Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think its strange that her mum and dad never seem to babysit her kids alone? Maybe its just me but if my mum was on my doorstep she wouldnt let me drag my kids to the gym for my friend to watch them when i work out she would offer to help out ?
If my mum was still here and lived that close I’d never get her out my house 🙈 she’d jump at the chance to watch my son

Reactions: 11
When she said she was off to a garden party...I had visions of a posh do at country house...not in the local Barrett housing estate 🤣...delusions of grandeur or what!
I thought the same! I've apparently attended a garden party 4 times this week alone then. I had no idea I was so posh! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Bit OT but am I the only one who never has and never will buy from boden? Incredibly over priced, boring clothes! Love Next, even find that a little over priced at times but why why why would you put your kid in a £30+ outfit that's just going to get muddy or stained? £14+ for a t-shirt? That's ridiculous and she knows it, hence why she's begging for freebies but expects her sheep to be paying these prices!
I would never buy from them for two reasons because they have worked with this shady woman and because their prices are ridiculous, some of the designs are Horrible also so three reasons 😂

Reactions: 8
My thoughts on today's shenanigans :

1) Reckon most of the chums in that pic secretly detest Edgy.
2) Its plain as day that she finds Safiyah & Poppy irritating (so bloody sad, just my opinion I know others don't feel that way)
3) Sorry to those who have posted regarding not being able to do what many take for granted. (Taking your child to a school) I understand entirely being disabled and unable to do it myself. It's gut wrenching to see people moaning about it or missing it when unnecessary. Sportsdays and nativity plays too. Oh, and no Rebecca I'm not jealous of your life because my life is unfortunate in that way - would have my life and children's happiness and privacy over yours anyday. I would jump at the chance to pick my daughter up from her first day at junior school in a few weeks time, others however choose to chill at home after their ramming at the gym. Inbox is always open if anyone wants to chat xx The woman is a joke!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Im confused why her numbers keep going up on you tube and insta why do people watch?
Shes vain, narcissistic, attention seeking, lazy, short tempered, short of patiance, lacks time management, organisation skills, dire hair care, so so makeup,awful fashion sense, greedy,ignorant to other peoples situations lives and finances, cold, abrasive, doesnt care about the environment, bitchy, racist,unprofessional, false, very up and down mood, ungrateful please feel free add more to this list.

I concluded majority of followers are watching because it's amusing how awful she is or they rather creepy love the children and are somewhat over invested in the girls lives thats vibe i got reading comments and when she scrapped Meldrums channel.
But if you love kids and you see a parent blatent favouritism, filmed even when they say no, when very private moments are filmed and revealed about the kids and a lot if the time when they look unhappy.
Sèeing a 2 year old constantly left unsupervised.
Seeing a mum whos fails to support school events and home work.
Knowing s missed 7 weeks practically a whole term last year to go away and be dumped in kids clubs.
We all agree they lovely girls but the mother moans a lot, no patiance,no warmth.
She doesnt think twice about puttting herself 1st missing assembly or 1st day school pickup to do what she wants to do.
She looks her happiest when her kids are not around.
She seems lack routine and keeps changing things so kids must be so confused.
On camera shes mostly smiley engaged mummy we see snippet of her true self on stories and vlogs.
Leaving poppy in huge garden or trampoline unattended.
Letting poppy roam the stairs and duffrent level of house to what shss on.
Reb so desperate get her in cot she places her down dirty ans wet then runs away.
If a child's not used to being left of course they going to kick off.
Unsupervised eating and unsupervised near water.
Poppys dumped with anyone and everyone lee grandparents, strange manny freinds.
Often their rooms cluttered mess majority of the time. I hope she's changed that low hanging blind cord and puts her in her carseat properly.
Alll we see is a mum who treats her kids like an inconvenience.
She hates cooking gives them mostly crap and tiny portions.
Also treating them all the same and babying them then she moans.
The girls like to change into several outfits a day, they fussy eaters and they never tidy away their toys thats down to reb.
I have watched a lot of vloggers in my time saccone jolys/inghams aside none are as bad as they Meldrums.
I do think in some ways all 3 girls struggling in different ways.
Why cant some if the fans actually see how dire she can be. Why are they so sucked in.
We were alll sheep once but we saw the light.

