Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her captions give me rage ; time to be Bec and Lee rather than Mummy and Daddy 😡, time with the team🙄, she’s an idiot.

She writes such bollocks.

She makes me cringe.
She’s got the personality of a wet bit of toilet paper.
You can just imagine the utter shite she comes out with after a glass of lambrini
No wonder she’s got no real friends. She’s an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't keep up with this thread so apologises if it's already been discussed .... but wow they're actually spending time together! Every vlog I happen to watch, shes either at the gym and hes with the kids, or hes out playing golf, then when he came home the other week she went out with her mates despite moaning for the previous 2 weeks about how much she missed him being away.

Reactions: 7
Am I right in thinking that hedge behind a 3’ privet.....which makes them munchkins....Pat really is a short arse and Reb the Badass not so Oompa Loompa now
They both have such bad taste in clothes, look at the shoes! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I right in thinking that hedge behind a 3’ privet.....which makes them munchkins....Pat really is a short arse and Reb the Badass not so Oompa Loompa now
3ft privet and all the other trees in the background are bonsai trees.

Are the Meldrums a family of Borrowers living in MM, which is actually owned by a normal-sized family? It explains Reb's penchant for free stuff!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw a comment about safiyah not being liked in the vlog or was upset , can anyone shed any light on that?

Out of interest who takes couple pics.
Tripod and camera on timer or the kids stalking granny?
Shes alwayd at her happiest and most exited when away from the kids.
Making big deal with what chum perceives as low key cheap house party its hardly the ivy.
But she has so little going on in her mind or her life.
Lost count amount lovely date nights weekends away they had in last year.
So 1st weekend after at school and losing piggie when they admit both older girls been emotional quick lets leave them.
So emotional about losing florrie.
1st day off bye bye florrie have fun with nanny.
Poppy bye bye psycho.
Darce have a lovely time see you later.

Reactions: 10
They both have such bad taste in clothes, look at the shoes! 🤮
The shoes are a bit ‘Benidorm gran’.

What happened to not featuring family and friends on your Instagram Bec? I’d ask on your grid but you’ll block me so perhaps we can do the “someone sent me a direct message” game instead 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's definitely the worst dressed out of her pals. They all look smart casual and she's wearing a dress you'd wear to cover up at the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where are you seeing this pic
As all i see on stories is local cocktail company mixing cocktails in a gardens.

Its ok i see on Facebook guess shared from lees what a babe style post.
More fool them if they want to associate with these cocunts.
Check out psycho fan comment.
She must read tattle.

Reb look underdressed rest look like clones

Its ok i see on Facebook guess shared from lees what a babe style post.
More fool them if they want to associate with these cocunts.
Check out psycho fan comment.
She must read tattle.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That picture is totally photoshopped, see how the concrete edging is distorted and almost bends. All smoke and mirrors with that liar.

And for everyone saying she'll struggle doing school runs with 3 when Lee goes back off shore, remember her "solo" parenting involves her parents on her doorstep and and her mother in law aka the "babysitter" she hired.She won't do a single school run, park visit or dance class on her own with 3 kids. They'll be dumped on grandparents while she's rammed at the gym, having friends help at the park or her mum driving the older two to school while she self cares and ignores Poppy round the house.

Now it's on Tattle I will bet my Boden on her doing a "school morning routine on my own with 3 kids" video, carefully edited to hide the help (the grannies), watch as super mum, strong girl solo parents and gets them all ready for school. May involve an up to date cutesy image of all 4 of them in some vloggers version of the human centipede doing each others hair. Funny how good her editing skills get when she want to hide something or portray a certain image!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have been lurking for a while after my joy at realising there are other people who feel the same as me! I found Mrs M when loads of mums I knew were commenting on her posts & I couldn't understand why seemingly intelligent woman were gushing over such a moron. If only I had a vomit emoji & a facebook alias, but then I'd have been blocked by now instead of getting my daily laugh. I am also Aberdeenshire & my grass is NOT affected by the nuclear problems in Banchory!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.