Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another long term lurker, first time poster. Why did she have to say “without Poppy” why not simply the girls enjoyed having a night out with us at the cinema?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So i caved and watched the vlog
3 outfits in 1 day. Why does she love washing?
So they admit the bmw is leased and she hates the s max so it's not money saving we just go down to 1 car its bmw gibe and we work out what fancy car can get to replace the s max which is so si embaressing in the unit carpark.
Poor s still upset and so so many teachers have messaged her and she once again wants to confirm shes not slating teachers.
Why do we need to see her yawn snarl and eye roll.
I agree worried about blind as she moved poppys room around cot bed was the other side.
Home sense love love that table lee hate the wooden gifted Oakland furniture one!
A sentence that my husband would never ever say hes aware of their existence as i occasionally buy a cheap one in Primark no one gifts me them is i think we need to buy another diffuser!
Lee pays for the naff shorts hes surprised its not 50 quid i guess thats normal amount she blows.
School bags is odd she picked a cath Kidston i assume its online as store shut but s prefers tesco however they were both using my 1st years matching gifted bags for the 1st few days why?
Because its product placed ad thats why.
My heart sunk when i saw poppy climbing in shopping centre balcony in star bucks.
Its like she can't control poppy and cant be bothered in the end she strapped her in the gifted stroller after she climbed balcony broke a cup and screamed the place down. Then she laughed and called her cheeky monkey so rewarded bad behaviour with attention.
So often poppy not with them for things she not taught her how to behave when out however common sense say shopping and star bucks would bore a toddler.
At home ahes savage and kicking her.
I think the naughty behaviour violence is due to her poor inconsistent parenting.
They have takeaway again least once a week so not money saving.
Her office still looks tit.
Shes obsessed with child art so much so she doesnt engae with s just matches into her room.
They both obsess with clemitas plant like its rare.
Shes so fixated looking at herself its unreal.
I do beleive a holiday somewhere hot is on the cards.
If shes blitzing the house. Lee only did that few days ago also demonstrates shes no longer following organised mum method.
Shes still skiving off most of the school runs.
Dont even get me started with waffle and floss.
Cinima and meal i think was minus flossie and again not momey saving so so many meals out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice the blind cords right at the start of the vlog 😖 she just sits then on the window ledge. Would have thought she would be more careful given she lets Poppy roam free for so long.
Do you think if Tattlers keep mentioning it on here, she might do something about it?
Hi Rebecca, sort the blinds out as it is a safety issue for Waffle?Pancakes?Fluoride?...your children. Hopefully, you’ll address this like you did the use of filter.
Thanks so so much, I’d say I love your work...but then we’d both be liars and this would be a rave thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Where was she saying the girls deserve time away from poppy? Can't see it on insta this morning. 🤔

Correction, I see it. I thought it was maybe a story not a text story. 😊

Reactions: 2
It makes absolutely no sense 😂😂
God love her when she starts watching paw patrol...
Rocky get over here.. Marshall sit....

While we’re at it can we bin off “cheeky”
Cheeky shopping trip,
Cheeky gym session.
But it's the language of dream teams all over the country. How else would they describe their Nando's, where they have top banter and get totes emosh over their squad goals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You would think having 3 kids she knows the dangers of blind cords. head.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You would think having 3 kids she knows the dangers of blind cords. head.
Being able to procreate and pop out 3 kids doesn't make you a good parent unfortunately. Just shows you can get pregnant 3 times, and that doesn't take much effort or intelligence.

Now if securing the cord made her look super skinny and tiny, or made her some money she'd do it in an instant (and probably vlog and story the tit of it too). But it's only her kids safety so she might get round to it in a years time!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Being able to procreate and pop out 3 kids doesn't make you a good parent unfortunately. Just shows you can get pregnant 3 times, and that doesn't take much effort or intelligence.

Now if securing the cord made her look super skinny and tiny, or made her some money she'd do it in an instant (and probably vlog and story the tit of it too). But it's only her kids safety so she might get round to it in a years time!
Well she could get a command hook to wrap it round out of the way and video herself doing it then we could see how super skinny she is? Hopefully that will give her an idea and the incentive to do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well she could get a command hook to wrap it round out of the way and video herself doing it then we could see how super skinny she is? Hopefully that will give her an idea and the incentive to do it!
It’d be a lovely view of the teeny tiny waist and abs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another long term lurker, first time poster. Why did she have to say “without Poppy” why not simply the girls enjoyed having a night out with us at the cinema?
Because their maw is a complete hole who seems to treat her children with pure contempt. Sure it’s not as chilled and relaxing taking a toddler for dinner and a family trip out, but that’s life! My husband & I practically tag team between courses to see to the youngest while we’re out 😂 but we don’t have family trips that are celebrated as the best night of our whole entire best lives when we leave the baby behind! You just know too she’s filling the older girls heads with tit like “we can have peace and quiet Poppy’s not here” or “isn’t this nice to do things without poppy”.

