Mrs Meldrum #54 the manic moonface, turtlehead, the twatty hand and the teapot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hah
Surely there are some new stops on the Banchory tour, the gym, the woods...erm...the gym again?
Well we could help Lee lift them weights? Ooh a pic of us all...with that hideous filter naturally, holding our amino slushies!
We could all do some self care and get our nails done...Becky probably has an affiliate link to the nail place.
hahaha , I'm picturing the 'tattler your Dream Team photo' outside the Unit, next stop the woods behind our house next to the houses with the for sale signs for deer spotting.... all dressed in our affiliate linked clothes, headbands of dreams, maybe some heart sunglasses? Vans or Chelsea boots though 🤔

So guys its autumn soon her favourite season.
Will we have a chunky knit haul soon
A prancing round the woods look book.

10 things to do in Autumn.

I was just thinking that, remember the corker posts of the coffee cup in the woods just after they moved? I remember being on holidays for a week and coming back and it had been wall to wall shut photo shoots like a catalogue family in that bloody woods!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course the car dealership told you that [emoji1787]

The girl in Primark said my £7 tshirt was made in the exact same factory as the Gucci ones... [emoji85][emoji1787]

Anyway, I don’t get all this ‘oil wives’ chat - it’s a bit demeaning to be honest. I’m not sure what some of you guys think the wages are offshore, but it doesn’t automatically make you rich.

No but it more often than not brings huge Priveldge which in the case of Mrs m is NOT recognised , with her constant dramatics over day to day living (in her massive house with healthy kids and high spec car and gifted piles of clothes).

Thinking back to when lee was “SAHD”.im wondering now did he initially take shared parental leave for the first part , since it can be taken by either parent now, and R wasn’t working to qualify. Then just decided not to go back. 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Same with our Skoda Kodiaq which we were told is essentially an Audi Q7 at a fraction of the cost -VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat all use the exact same parts and engines!
We actually looked at the Skoda Koroq and to get the same stuff we were getting with the VW Tiguan it was stupid money extra and I couldn’t justify paying extra for a space saver spare wheel when the Tiguan came with a full size spare wheel included 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ waiting on it being built is the worst dying for a change from my focus 😂

Reactions: 2
Hah
hahaha , I'm picturing the 'tattler your Dream Team photo' outside the Unit, next stop the woods behind our house next to the houses with the for sale signs for deer spotting.... all dressed in our affiliate linked clothes, headbands of dreams, maybe some heart sunglasses? Vans or Chelsea boots though 🤔
Don't forget the "I need a wee" pose 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awwh switch off Sunday.... hangover in progress, self care required. 🚑
That's what happens when adventurers leave their houses, throw off the superhero 'mum and dad" cloaks and go play with their Team.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If it makes you feel better when we ordered our VW Tiguan we got told that everything under an Audi bonnet is VW you’re paying stupid amount extra for the Audi badge 🙈😂
Yip I had a Seat and it’s basically Audi/VW paying for a badge! I got more in my car than in an A series Audi for a lot less and more reliability

I live in South Bucks. Teslas and Electric Range Rovers are the 'look at me' cars around here......guess that ain't gonna happen in Oil Town 🤔
Tesla’s are around and plenty of Range Rovers

Of course the car dealership told you that [emoji1787]

The girl in Primark said my £7 tshirt was made in the exact same factory as the Gucci ones... [emoji85][emoji1787]

Anyway, I don’t get all this ‘oil wives’ chat - it’s a bit demeaning to be honest. I’m not sure what some of you guys think the wages are offshore, but it doesn’t automatically make you rich.

