Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would explain why no mention of the bank holiday then. (Someone saying in comments she hasn’t mentioned it)

She affiliate linking those awful shorts.

Those shorts are hideous. There’s a reason they are £7 in the sale!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gifted items are classed as payment in kind and are therefore subject to tax as they are classed as income.
Every single thing she’s ever been gifted should have been logged and the appropriate tax charged on it.

You really think she’s done that? The tax bill would be astronomical. There will be a lot that’s gone undeclared. The Neilson holidays alone will have been upwards of £5K each.

They will be paid a wage via the company as is standard - it should be low so to avoid paying much in income tax/NI contributions. Any decent accountant will have that sorted out for them. They can run a lot of stuff via the business to avoid paying full price but it all has to be paid for upfront and then a % claimed back at the end of the tax year - it’s not like they get money off or free stuff at the point of sale.
Yes, it’ll be really interesting to see if the rules and regulations do get tightened further in the future as there just seem to be very minimal consequences of not marking things AD etc and these people just don’t seem to have to follow the rules. The whole not paying tax on gifts, being able to write off so much of your spending as tax deductible (when you’d have happily paid for it anyway) all adds up to being able to do what you like basically. It’s a good gig and no wonder so many people are trying to get into it nowadays.

BTW, I don’t begrudge anyone using social media to make a living and sometimes I’m very impressed with a lot of accounts professionalism and good content (Kelly, Katie Ellisons recent travel vlogs etc) but Grabbys content is dire and her ethics and methods are so half arsed and shady that to me she’s verging on being a crook. So morally dubious and two faced. Not what a business should aspire to be at all really.

Reactions: 13
New post and she’s shown the unedited version .. someone been reading here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
New post and she’s shown the unedited version .. someone been reading here 🤣

Still bleating on about “the theme” 🙄

Why can’t she just cut the tit and be honest - she likes to make herself look as tanned & as blonde as she can. That’s why she likes that filter.

What’s hilarious is the original image is so much nicer than the stupid filtered one!!

GOOD ONE REBECCA YOU FUD! 👍🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s amazing to see how much this forum is viewed by ‘influencers’. Hopefully see less edited photos from now on.

Reactions: 7
Words that are now part of my daily vocabulary as a result of tattle:
Fud
Cocunt
Hobbit...
I know I use others but my mind has gone blank.
Feel free to share how your vocab has changed in the comments below (purely for engagement purposes). 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Look how so seriously tiny I am in my massive T-shirt I got in the sale 😒

She’s so boring it pains me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Words that are now part of my daily vocabulary as a result of tattle:
Fud
Cocunt
Hobbit...
I know I use others but my mind has gone blank.
Feel free to share how your vocab has changed in the comments below (purely for engagement purposes).🤪
Well I wrote “checkpeas” on our shopping list 🤭

Look how so seriously tiny I am in my massive T-shirt I got in the sale 😒

She’s so boring it pains me.
Look how BAGGY it is *stretches neck* it’s practically hanging off me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those shirts are absolutely hideous. I can’t imagine many people swiping up to buy them.

Reactions: 4
Is she trying out a new pose now? The ‘I need a wee pose’ being made redundant in place of ‘running man’ pose? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick Florrie, get the orange filter on immediately. I have Tattler's to annoy.
20190826_154926.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah Grabby, and Lee is photographing the ‘chief photographer’ no doubt because they think it’s cute when in reality is so bleeping weird

Imagine being a man who’s balls are so tightly clamped by his idiot wife that he thinks spending his days taking bullshit photos like that equates to time well spent.
He’s such a bleeping wee bellend.
Oh well - off you duck back to the rig tomorrow Lee, there’s a good pup, let lady muck pass the props to your mum to look after while she’s getting a good old ramming 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.