Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That annoys me so much my lo starts nursery on Sept 10 but I've just got my date for my surgery Sept bloody 10th I've got to go in on the 9th and I'll be in all week I've been in tears for the last couple of days as I wont be there for her I'm absolutely devastated I know she will be fine her Daddy and my mum are going to be there but I cant help feeling guilty and upset I'm not going to be there. Im even crying writing this post I know im be stupid and they are children who have a far worse life but I've never missed my older childrens first days anyway enough about poor me I just really wanted to come on and say how annoyed Reb made me what mum doesnt do first day pick up if they can if my hubby had been off we both would have gone to collect I just dont get her she really does seem to have no maternal bond with any of them not even her fav Florrie.
You should not feel guilty or upset about that, your health is more important at the end of the day and she won’t remember you weren’t there she’ll be too busy exploring her new nursery and making friends x

Hey, we all do the eye roll thing, and whisper ffs under our breath at times, but not blasted out for thousands to see on the internet. She really needs to learn to use her inside eyes and voice 😂
Forgot about the ffs bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hadn’t seen that story of the rolling eyes and just assumed lee was making her watch some bad boy belter programme, but just realised that Poppy was shouting on her - what is her problem?

All these youtubers basically vlog how much they hate their kids - is this a fashion trend now?

I probably wouldn’t be successful in the vlogging world as I literally adore my child. I am in constant awe of how he learns, the things he can do, the skills he is acquiring. I’m in no rose tinted phase, I absolutely love seeing his wee personality shape and he is my total world.

I just cannot fathom this behaviour at all.

Do you know, I am the exact same.

My youngest is such a character & his personality is wonderful. I love to see him blossom day by day. I cannot condone her behaviour towards her 2 year old.

Reactions: 17
I actually like Boden and Joules but then im in my 40’s and have never claimed to be edgy or stylish. I wear dresses everyday. Always have done. You won’t ever see me wear trousers. I hate them. And joules and Boden do lovely dresses. Also shop in seasalt, fat face and now white stuff. Love a bit of John Lewis shops as well. That might make me dull but I’m old enough not to care what others think.
I shop in all these places too 😊 I’m not quite 40 yet, still only just clinging onto my 30s 😂

Reactions: 10
Get out of bed and change that little girls nappy that is hanging out of her shorts ffs!!

Reactions: 15
I wouldn't leave my child with no qualified staff and 2 parents.
I couldent imagine reb volunteering all she wants is poppy free time.
I find nothing wrong with 2 year old im childcare if i could afford it i would like 2 mornings.
Preschool take from age 2 if you low income its free.
Private nursery takes them earlier.
Nursery school attached to primary is term after 3rd birthday.
Im really surprised shes not doing private day nursery and switch her to school in a years time.
But in England we start school earlier at 4.
One of her best chums (hate that word!) is a committee member at the local 2s group, so she will volunteer so she can drink tea and then brag about it to the 'gram.

I'm happy to have my smallest at home but am counting down now until they qualify for their 15 hours at nursery, just so I can exercise/do housework uninterrupted finally. Hoovering with a small helper can be a long process!

Reactions: 10
Poppy asks her to help her fix her toy. Edgy just keeps asking Poppy if she’s in a bad mood today and tells her she’s shown her how to fix it already. Poppy gets fed up and walks away. Put the phone down and engage with her and stop filming yourself lying in bed in your teeny tiny pjs - utter fud 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She hardly even looks at poppy through the camera, she is just checking herself out thinking how amazing she is.

“Wow just look at me lying here first thing in the morning, I look so so good!”

If it was me I would be thinking how I need to take more care of my skin and properly remove my make up at night...

Reactions: 16
Poppy asks her to help her fix her toy. Edgy just keeps asking Poppy if she’s in a bad mood today and tells her she’s shown her how to fix it already. Poppy gets fed up and walks away. Put the phone down and engage with her and stop filming yourself lying in bed in your teeny tiny pjs - utter fud 🙄
It’s when she says “what’s wrong?” Like she’s fed up with you mimicking her when she’s asking *nicely* for help! For god sakes.
And the first part of the video she’s not even interacting with her just watching her in the phone. Eugh. I usually just look in here about what’s being said.

