Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing what a filter can do!! Not only does it give her a tan and makes her look so much prettier, hair blonder, it’s makes a cheap looking outfit look so much better!! 😂 think she needs to start taking the phone of mr M and using THE filter on all his pictures!! All her fans saying she so brown how you get a tan etc!! They need to open their eyes!!! It’s ALL fake!!!!!
41934D58-4202-463F-867B-B33120ED0F0D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Bit random but......
I’ve been thinking how I’m only 2 years older than Rebeggar.
My parents are quite well off (not in Daddy Cannons league!) My dad worked hard & was sensible with money. Once we were all in school my mum worked part time to contribute. We all got weekend jobs aged 14/15. My dad took dig money off us, it sat in a vase and he gave us it back when we got our own houses 😆 But they taught us about independence, responsibilities & working for what you want.
I got with my husband at 16, we married the same year as Pat & Bec. We waited to have kids and maybe that’s why our relationship with them is so different. They are our world and instead of trying to escape them to go to the gym or on dates we WANT to be with them and don’t really go anywhere without them.
I honestly can’t relate to her on any level for having so much in common with her.
Same Curly. Modelling work ethic is really important to me, I don’t know that it is to this person and perhaps that’s because she’s had it handed to her her whole life, as a child/teen being pandered too with privilege, with an off shore husband at a young age we and not having to work , then when she does work it’s money for old rope and makes her feel famous .. Always looking for me time because the world must revolve around her having zero stress . I’m 10 years Her senior , both my husband and I work out of the house, and we tried a long time to get pregnant . I gave up a hours at work to spend MORE time with my child after nursery etc, not to avoid at every opportunity. I go to the gym at bedtime or squeeze it in on working days, same with any “self care” I try to do that when he’s in childcare and I have some flexi time with work.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would be so embarrassed if my children had to explain mummy’s job is taking pictures & videos so we can get free holidays.
I want my kids to be proud of the work I do and learn from our example.
I’ve said before I find being a working mum stressful but I wouldn’t have it any other way, I like my independence and contributing to our family.
I have a job which is perfect hours for us but means not great money.....but I can work more when my babies are older. I want to pick them up, have time with them then give them dinner & baths.
She is the most selfish, self obsessed mother I’ve come across. I literally keep up because Tattle is too funny!

Reactions: 7
It’s amazing what a filter can do!! Not only does it give her a tan and makes her look so much prettier, hair blonder, it’s makes a cheap looking outfit look so much better!! 😂 think she needs to start taking the phone of mr M and using THE filter on all his pictures!! All her fans saying she so brown how you get a tan etc!! They need to open their eyes!!! It’s ALL fake!!!!! View attachment 35506
She looks like a wee old lady in that pic on her own 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit weird but the colour of the grass and hedge looks so nice and fresh in Lee's pic, then in rebs it looks nuclear! How odd to want that all over your insta feed

