Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she was trying to make Lee look taller?
I am confused by this pairing, I know she’s hardly got a sparkling personality but he’s certainly punching in the look department!
How in the world did that happen?

Reactions: 6
Oh she has got the dress code wrong for the garden party , all her friends are very similarly dressed.

I think her shoes were Kurt Geiger ones gifted yurrs ago...I love the 'Benidorm gran' description that really made me laugh as I Knew just what you meant. I totally would wear them though although not with that outfit. The jacket is also a bit prisoner cell block H (remember that!) but oversized denim jackets are in!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh she has got the dress code wrong for the garden party , all her friends are very similarly dressed.

I think her shoes were Kurt Geiger ones gifted yurrs ago...I love the 'Benidorm gran' description that really made me laugh as I Knew just what you meant. I totally would wear them though although not with that outfit. The jacket is also a bit prisoner cell block H (remember that!) but oversized denim jackets are in!

Her outfit would be more suited to wee Safiyah. Garish pink beach playsuit, childrens TV presenter looking trainers and the hideous denim art teacher smok...... not exactly sophisticated is she?!!!!! 👍🤮🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What happened to not featuring friends and family?

They're all so lucky to be able to tan so easily and it last all year round in Scotland! (the poor buggers look like they've been dipped in a vat of coffee!)

She's obviously not part of their real wats app group because she didn't get the memo about what to wear!

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm so behind! Just watched a bit of the starting school vlog, 2 things so far. She cancelled her ramming to take florrie to school, not both girls, just florrie 😠 the other, I recognised her fake crying face from the trolls video! 😂 good to see she's practising ready for the next one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I right in thinking that hedge behind a 3’ privet.....which makes them munchkins....Pat really is a short arse and Reb the Badass not so Oompa Loompa now
I'm sure some dozy sheep will comment "couple goals".
Sad bastards if this pair of numpties is what they aspire to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think she missed the skirt memo, her dress sense compared to her pals are miles apart. She looks scruffy 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Her captions give me rage ; time to be Bec and Lee rather than Mummy and Daddy 😡, time with the team🙄, she’s an idiot.

She writes such bollocks.
I thought the kids were part of the team too? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
When she said she was off to a garden party...I had visions of a posh do at country house...not in the local Barrett housing estate 🤣...delusions of grandeur or what!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh cringe Reb! You should have worn a pastel midi skirt and little top 😳
Did your friends not tell you?

She looks like she’s just popped in on her way to the supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh cringe Reb! You should have worn a pastel midi skirt and little top 😳
Did your friends not tell you?

She looks like she’s just popped in on her way to the supermarket.
But her teeny tiny playsuit and oversized jacket shows everyone shes the teeniest and tiniest of them all. Wonder if she got asked for id?
Summer wear for hobbits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Garden party? 😂 Loads of pretentious arseholes to be found in Banchory. Mostly oil wives who would be nothing without their husbands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Oversized denim jackets are in but not that style it’s hideous, she gets it so wrong every time! That whole outfit is a mishmash of styles. I like the playsuit but with a pair of sandals and a beach bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Garden party ie. drinking in my friends backie (of her housing estate house). Nothing wrong with any of that at all but call it what it is quine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“This oversize jacket? Oh no! It’s not oversize. It’s a regular cropped denim jacket. I just sized up in Primark. I went for a size 8 instead of a teeny tiny size 6. So so flattering with my size xs Zara playsuit”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think its strange that her mum and dad never seem to babysit her kids alone? Maybe its just me but if my mum was on my doorstep she wouldnt let me drag my kids to the gym for my friend to watch them when i work out she would offer to help out ?

Reactions: 16
Her captions give me rage ; time to be Bec and Lee rather than Mummy and Daddy 😡, time with the team🙄, she’s an idiot.

She writes such bollocks.
Didn’t they have a night out not so long ago to be ‘Bec and Lee’? Also, my husband and I are always Mum & Dad, even when our children aren’t around. That’s quite a skill to completely compartmentalise her parenting responsibility!

Reactions: 18
I’m sure that pink playsuit was bought the day the KKK vlog went live. She was prancing around taking photos of hereself in the changing rooms of Zara in Union Sq when went up.

• Haha
  • Wow
😱 she didn’t?! My god the girl wouldn’t know tact if it hit her in the face, would she?!
She did the same ‘yuuuuurs’ ago with Louise pentland - in one of those mummy tag videos she said she didn’t want sprinkle of glitter anymore and was over it. A few years later and she was doing collars with Louise Katie Ellison & brummy mummy! No shame.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.