I actually like Boden and Joules but then im in my 40’s and have never claimed to be edgy or stylish. I wear dresses everyday. Always have done. You won’t ever see me wear trousers. I hate them. And joules and Boden do lovely dresses. Also shop in seasalt, fat face and now white stuff. Love a bit of John Lewis shops as well. That might make me dull but I’m old enough not to care what others think.

I bloody love Poppy!!!!

I can honestly say walking through Sainsbury’s the other day, if my girl was small I’d be buying from there! Lovely bits in at the mo and great prices! Comfy clothes for playing in!
Been in Sainsbury’s today I was blown away by some of the baby & toddler clothes with 12 grandbairns I am always looking for presents I could have spent a small fortune some beautiful clothes ( I am now officially skint )

Reactions: 9
What self respecting adult refers to their group of adult friends as “the dream team”

She makes me die with the claptrap she spouts. She’s like a dopey 12 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Am I right in thinking that hedge behind a 3’ privet.....which makes them munchkins....Pat really is a short arse and Reb the Badass not so Oompa Loompa now
Yes her natural glowing tan seems to have disappeared again ! the filter she uses is solely to make her look more tanned than she is, why is she obsessed with looking brown ? Bit ocd in my opinion

Reactions: 11
So is this his 10dollarshake mobile cocktail bar gifted?? They never pay for anything. Can see no sign on Insta of it being gifted just the company name under the story. How pretentious to have that in your bloody back gsrden... To impress the dream team😆 pathetic... Oh thought you had to pull your belts in and economise. Lying through their arses again no doubt.

Reactions: 4
What gets me the most (and I’ve said this many a time) is their ability, or lack of, to be in the moment. Her and pat both boomeranged living their best life while filming the cocktail making. Why? Why? Why? If I am out with my “chums”, I’m out with my “chums”. I’m not trying to document the evening to post on social media to instaboast and get recognition from randoms. What is that about?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Garden party? 😂 Loads of pretentious arseholes to be found in Banchory. Mostly oil wives who would be nothing without their husbands
And most of their husband's were simply 'lucky' in the oil or their Daddies before them. 😂

I think she missed the skirt memo, her dress sense compared to her pals are miles apart. She looks scruffy 😂😂
They look pretty dressed but a bit 'samey' for grown women...mayve it's the 'team' 🤢 kit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is this his 10dollarshake mobile cocktail bar gifted?? They never pay for anything. Can see no sign on Insta of it being gifted just the company name under the story. How pretentious to have that in your bloody back gsrden... To impress the dream team😆 pathetic... Oh thought you had to pull your belts in and economise. Lying through their arses again no doubt.
They aren't in the Meldrums garden, it's one of the "teams" 30th. Very show-off-y to hire a bar for drinks in the garden though!

And most of their husband's were simply 'lucky' in the oil or their Daddies before them. 😂

They look pretty dressed but a bit 'samey' for grown women...mayve it's the 'team' 🤢 kit?
I’m an oil wife and daughter but have worked since I was 14 and my mum has worked her whole adult life. A lot of school chums are in the same position and have very successful careers as well as being oil wives now. I have many friends that are oil wives but you would never know. I have never felt this need to be something I’m not and so bleeping pretentious. Aberdeen is full of women like that but I steer well clear as you can feel the fake atmosphere immediately and are easily identifiable on nights out 😆

Reactions: 28
Are we sure they all oil wives
Thought kaths husband Mr watts was a plumber.
I gather they all wives and spouses of lees mates as some look older.
Are they all school mums too?

