Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first post. R + L share everything on the gram so how come there's no stories of P during these endless sleepless nights??? Incidently, S looked really pleased to be allowed a later bedtime than her younger sisters yesterday.
I’m sure we’ll see it in the next few days/weeks after she reads your comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Years ago when Lee was offshore before I felt that she had her tit together and was much better at juggling stuff. I feel the bigger her Instagram and YouTube the more sloppy she has become as a parent. All she cares about is being tiny and having me time. She behaves like someone wanting a gap year not a mum of 3!
That’s why for me she is a terrible mother. Everything is about her.
I live for my children, my husband works offshore and yes it can be difficult but I’m lucky I can spend all that time with them and enjoy them to myself while he’s away.
When they’re older I can have all the me time I want.
My youngest child has a condition which means she won’t be here as long as she should be, breaks my heart and seeing that vile excuse of a mother try and spend all that time away from her beautiful girls makes me very angry
She doesn’t know how bloody she is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That’s why for me she is a terrible mother. Everything is about her.
I live for my children, my husband works offshore and yes it can be difficult but I’m lucky I can spend all that time with them and enjoy them to myself while he’s away.
When they’re older I can have all the me time I want.
My youngest child has a condition which means she won’t be here as long as she should be, breaks my heart and seeing that vile excuse of a mother try and spend all that time away from her beautiful girls makes me very angry
She doesn’t know how bloody she is
Couldn’t agree more. So sorry to hear about your daughter. Sending you lots of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor Safiyah - one night of staying up a bit later than ‘the littles’ and next night Florrie gets to join in too. Why not have staggered bedtimes for all three? Feral child at 7, Favourite Flossie at 7.30, Safiyah at 8
I’m sorry that doesn’t work Reb needs her me time 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have restless legs and they do bother me during the day too when I'm sitting still. It's not just a night time thing. I doubt very much Poppy has this. She needs less daytime naps and more stimulation. Ditch the sling and make her walk more.
She's trying to ditch the sling but no one wants to buy it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m only a few minutes into the latest vlog and I feel like going all Mean Girls on Lee and his new nickname for Poppy...Stop trying to make “Waffle” happen, it’s NOT going to happen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m only a few minutes into the latest vlog and I feel like going all Mean Girls on Lee and his new nickname for Poppy...Stop trying to make “Waffle” happen, it’s NOT going to happen!
Yes waffle and flossie
Those girls will grow up and hate then
Poppy acts up as shes ignored and bored its sheer frustration.

Reactions: 11
Do it! 😂 no idea why they're trying to make it happen, I like bake off, don't want people to call me that! 😂 my girl at poppy's age was obsessed with Peppa, I didn't try to make Peppa happen! 😂 poor kid was forced to watch tv, she's found a programme she likes, that's it! 🙄

• Haha
It makes absolutely no sense 😂😂
God love her when she starts watching paw patrol...
Rocky get over here.. Marshall sit....

While we’re at it can we bin off “cheeky”
Cheeky shopping trip,
Cheeky gym session.

Do it! 😂 no idea why they're trying to make it happen, I like bake off, don't want people to call me that! 😂 my girl at poppy's age was obsessed with Peppa, I didn't try to make Peppa happen! 😂 poor kid was forced to watch tv, she's found a programme she likes, that's it! 🙄
We’ll call you “bread week” 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Safiyah saying she’s had such a great night without Poppy... this is something she’s probs picked up with Rebecca and Lee acting like Poppy is such a pain and how they can have much better times without her around 🙄 they really do act like Poppy is such a hassle and clear to see Rebecca is so snappy with her and not got the time for her. If only the other two were as wonderful as darling Florrie!

• Sad
After watching 2 min of latest vlog, she has lost the plot it’s that simple 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TEAM POPPY 🙌👊. You go girl, show them who's boss. After a life of being lazy, having everyone running about after her and pampering to her every whim, here comes karma to bite her on the arse... otherwise known as Poppy👏👏👏😂🍾🍾⚡⚡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I only made it a little while into the vlog but I cringed so hard at the bit where she was sitting on the floor with F & P and she is snarling and snapping at P while she adoringly plays with F’s hair, all the while glancing over at the camera that is conveniently propped there to catch her young families every intimate moment. It’s so very creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I only made it a little while into the vlog but I cringed so hard at the bit where she was sitting on the floor with F & P and she is snarling and snapping at P while she adoringly plays with F’s hair, all the while glancing over at the camera that is conveniently propped there to catch her young families every intimate moment. It’s so very creepy.
This got to me too. The one of voice and body language difference in Rebeggar is so obvious. When P first reacts to F, how F straight away looks at her mum and P is chastised. There's a palpable difference in how the three children are treated, it's not imagination. It's what Rebeggar is putting out there.

• Sad
Couldn't even finish watching the shopping vlog... Please someone contact homesense and say NO do NOT rep!y to ttheir soon freebie gifting email which I have no doubt will ensue... Busy continuing doing my bit against the bloody nasty child abusing sacconenolys. I am going to find an email link to a BBC investigative journalist... Got no reply from the Sun other than we will respond in 72 hrs. For those children I WILL do everything to continue to get their self publicised child abuse in the main stream.

Reactions: 13
I think we should write to hmrc with a list of app the things we know to be gifted over the last couple of years....there is no way they are declaring it.

Ski holiday alone was at least 5k
Free furniture
Garden furniture
Trampoline
Make up
Home security system
Bikes
Tents
Buggies
Weekend away in gleneagle including food

And that's just off the top of my head!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Words that are now part of my daily vocabulary as a result of tattle:
Fud
Cocunt
Hobbit...
I know I use others but my mind has gone blank.
Feel free to share how your vocab has changed in the comments below (purely for engagement purposes).🤪
I’m not Scottish and find myself using both ‘get tae f*ck’ and ‘bawbag’...after reading this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice the blind cords right at the start of the vlog 😖 she just sits then on the window ledge. Would have thought she would be more careful given she lets Poppy roam free for so long.

• Sad
  • Wow
As toddlers my kids would drag toys over to the windows to stand on, in an effort to try and see out. Those blind cords need sorted and Poppy properly supervised.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.