Last edited:
Bit weird but the colour of the grass and hedge looks so nice and fresh in Lee's pic, then in rebs it looks nuclear! How odd to want that all over your insta feed
That’s the thing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Lee’s picture. The scenery is lovely, Rebecca looks naturally tanned, they look like any run of the mill attractive couple. But god forbid everything should look so average. Reb has to be blonder, tanner, thinner... who cares if the shrubs are blue. Filtering everything to high heaven is obviously not that uncommon on Instagram but I think it’s more typical of your 19 year old influencers and people straight off love island. Reb is meant to be playing the part of a relatable stay at home mum with 3 little kids. We all know she is far too vain for that though.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s the thing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with Lee’s picture. The scenery is lovely, Rebecca looks naturally tanned, they look like any run of the mill attractive couple. But god forbid everything should look so average. Reb has to be blonder, tanner, thinner... who cares if the shrubs are blue. Filtering everything to high heaven is obviously not that uncommon on Instagram but I think it’s more typical of your 19 year old influencers and people straight off love island. Reb is meant to be playing the part of a relatable stay at home mum with 3 little kids. We all know she is far too vain for that though.
You so hit the nail on the head.I am not sure she just uses fliter alone I think she does some sort of photoshop or Snapchat
You so right she treats her insta like shes late teens/early 20s.
Using the filters she uses on the kids makes them look weird. Even some sheep have been critical of her filtering and theme.
To make them look tanned/ change their hair colour and turn outdoor foliage blue.
She must be super vain and what was she thinking with that outfit she probably thought made her legs look like brown matchstick legs and young/ edgy cool however it wasent very flattering and was too casual compared to others there as as she was dressed like a teenager.
Shes a cross between pinochio with the endless sometimes daft lies but also peter pan for sure and lives like a teen.
Shes slobby around the house,She thinks world revolves around her.
Always wants money and shopping/ going out with her freinds is most important.
As is her wardrobe/ brands/make-up/ hair she spends ages getting ready and hogging the 1 bathroom.
No patiance or time for siblings sometimes , mum they so annoying and her chill time is most important demonstrated by asking her to do minor chores and sulking.
She does actually have a job paper round and yes its character building.
Reb same spending time and money on her is most important. As is sitting down watching tv no kids around.
Her hair and makeup and endless cheap fast fashion.
Shes so slobby around the house its unreal. I think maybe she even perfected doing housework tit so then lee does it and he acts more like a parent to all 4.
Hes such a doormat yes hes home but he doesn't have to be her slave have some backbone tiny man bet he be glad to get to work!
I think accidental pregnancy ,Spoilt princess upbringing then Lee giving her everything she wanted.
I think shes super jealous of her sisters travels and she doesn't act like shes 30 at all shes clinging to fact shes younger and prettier liike her love island idols.
she watches brain dead chav tv.
Its like shes little girl playing house.especially in that big massive house she acted like super spoilt brat and immature over the whole house thing. The moving in vlog child like exitement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s amazing what a filter can do!! Not only does it give her a tan and makes her look so much prettier, hair blonder, it’s makes a cheap looking outfit look so much better!! 😂 think she needs to start taking the phone of mr M and using THE filter on all his pictures!! All her fans saying she so brown how you get a tan etc!! They need to open their eyes!!! It’s ALL fake!!!!! View attachment 35506
A classic real life vs Instagram

For someone who loves her self so much, she’s so average. Can’t work our who has skinnier legs her or Lee? 🤷🏼‍♀️

You so hit the nail on the head.I am not sure she just uses fliter alone I think she does some sort of photoshop or Snapchat
You so right she treats her insta like shes late teens/early 20s.
Using the filters she uses on the kids makes them look weird. Even some sheep have been critical of her filtering and theme.
To make them look tanned/ change their hair colour and turn outdoor foliage blue.
She must be super vain and what was she thinking with that outfit she probably thought made her legs look like brown matchstick legs and young/ edgy cool however it wasent very flattering and was too casual compared to others there as as she was dressed like a teenager.
Shes a cross between pinochio with the endless sometimes daft lies but also peter pan for sure and lives like a teen.
Shes slobby around the house,She thinks world revolves around her.
Always wants money and shopping/ going out with her freinds is most important.
As is her wardrobe/ brands/make-up/ hair she spends ages getting ready and hogging the 1 bathroom.
No patiance or time for siblings sometimes , mum they so annoying and her chill time is most important demonstrated by asking her to do minor chores and sulking.
She does actually have a job paper round and yes its character building.
Reb same spending time and money on her is most important. As is sitting down watching tv no kids around.
Her hair and makeup and endless cheap fast fashion.
Shes so slobby around the house its unreal. I think maybe she even perfected doing housework tit so then lee does it and he acts more like a parent to all 4.
Hes such a doormat yes hes home but he doesn't have to be her slave have some backbone tiny man bet he be glad to get to work!
I think accidental pregnancy ,Spoilt princess upbringing then Lee giving her everything she wanted.
I think shes super jealous of her sisters travels and she doesn't act like shes 30 at all shes clinging to fact shes younger and prettier liike her love island idols.
she watches brain dead chav tv.
Its like shes little girl playing house.especially in that big massive house she acted like super spoilt brat and immature over the whole house thing. The moving in vlog child like exitement.
She probably uses Lightroom, VSCO or a combination of both. I recently tried them out after hearing instagrammers harp on about them, you can put extra detail on things like hair/jewellery and you can even paint the skin to a certain colour!

She’s deffo doing this and adding a filter on top to make everything look radioactive, as we see the difference in her photo to Lees, she looks nothing like she does in real life.