Rebecca, there are people in this world that would give their right arm to have one healthy happy child, never mind three. You don’t know how blessed you are. Imagine if you were up 24/7 making sure Poppy was still breathing, or connecting feeding tubes, or making sure she wasn’t seizing. Yes, we get it’s exhausting that she’s not as settled as you’d like her to be, but that’s your doing. Yet there’s a “Mummy Vlogger” letting 95,000 people know just how important it is that two out of her three children have had the best night ever because their wee sister wasn’t there.

She should be hanging her bleeping head in shame.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Because their maw is a complete hole who seems to treat her children with pure contempt. Sure it’s not as chilled and relaxing taking a toddler for dinner and a family trip out, but that’s life! My husband & I practically tag team between courses to see to the youngest while we’re out 😂 but we don’t have family trips that are celebrated as the best night of our whole entire best lives when we leave the baby behind! You just know too she’s filling the older girls heads with tit like “we can have peace and quiet Poppy’s not here” or “isn’t this nice to do things without poppy”.

Rebecca, there are people in this world that would give their right arm to have one healthy happy child, never mind three. You don’t know how blessed you are. Imagine if you were up 24/7 making sure Poppy was still breathing, or connecting feeding tubes, or making sure she wasn’t seizing. Yes, we get it’s exhausting that she’s not as settled as you’d like her to be, but that’s your doing. Yet there’s a “Mummy Vlogger” letting 95,000 people know just how important it is that two out of her three children have had the best night ever because their wee sister wasn’t there.

She should be hanging her bleeping head in shame.
Shes done it before dlp.
Bowling/play constantly being negative about pops.

Reactions: 4
It’d be a lovely view of the teeny tiny waist and abs
Perfect! In fact she could video it while wearing the cheap see through leggings and it kill 2 birds with one stone...show off her tiny waist and flat ass while begging for companies to gift her some better gym wear....I see Mama Reid is advertising Fabletics!

Get in their Grabby...however you sell it just get it done so your child doesn't strangle themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s why for me she is a terrible mother. Everything is about her.
I live for my children, my husband works offshore and yes it can be difficult but I’m lucky I can spend all that time with them and enjoy them to myself while he’s away.
When they’re older I can have all the me time I want.
My youngest child has a condition which means she won’t be here as long as she should be, breaks my heart and seeing that vile excuse of a mother try and spend all that time away from her beautiful girls makes me very angry
She doesn’t know how bloody she is
You sound like an incredible mother, well done!! Your positive attitude to when your husband is away I love that ❤ You’ll be able to bond with your children and have adventures and be able to tell their dad when he comes home. I hope you are coping okay with your youngest, lots of love. Keep going mama 💕 x

• Heart
Has there been one morning where poppy hasn’t been on Instagram stories.
Mrs “I’m not sure if il be putting the kids online” Meldrum does realise poppy is her kid right ?
Not a tv dog?
Not a prop for her channel? Not a feral animal...
Talking of animals did they get bubblegum back or is he still “on the farm”
The farm sounds nasty 😬

• Heart
One of my children has disordered sleeping due to ASD, I've not had a full night's sleep in ten years but I'd never say this sort of awful thing, let alone publicly online!!

Reactions: 13
Most kids with RLS complain more during the day than at night. What makes her actually think Poppy has this? Purely because she doesn’t want to sleep 24/7?
i also wondered this

see vlogs in past where poppy goes for a nap , theres no issues napping through the day is there? like the muddy nap shes awake n goes down, or other vlogs show her napping no problem, so its just at night she doesn't want to sleep? im no doctor but if it was a medical contdtion wouldn't it affect all naps

This reply is horrendous. It's not remotely funny to suggest smothering your child so you can sleep. Wtf is wrong with her fans?
Not that you should joke about smothering anyone but it would appear this poster is referring to their ‘other half’, not their child.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.