Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do believe that they have some sort of addiction to social media.
The way she can’t seem to stay off it for any significant period of time. The way she uses it 24/7 and seems to conduct her whole life via it. The constant and obsessive need for attention/validation from complete strangers online. The horrible way she’s completely disconnected from her children and uses them for content on social media. The way she’s constantly looking at herself in the camera. It’s so so so abnormal.
She’s one serious fucked up, pathetic individual.

If she wasn’t such an hole I’d feel a bit sorry for her.
I bet without social media she’d still be an hole , you can just tell with some people.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poppy asks her to help her fix her toy. Edgy just keeps asking Poppy if she’s in a bad mood today and tells her she’s shown her how to fix it already. Poppy gets fed up and walks away. Put the phone down and engage with her and stop filming yourself lying in bed in your teeny tiny pjs - utter fud 🙄
I honestly felt while watching that poppy wanted the camera off. She kept looking and it and moving away. Even when she got down off the bed she was throwing looks at it,
Now I know she’s our little hero but apparently Rebecca also sees her as the newest cash cow.
God would you sell your child’s privacy like that??!
Basic STRANGERS on a forum commenting on your kids nappy. NOBODY SHOULD KNOW tit LIKE THIS!!!

What happened to her keeping the kids offline more?
One of the most important weeks of the year for flo...whatever we call her now 😐
And I was surprised Rebecca didn’t try and put a vlog camera into her school bag

Now waffle-flozzie, if you feel like you might cry don’t worry... and vlog it!!!! Get that content for mummy or no more knock off b0dem for the girlies”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Florrie gets to go to Ballet. In full tutu and all the gear. On a Saturday morning.

Was Safiyah ever offered the chance to go to a club she wanted to go to? Doubt it.

I’m surprised she hasn’t just strapped a go-pro on to each of their foreheads and isn’t uploading a live stream of the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The difference in her filtered insta post to pat’s un-filtered insta post 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh man she seriously looks like she’s just shat her pants in today’s twatty posed photo, and where did she rob that hideous denim jacket from?! It’s like an art teachers smok!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh man she seriously looks like she’s just shat her pants in today’s twatty posed photo, and where did she rob that hideous denim jacket from?! It’s like an art teachers smok!!
Her captions give me rage ; time to be Bec and Lee rather than Mummy and Daddy 😡, time with the team🙄, she’s an idiot.

She writes such bollocks.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That pose this morning 😂 It's worse than ever! She looks as if she was walking like a robot and then stopped mid-walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she didnt do pick up in Florries sorry Flossies first day of school. My son starts school in Sept and I'm absolutely gutted that I can't do drop off and pick up as he is going to a special school and a mini bus will be picking up and dropping him off for the 1hr journey every day. How can she be so detached from her children, even her no1 child. God could you imagine how she treats enemies if this is how she treats her children. I feel so sorry for those girls. She is a truly awful mummy from what she chooses to put out in the world, in my opinion. Can't even imagine what's she's like when the camera is off. Just those poor girls.
I feel for you my son went to special school so a taxi picked him up we used to have a little play in the front garden before the taxi came it was actually a really lovely 1-1 time we got weather permitting. The first time putting in the taxi was very hard as I was sending him off with strangers he was fine I was in floods of tears most of the morning it's hard but take it one day at a time it does get easier.
Reb has no idea how good shes got it 3 healthy children she bangs on about fussy eaters, non sleepers etc but she has no idea she should try a child like mine with ASD and ADHD I've had 14 years of not a full night sleep we are lucky if we get 4 hours in a row some nights he doesnt sleep at all last night was one of them and although hes 14 he still needs people to be up with him as he doesnt realise danger and doesnt think about others so needs to be kept quiet so not to woke the whole house it's very hard work and stressful I'm tired all the time but that's life and you get on with it. Reb needs to be very thankful that her girls are very good yes Poppy is full of life at times but from what I see she is just being a child Reb needs to start enjoying the girls for who they are and start paying more attention to them and less to her phone/camera.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m sure that jacket is from joules!! 🤣🤣 probably a freebie or a ebay clearance buy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just going to come on here to state the above about poppy's nappy. It's clearly soaking wet and hanging out of her pjama shorts. Get her nappy changed before you parade her in front of your thousands. Absolutely disgusting!

Ps: yes I would be in a mood too poppy if I had to wear a nappy full of urine for my latest Instagram performance!
Potty training is going well then. She’s never mentioned that again...

Reactions: 10
“You slept all night”
“Daddy cuddles”
“Er what?”
“Daddy cuddles”
“Er what?”
Pat “daddy gave you cuddles”
“Ooooh right”
Telling when your husband has to translate.
Very telling.

Reactions: 11
She is clinging into lee for dear life in the photo. Does she think he will try to escape or is it to make her look "like a tiny leetle lady"? The mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed Anna SJ commented that she looked like a teenager in her latest pic. She either dresses like teen who spent her pocket money at the market stalls or an old granny. She never dresses her age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.