Last edited:

For someone who loves her self so much, she’s so average. Can’t work our who has skinnier legs her or Lee? 🤷🏼‍♀️

She probably uses Lightroom, VSCO or a combination of both. I recently tried them out after hearing instagrammers harp on about them, you can put extra detail on things like hair/jewellery and you can even paint the skin to a certain colour!

She’s deffo doing this and adding a filter on top to make everything look radioactive, as we see the difference in her photo to Lees, she looks nothing like she does in real life.
Its defiantly not a standard insta filter as dabble with filters clarendon makes colours brighter.
Moon or ink is lovely head shots if kids ir making a messy background at home seem better.
Like x pro for food. Valencia makes me look less tired. Love rise for retro.
None of these turn the grass and hedge blue. Give a super tan or bleach hair.
She must seriously edit pics.

Reactions: 5

she replied to a recent comment saying she uses light room for her “theme”

This x 100! 🙌
I was about to comment about the tax man’s involvement in all of these AD payments for supposedly just “gifted” items 🙄. A year or so ago Grabby was promoting so many brands and products a week that it must have run into the £1000s earned. So how does it work? Do these influencers just not have to pay tax on this income then? That surely can’t have been the case?? HMRC must have realised long ago that these people are making a MINT, not just harmless little housewives doing it as a hobby and getting the odd free gift once in a while?!

I was about to comment about the tax man’s involvement in all of these AD payments for supposedly just “gifted” items 🙄. A year or so ago Grabby was promoting so many brands and products a week that it must have run into the £1000s earned. So how does it work? Do these influencers just not have to pay tax on this income then? That surely can’t have been the case?? HMRC must have realised long ago that these people are making a MINT, not just harmless little housewives doing it as a hobby and getting the odd free gift once in a while?!
They are a limited company they will have to do tax returns just like any other business.
Not sure if they hire accountant as sometimes it can save them money as they know how much to claim against tax.
Reb doesnt seem brightest spark so doubt she does them.
I would love a infleuncer to explain tax returns and whats deductible.
Are holiday costs and haul included?
For all we know bmw might be a company car.
I thought they had to declare all high value gifts.
They cant hide money that goes in and out of account they most likely have a personal and business account.
They most likely set themselves a wage or even pay themselves dividends because they are a registered company therefore i assume lee and rebecca are equal majority shareholders.
I imagine they claim camera costs, internet maybe even petrol money against the business.
Lee seems more sensible and switched on than rebecca and he claims he manages it all.
I bet weeks he off shore they spend more on food as she can't be arsed drive to aldis.
I think at one point they were raking it in but not so much these days.
Alarm bells for me on true state of finances is lee returned to work so clearly they earning less.
They talking about 1 car going time will tell.
In October last year they had mortgage refused clearly they were seen as high risk but they did have all their eggs in 1 social media basket.
Savings maybe consists of beatrix potter coins!
She lasted 3 days on no spend jan!
I couldent believe how tight they were on ski holiday in France taking no cash and just showing the kids the lovely treats in the window.

Gifted items are classed as payment in kind and are therefore subject to tax as they are classed as income.
Every single thing she’s ever been gifted should have been logged and the appropriate tax charged on it.

You really think she’s done that? The tax bill would be astronomical. There will be a lot that’s gone undeclared. The Neilson holidays alone will have been upwards of £5K each.

They will be paid a wage via the company as is standard - it should be low so to avoid paying much in income tax/NI contributions. Any decent accountant will have that sorted out for them. They can run a lot of stuff via the business to avoid paying full price but it all has to be paid for upfront and then a % claimed back at the end of the tax year - it’s not like they get money off or free stuff at the point of sale.

Reactions: 12
Latest photo on the grid - not a great advert for her self proclaimed environmental outlook. She may use the gifted/paid moon cup, use the skipping rope washing line but a reusable cup would save the plastic take away cup and plastic straw.

Latest photo on the grid - not a great advert for her self proclaimed environmental outlook. She may use the gifted/paid moon cup, use the skipping rope washing line but a reusable cup would save the plastic take away cup and plastic straw.
Probably a 🖕to all the channel mum lot who are showing of their new travel mug!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.