Does anyone else think its strange that her mum and dad never seem to babysit her kids alone? Maybe its just me but if my mum was on my doorstep she wouldnt let me drag my kids to the gym for my friend to watch them when i work out she would offer to help out ?
They never do its always lees mum

Reactions: 3
I assumed as they're at someone else's house whoever's house it is would have booked/paid for it?

Been thinking the past week this woman is never going to change. Quite honestly I've never come across (apart from my narcissistic mother) someone who never, ever seems to learn from her mistakes. She never, ever thinks, oh that's a sensitive subject I won't include that or this will just give more ammunition against me so I won't include that. She happily riles up her followers on a daily basis, in her words, with no fucks given. I joined this thread in October I think it was in the hope that some change could be made, I'm truly glad that she's had deals pulled and everything that has happened to her is HER doing, she has tried to blame others but if she cared that much she would try and change even slightly or even bloody fake it for God's sake, but no she loves all this. She loves being ballsy and appearing she's a boss woman who lifts other women up while treating them like utter tit. She will never change. For that reason I feel my time here is up but I wish you all well with continued laughs and trying to get her to see what she does is so bloody wrong. Take care you lovely lot xxx when you get a gut instinct it's usually right, and mine with her from the start was she just didn't seem to really, truly care about others feelings. She's not a nice person and I stand by that xx

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Been thinking the past week this woman is never going to change. Quite honestly I've never come across (apart from my narcissistic mother) someone who never, ever seems to learn from her mistakes. She never, ever thinks, oh that's a sensitive subject I won't include that or this will just give more ammunition against me so I won't include that. She happily riles up her followers on a daily basis, in her words, with no fucks given. I joined this thread in October I think it was in the hope that some change could be made, I'm truly glad that she's had deals pulled and everything that has happened to her is HER doing, she has tried to blame others but if she cared that much she would try and change even slightly or even bloody fake it for God's sake, but no she loves all this. She loves being ballsy and appearing she's a boss woman who lifts other women up while treating them like utter tit. She will never change. For that reason I feel my time here is up but I wish you all well with continued laughs and trying to get her to see what she does is so bloody wrong. Take care you lovely lot xxx when you get a gut instinct it's usually right, and mine with her from the start was she just didn't seem to really, truly care about others feelings. She's not a nice person and I stand by that xx
Agree with all points will miss your posts.
Its depressing how someone can be so ignorant selfish and ungrateful yet still gain followers.
I think it would take something drastic sadly for her to change.
The kids having an accident, social services intervention or illness.
Or her and lee getting ill, losing a close relative or being in extreme financially difficulty to make her realise and maybe change.
I cant see how lees wages alone covers it all.
Shes still not getting many brand deals .

Reactions: 10
I’m an oil wife and daughter but have worked since I was 14 and my mum has worked her whole adult life. A lot of school chums are in the same position and have very successful careers as well as being oil wives now. I have many friends that are oil wives but you would never know. I have never felt this need to be something I’m not and so bleeping pretentious. Aberdeen is full of women like that but I steer well clear as you can feel the fake atmosphere immediately and are easily identifiable on nights out 😆
Please don't think I'm being rude towards you or many, but we're agreeing a little 😊. It's the twatty side of the 'oil brigade' that's full on fuckwit! Many my age were pretty tit at school but made it big. The identikit usually blonds driving cars they can't see out of and certainly cannot park! I've got friends of friends that are of the twatty side, one couple in particular all fur coat and no knickers. 2 high end cars, personalised regs, private education for at least one kid, but then having to put their food shop and petrol (the basics) on the credit cards, never paying it off. All for show. What a life! 😂

Are we sure they all oil wives
Thought kaths husband Mr watts was a plumber.
I gather they all wives and spouses of lees mates as some look older.
Are they all school mums too?

They never do its always lees mum
Wasn't meaning the team necessarily, just the types we have locally. 😘

Reactions: 10
Sorry to see you go.

I said I was going to leave too but their continuous bullshit just dragged me back in! There’s always another meldrum duck up around the corner to chat about. So, maybe see you back 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.