Reactions: 11
“You slept all night”
“Daddy cuddles”
“Er what?”
“Daddy cuddles”
“Er what?”
Pat “daddy gave you cuddles”
“Ooooh right”
Telling when your husband has to translate.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Anyone also noticed on her videos even if shes doing a speed clean or declutter she stopp pauses looks at her phone several times.
Moment poppy wamts something go see daddy or sisters.
If poppy gets annoyed oh you are ina bad mood this morning.
Sorry theres bo fooling me her and poppy have a awful relationship shes just used an exploited for cute factor and engagement.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
You’re allowed to talk about the last thread 😉
Tattle is not fight club 😎 it’s hard to quote from there however unless you copy and paste 🙂

Poppy is the hero tattle life needs right now.
Not all heroes wear capes, some wear knock off boden and diapers...🙂
She’s so ready to stir tit up in the Meldrum household 😂😂
I bloody love Poppy!!!!

Bit OT but am I the only one who never has and never will buy from boden? Incredibly over priced, boring clothes! Love Next, even find that a little over priced at times but why why why would you put your kid in a £30+ outfit that's just going to get muddy or stained? £14+ for a t-shirt? That's ridiculous and she knows it, hence why she's begging for freebies but expects her sheep to be paying these prices!
I can honestly say walking through Sainsbury’s the other day, if my girl was small I’d be buying from there! Lovely bits in at the mo and great prices! Comfy clothes for playing in!

Reactions: 14
I was just going to come on here to state the above about poppy's nappy. It's clearly soaking wet and hanging out of her pjama shorts. Get her nappy changed before you parade her in front of your thousands. Absolutely disgusting!

Ps: yes I would be in a mood too poppy if I had to wear a nappy full of urine for my latest Instagram performance!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I can't believe she didnt do pick up in Florries sorry Flossies first day of school. My son starts school in Sept and I'm absolutely gutted that I can't do drop off and pick up as he is going to a special school and a mini bus will be picking up and dropping him off for the 1hr journey every day. How can she be so detached from her children, even her no1 child. God could you imagine how she treats enemies if this is how she treats her children. I feel so sorry for those girls. She is a truly awful mummy from what she chooses to put out in the world, in my opinion. Can't even imagine what's she's like when the camera is off. Just those poor girls.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
When poppy got off the bed as well, she bumped into 2 of the open drawers on the bedside table🤦‍♀️. I think poppy will grow up to be a tattler😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just going to come on here to state the above about poppy's nappy. It's clearly soaking wet and hanging out of her pjama shorts. Get her nappy changed before you parade her in front of your thousands. Absolutely disgusting!

Ps: yes I would be in a mood too poppy if I had to wear a nappy full of urine for my latest Instagram performance!

Isn’t it just so completely insane that Rebecca is so obsessed with Instagram that she wakes up and the first thing she does is picks up her phone, goes onto Instagram and starts filming? It’s utterly bonkers.
Before she’s even attended to the most basic needs for her child (changing her urine soaked nappy) she’s laying there on Instagram.

What the duck is wrong with her? Can she not see how ridiculous her life is? How obsessed she is with her fake online life?

It’s scary.

Reactions: 34
Isn’t it just so completely insane that Rebecca is so obsessed with Instagram that she wakes up and the first thing she does is picks up her phone, goes onto Instagram and starts filming? It’s utterly bonkers.
Before she’s even attended to the most basic needs for her child (changing her urine soaked nappy) she’s laying there on Instagram.

What the duck is wrong with her? Can she not see how ridiculous her life is? How obsessed she is with her fake online life?

It’s scary.
It really worries me. She’s totally lost touch with reality and the fact that getting her phone out to broadcast to strangers online rather than take care of her daughter is nothing short of horrendous.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she asked P if she was in a bad mood , that wasn’t for P because she’d have no concept of what a bad mood is , being only 2 like, (a bit like that other blonde moron who asked her 2 year old if she knew why she’d been forced into a cold shower ).

All of the Oompa Loompa’s interaction is with the camera , not her child.

I’ve said it before on another thread , imagine if IG went down for hours on end , I think these people would have withdrawal symptoms, I really do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she asked P if she was in a bad mood , that wasn’t for P because she’d have no concept of what a bad mood is , being only 2 like, (a bit like that other blonde moron who asked her 2 year old if she knew why she’d been forced into a cold shower ).

All of the Oompa Loompa’s interaction is with the camera , not her child.

I’ve said it before on another thread , imagine if IG Ed went down for hours on end , I think these people would have withdrawal symptoms, I really do.

I really do believe that they have some sort of addiction to social media.
The way she can’t seem to stay off it for any significant period of time. The way she uses it 24/7 and seems to conduct her whole life via it. The constant and obsessive need for attention/validation from complete strangers online. The horrible way she’s completely disconnected from her children and uses them for content on social media. The way she’s constantly looking at herself in the camera. It’s so so so abnormal.
She’s one serious fucked up, pathetic individual.

If she wasn’t such an hole I’d feel a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.