the doggie, gee whizz, would YOU let her look after your dog?? She's a bloody muppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's the 1st thing I thought of, hope she's prepared or there will be another diagnosis by Instagram drama. 😂

As for the doggie, gee whizz, would YOU let her look after your dog?? She's a bloody muppet!
I would let her look after my dog, he is a handful and hates strangers. She would not want a dog after him 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does the person who received the email from the ASA know which instance the ruling is referring to? It would be interesting to know which of her many breaches of the rules was actually upheld
I got an email months and months ago saying they were investigating but I couldn’t remember what it was regarding (I had reported a few around the same time) and they didn’t tell me. Think it might have been DLP.

I don’t bother reporting anymore. They have very little power and don’t seem to care about the small time influencers, so what’s the point 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

POOR DOGGIE WOULD END UP AT THE ........FARM!!:eek::eek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.