Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone think that poppy looked far too young for that car seat in the blog? I’ve a feeling it was Florries!!

Reactions: 3
see vlogs in past where poppy goes for a nap , theres no issues napping through the day is there? like the muddy nap shes awake n goes down, or other vlogs show her napping no problem, so its just at night she doesn't want to sleep? im no doctor but if it was a medical contdtion wouldn't it affect all naps
I wondered this, she said on one of her stories poppy can sleep 2/3 hours in the day if she lets her, which suggests she wakes her up, so she’s having uninterrupted sleep then, maybe they need to cut her nap out for longer than one day before going back to the old routine.
I don’t envy her when Lee goes back to work but they’ve tried nothing to stop it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'm a few pages behind so it may have been said already, but did she actually just come back to the point about safiyah not liking her teacher to clarify so as not to upset any teachers?! She even said she'd already clarified on Insta, but wanted to do it on YouTube too! 😡 Don't worry about the racist remark that I can well imagine would have upset a hell of a lot more people Hey!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did anyone notice the blind cords right at the start of the vlog 😖 she just sits then on the window ledge. Would have thought she would be more careful given she lets Poppy roam free for so long.
It was the first thing I noticed. It’s been mentioned so many times - UNBELIEVABLE that they haven’t done anything about this before now when it has been mentioned several times. Would only take 10 seconds for tragic accident to happen, and let’s face it, she leaves Poppy unsupervised for so much longer than that!

Did anyone think that poppy looked far too young for that car seat in the blog? I’ve a feeling it was Florries!!
Definitely. Poor Poppy didn’t fit into that car seat at all - so unsafe!! Headrest and straps way too high. Yet again, a total lack of care from the Meldrums. Of course, a cheeky wee trip to the shops for oh so essential sale shopping and a coffee is SO much more important than their daughter’s safely. Sheer laziness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well she could get a command hook to wrap it round out of the way and video herself doing it then we could see how super skinny she is? Hopefully that will give her an idea and the incentive to do it!
She could even affiliate link it!

Not that you should joke about smothering anyone but it would appear this poster is referring to their ‘other half’, not their child.
To be fair I’ve often felt like this when my husband wakes me up at three in the morning with his snoring!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice the blind cords right at the start of the vlog 😖 she just sits then on the window ledge. Would have thought she would be more careful given she lets Poppy roam free for so long.
She'd probably bother if it was florrie faves room! 🙄

This reply is horrendous. It's not remotely funny to suggest smothering your child so you can sleep. Wtf is wrong with her fans?
She's a massive dick yes, but nowhere in that post does it say anything about smothering her child with a pillow! The poster says it about her partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry to be the health and safety police, but also... those cotton ball fairy lights in Poppy’s room - it seems they leave them on all night with the door closed? Unless, of course, they’re battery-operated, they shouldn’t be left on for a prolonged period of time as they’re a fire risk. If there could be a potential source of fire in a child’s bedroom overnight, bedroom doors should always be left ajar so hallway smoke detectors could be triggered if necessary. Hubby works for fire service so you can imagine what my house is like - safety central!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not that you should joke about smothering anyone but it would appear this poster is referring to their ‘other half’, not their child.
Ah, it wasn't clear the way it was written. But yes, a weird thing to comment on a post about a sleeping toddler

She'd probably bother if it was florrie faves room! 🙄

She's a massive dick yes, but nowhere in that post does it say anything about smothering her child with a pillow! The poster says it about her partner.
Yes I misread which person she wanted to another, however I still find it an odd comment to post on a photo talking about a sleeping toddler

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be the health and safety police, but also... those cotton ball fairy lights in Poppy’s room - it seems they leave them on all night with the door closed? Unless, of course, they’re battery-operated, they shouldn’t be left on for a prolonged period of time as they’re a fire risk. If there could be a potential source of fire in a child’s bedroom overnight, bedroom doors should always be left ajar so hallway smoke detectors could be triggered if necessary. Hubby works for fire service so you can imagine what my house is like - safety central!
When my oldest was a baby I left a bedside lamp on in his room while he fell asleep and when I went in to turn it off the room was full of smoke and the lamp had just caught fire.
It scared me more than anything else in my life has and I never leave anything at all on in their rooms.
It happened so quickly.

• Wow
  • Sad
When Poppy was trying to climb the barrier on the balcony at Starbucks.. my whole heart was in my mouth. And those two twats are just sat there with their coffee and filming her 😟

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
When Poppy was trying to climb the barrier on the balcony at Starbucks.. my whole heart was in my mouth. And those two twats are just sat there with their coffee and filming her 😟
Yep this was hideous.

Yup. It was awful. My 8 year old daughter isn’t allowed to go near those barriers. Doesn’t take much to climb them and go over.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A few years ago a child suffered a fractured skull falling from a balcony in Primark when he climbed over the barrier. The parents had walked off as he was playing up so they had left his older sister to look after him.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is that the Maxi Cosi car seat? If so for the age of the seat 9 months - 4 years no but let’s face it R probably hasn't bothered to adjust the headrest harness etc it’s probably still set for F and the straps are always far too loose for my liking 😳

Yes, I went and watched the vlog. The car seat was not adjusted for Poppy at all. Her head was nowhere near the headrest and as for the straps! Jeezo, no concern for car seat safety at all. I'm yet to see any of these mummy floggers restrain their kids in their seats properly. None of them rear face their kids, I'm sure they forward face them as soon as they can to get the cute pics for the grid 😡

Is that the Maxi Cosi car seat? If so for the age of the seat 9 months - 4 years no but let’s face it R probably hasn't bothered to adjust the headrest harness etc it’s probably still set for F and the straps are always far too loose for my liking 😳
It looked Like a Cosatto seat to me. Im not familiar with these seats as not something we ever looked at. They are only crash tested to bare minimal standard. A lot of the mummy floggers use them as they were gifted to them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Really interesting music lyrics at the beginning of the vlog. “Looking back at the good times, before it all went wrong”. Subconscious Freudian slip?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.