Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it was a few years ago... and I know because my friend has her own insta business selling lipsticks and she emailed her and was given a response from her management and she told me that’s how much she wanted for 1 photo I’m sure a video was more. In fact she maybe sent me it let me go check screenshots

Ok I apologies I just checked the screenshots it was 1500 for a video and less for other stuff- also she doesn’t work on any gifted BASIS. I have attached screen shots but croped to hide my friends emails
Can someone please explain to me what qualifies these people to demand such ludicrous figures!?

Are they proven sales or marketing professionals with years of experience!?

All I can figure from these companies is a lazy advertising team......

Reactions: 15
That annoys me so much my lo starts nursery on Sept 10 but I've just got my date for my surgery Sept bloody 10th I've got to go in on the 9th and I'll be in all week I've been in tears for the last couple of days as I wont be there for her I'm absolutely devastated I know she will be fine her Daddy and my mum are going to be there but I cant help feeling guilty and upset I'm not going to be there. Im even crying writing this post I know im be stupid and they are children who have a far worse life but I've never missed my older childrens first days anyway enough about poor me I just really wanted to come on and say how annoyed Reb made me what mum doesnt do first day pick up if they can if my hubby had been off we both would have gone to collect I just dont get her she really does seem to have no maternal bond with any of them not even her fav Florrie.
I’m only just catching up on this thread but I hope your surgery goes well! Us tattlers will be thinking of you!

Reactions: 13
Well it was a few years ago... and I know because my friend has her own insta business selling lipsticks and she emailed her and was given a response from her management and she told me that’s how much she wanted for 1 photo I’m sure a video was more. In fact she maybe sent me it let me go check screenshots

Ok I apologies I just checked the screenshots it was 1500 for a video and less for other stuff- also she doesn’t work on any gifted BASIS. I have attached screen shots but croped to hide my friends emails
This is why all “gifts” should be a AD!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They need to give their heads a wobble, these people selling their kids childhood out. I can’t comprehend people that live their lives through their phones. Who are they trying to impress? Why do they need the validation from strangers? Get some therapy, then get a job. This unregulated money-making industry won’t last much longer for these cowboys. The tax man is sniffing about now.
This x 100! 🙌

Reactions: 10
I'm new to this thread, and trying to catch up. So they were living an amazing life before the racist incident, and he didn't need to work? And now irs all changed?

Reactions: 4
I'm new to this thread, and trying to catch up. So they were living an amazing life before the racist incident, and he didn't need to work? And now irs all changed?

Depending on what you call an “amazing” life.

They were making a lot of money by going hardly anything for it. They had the luxury of both being able to stay at home and not work.

There’s nothing about them or the life they have/had that I would ever describe as amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Depending on what you call an “amazing” life.

They were making a lot of money by going hardly anything for it. They had the luxury of both being able to stay at home and not work.

There’s nothing about them or the life they have/had that I would ever describe as amazing.
The children paid a very heavy price...only time will tell what the real damage to the children of mummy vloggers will be.

Reactions: 22
I don’t know what it means but that’s the email. The lady who makes busybox is local to me I don’t know if she paid for that advertising or not - as I say this was a few years ago

As I say would the theory be for example the latest HELLO jumper on the gram... was she paid £500 for a picture ? Or £1500 for the story
Totally random but does the lady still do busy boxes?! I searched for her recently for a child’s gift and couldn’t find her

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They used to get loads a free stuff, free holidays and from what we gather had a very good income. A combination of laziness, deceit and generally not giving a duck has led to a major change in their lifestyle. Whether it was ever amazing depends on what you consider amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I’m surprised she had a manager the way the tit show went down?!

Wonder what she charges now?!

Reactions: 5
Remember the ‘family friend’ who gifted them that interior design toolkit a while back... well, they were just on Dragon’s Den embarrassing themselves!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
We will never know what people earn and to be fair we've no right to. We don't know what our neighbours or even family members do. HOWEVER, what it shows clearly is what originally this thread was about, ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY, REGULATION, Not just from lying, cheating manipulating greedy influencers but from the companies themselves flogging their tit in this manner ... They are as much to blame for these shady dealings. All the bleeping mum next door tit to deceive, it makes me sick! It is about time these bloody regulations were adhered to, these suppliers and influencers shat on from a great height, the latter by the inland revenue also.
Above all in the case of Rebeggar Meldrum it goes to show that despite claiming to be like the next person and "watching the pennies", selling kids clothes etc. They are liars. How proud does that make their family members feel? There's not an HONEST days graft on her CV not on his either when he was at home. Modern cultures greedy vultures.
Finally, with figures like that (at least of those amounts) exchanging hands between brands and the social media whores it goes to show just how flipping greedy and lazy these dispicable creatures of social media are, whoring themselves and their families rushing out tit, piss poor content just for the money. They are laughing all the way to the bank, ONE ad potentially making more than a lot in public service flogging their guts out for a month missing their kids into the bargain.
As consumers, followers whatever we label ourselves we can hold our heads high far more than they can, but really the sooner this disgusting bubble bursts for these idiots the better. ANY product I see peddled in this way from now on, by Rebeggar or elsewhere will be contacted. They won't be getting my custom until this industry is fully regulated.
I'm completely pissed off with it all today today. 😡
Well said I agree 👍

Well this confirms what we pretty much already knew they are not friends or family sharing their lives they are a business in the the job of advertising for a considerable fee if anyone is surprised by this then they clearly haven’t been listening to tattlers as they have been pointing this out ! the very least these Influencers could do is be honest about ads and occasionally give back to the community even if it’s only passing on unwanted gifts to charities it would highlight a genuine need therefore Influencing for a good cause and yet they don’t ! well the likes of Meldrum don’t I refer to the paid visit to a food bank empty handed I was already seeing the light but this did it for me as I hoped it would for many but she still has loyal fans I can’t imagine why they like her or heaven forbid Aspire to be like her 😱

Can someone please explain to me what qualifies these people to demand such ludicrous figures!?

Are they proven sales or marketing professionals with years of experience!?

All I can figure from these companies is a lazy advertising team......
Now you know why she was crying and doxing innocent people she was furious that her she was losing this money greedy little spoilt brat having a tantrum , and her parents defended her so obviously they set the standards of honesty and decency !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Also, random Dragon’s Den fact... the new dragon is the sister of Helen from the Decorating Centre Online! Who recently gifted the meldrums their paint for the kitchen makeover.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bit random but......
I’ve been thinking how I’m only 2 years older than Rebeggar.
My parents are quite well off (not in Daddy Cannons league!) My dad worked hard & was sensible with money. Once we were all in school my mum worked part time to contribute. We all got weekend jobs aged 14/15. My dad took dig money off us, it sat in a vase and he gave us it back when we got our own houses 😆 But they taught us about independence, responsibilities & working for what you want.
I got with my husband at 16, we married the same year as Pat & Bec. We waited to have kids and maybe that’s why our relationship with them is so different. They are our world and instead of trying to escape them to go to the gym or on dates we WANT to be with them and don’t really go anywhere without them.
I honestly can’t relate to her on any level for having so much in common with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.