Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so full of tit a lorry load of senakot wouldn't help. šŸ˜‚
With iron tablets comes constipation. With constipation comes piles. Eye watering constipation. Two eggs on toast ainā€™t gonna help this impending diagnosis of a bad case of the roids šŸ‡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
With iron tablets comes constipation. With constipation comes piles. Eye watering constipation and eye watering constipation. Two eggs on toast ainā€™t gonna help this impending diagnosis of a bad case of the roids šŸ‡
Shame........ šŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the vlog. ā€˜I have a holiday wardrobe I tend to bring out every yearā€™. Pull the other one. The amount of cheap tit you buy, that wardrobe would be the size of my house.

Was the last holiday in Greece not a new play suit practically everyday?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I really hope poor Safiyah isn't being teased about her mother's antics. It's amazing what kids overhear adults talking about even though parents don't realise they're within earshot.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
With iron tablets comes constipation. With constipation comes piles. Eye watering constipation. Two eggs on toast ainā€™t gonna help this impending diagnosis of a bad case of the roids šŸ‡
What's the saying? Couldn't happen to a nicer woman! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So her iron levels are low.

Shocker. Said no one.

The woman hardly eats anything and what we do see her eat is absolute rubbish (sweets/pizza/crisps/booze and the occasional tiny morsel of white fish and half a new potato)

Whereā€™s the red meat? Green veg? Fruit? Beans? Pulses?

Her diet is appalling.

Reactions: 7
I really hope poor Safiyah isn't being teased about her mother's antics. It's amazing what kids overhear adults talking about even though parents don't realise they're within earshot.
I thought exactly the same thing.really wouldn't surprise me...poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I bet the borrow my doggy thing is an Ad! Why would she want to borrow someone elseā€™s dog when she can take her motherā€™s one for a walk which is straight across the road! We see you Reb šŸ‘€

Reactions: 21
I bet the borrow my doggy thing is an Ad! Why would she want to borrow someone elseā€™s dog when she can take her motherā€™s one for a walk which is straight across the road! We see you Reb šŸ‘€

Definitely more to this whole dog thing than meets the eye.

I wouldnā€™t let her look after a bag of dog tit, leg alone inflict her on a poor dog. Sheā€™s like Cruella Deville. A dogs worst nightmare.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wouldnā€™t t be too keen to bring a random dog into my home if I had three young children. All seems a bit like playing with fire if you ask me. If they want to pretend theyā€™ve got a dog, then borrow your mums one. At least that one has grown up with your children and you know itā€™s personality.

Itā€™s a big responsibility having a dog. Especially if youā€™re going to be the responsible owner and ensure the baby and the dog are not left alone together ever. Itā€™d really muck up her getting washed/getting dressed/hair/make up routine while the feral one mooches about downstairs solo.

Reactions: 20
I wouldnā€™t t be too keen to bring a random dog into my home if I had three young children. All seems a bit like playing with fire if you ask me. If they want to pretend theyā€™ve got a dog, then borrow your mums one. At least that one has grown up with your children and you know itā€™s personality.

Itā€™s a big responsibility having a dog. Especially if youā€™re going to be the responsible owner and ensure the baby and the dog are not left alone together ever. Itā€™d really muck up her getting washed/getting dressed/hair/make up routine while the feral one mooches about downstairs solo.

Letā€™s face it - the safety of her children isnā€™t exactly a priority for old Mrs Meldrum is it?

Sheā€™s not got a brain inside that skull of hers. Probably hadnā€™t even contemplated the fact that taking a random strange dog into the house with 3 young children (children who havenā€™t ever lived with a dog before) isnā€™t really a great idea.

Said it before - she doesnā€™t want a dog.
What sheā€™s looking for is content. A new prop to play with, something new to take photos of to plaster all over Instagram so that she can get herself off over all the comments and ā€œlikesā€ - sheā€™s addicted to the attention.

Such a sad case.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She couldn't even look after P's waffle doggy let along a real dog. Princess Pinnochio is on Cloud cuckoo land aka Inchmarlo. Borrow my doggy? I wouldn't even let her borrow my pen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont get why now. She can hardly cope 3kids solo when lees away.
We been looking at dog options i agree i want one always have owever timing is vital.
We looked rescue options at 3 nearest rescues theres so many restrictions on rescue dogs especially around young kids.
So maybe borrow my doggy havent matched her because she has 3 young kids not because they know shes a cocunt.
Premium membership might mean more money but im sure in small print it doesn't mean definate doggy.
Lots of my friends treat their dogs like kids and treat them better than meldrums treat their kids its a trust thing most parents wouldent dump small baby with strange manny same as dog owners dont trust any tom dick and Harry who recently lost piggie.
I assume shes using her real name so people can easily look her up.
I wonder if its like dating app dog owners have to read profile and choose her.
Not all dogs love kids especially small cute ones part terrier.
Has she even consider her kids safety with strange dog.
What if poppy pulls its tail.
What if it gets injured in her massive garden or eats her edgy vans?
Dident she say dog when poppy starts school a whole 3 years away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Where are all the loving sheep now Reb? I thought they would jump at the chance of letting you borrow their dog (and a chance to meet the one and only Mrs Meldrum!!) maybe they do see through you after all.
Also why has she switched comments off on this post only? Hmm šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
Where are all the loving sheep now Reb? I thought they would jump at the chance of letting you borrow their dog (and a chance to meet the one and only Mrs Meldrum!!) maybe they do see through you after all.
Locals appear to detest her.
She cares more about online than her local community.

Reactions: 11
I don't get why anyone would want to hand their dog over to a stranger. Even less to a woman who has publicly had a melt down over a cat and shown herself to be careless with Guinea pigs.
And why would a mother trust her kids with a strange dog? Sounds like a bad idea for all parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™d honestly never trust my dog with her due to the lack of concern she shows her children when theyā€™re playing unsupervised. If she wants to start up a doggy walking business, she better prove herself to be reliable.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.