No it doesn’t but there are the ones who like to live that lifestyle.
I earn about the same as my oh but we still don’t feel the need to be something we’re not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The Oil wives chat on here is a bit 🤨... What happened to women supporting women?! (jokes 😂). Seriously though, there are plenty of oil husbands as well as females in the industry too. I also know twats that work in the oil and twats that don’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Meanwhile. Thought you guys would like this. When head in the clouds floggers like Mrs M come out with all their twee crap about pouring from an empty cup and such like, selling us products that are supposed to make our lives easier/better (but really are just about making them money and profiting large corporations) - THIS sums up everything normal mums are probably feeling (and a reason why so many of us loathe the “perfect life” instamums!). Also it really annoyed me when Reb came away with her “where there’s a will there’s a way” about going to the gym when Lee went offshore. So unrelatable. Some of us, despite having the will, aren’t privileged enough to have the way.

https://www.todaysparent.com/blogs/opinion/self-care-is-a-bunch-of-bs/
Well said 👍

Reactions: 4
I can just imagin how much the 'dream team' witch about grabecca when she is not there!!!!

They are Lee's mates wives...they only include grabby because they have to!!!

Talk about outfit fail...she looked truely ridiculous at the garden party...I almost felt sorry for her!

Yip I had a Seat and it’s basically Audi/VW paying for a badge! I got more in my car than in an A series Audi for a lot less and more reliability

I’ve always loved the q7 now every time I seen one I’m like it’s an VW Touareg our Tiguan is a Q5 it’s killed my Audi dream 😂

Tesla’s are around and plenty of Range Rovers

No it doesn’t but there are the ones who like to live that lifestyle.
I earn about the same as my oh but we still don’t feel the need to be something we’re not.

Speaking of the “Dream Team”, I wonder if Reb and Lee ever stop and wonder if any of their friends hang around in here? I’m sure it has crossed their minds. I would be really surprised if none of them have followed along, and even commented.

Reactions: 20
Same with our Skoda Kodiaq which we were told is essentially an Audi Q7 at a fraction of the cost -VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat all use the exact same parts and engines!
Some parts are the same yes... but there are certain differences which make more expensive parts to replace... I run a car garage with my brother

I live no where near the oil industy.
However there are affluent areas with ladies who do lunch and drive white cars.
It cant be that exiting as theres no real housewives of Aberdeen.
I have read varying amounts about high wages however thats a gross fugure.
I assume a lot will be higher rate tax payers then poor lee has to support 3 kids all their food/ clothes never ending and activities she claims they now do.
They will have to pay for holidays again.
Appears they still running too cars.
If banachory lashes are gifting every set of nails then they are mugs.
The gifted gym membership ends at christmas.
Lee claims he paid for his.
Largish mortage
Fire wood
Keeping reb i lifestyle shes accustomed to so hauls, meals out/ weekends away.
I doubt his salary stetch far.
Free school shoes make-up and odd jumper wont pay the council tax bill.
She charges 1500+vat to try a product and take a picture with it from the gram
Im sure she’s still making some money just not the massive amount she was before
Even if she does 1 ad a week she’s taking home more than most mums do working part time ina. Month

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Some parts are the same yes... but there are certain differences which make more expensive parts to replace... I run a car garage with my brother

She charges 1500+vat to try a product and take a picture with it from the gram
Im sure she’s still making some money just not the massive amount she was before
Even if she does 1 ad a week she’s taking home more than most mums do working part time ina. Month
How do you know it £1500? Most ic uts been gifted not sponsored i thought lately.
Clarks is 1st one since organix ditched her.

Reactions: 1
How do you know it £1500? Most ic uts been gifted not sponsored i thought lately.
Clarks is 1st one since organix ditched her.
Well it was a few years ago... and I know because my friend has her own insta business selling lipsticks and she emailed her and was given a response from her management and she told me that’s how much she wanted for 1 photo I’m sure a video was more. In fact she maybe sent me it let me go check screenshots

Ok I apologies I just checked the screenshots it was 1500 for a video and less for other stuff- also she doesn’t work on any gifted BASIS. I have attached screen shots but croped to hide my friends emails

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well it was a few years ago... and I know because my friend has her own insta business selling lipsticks and she emailed her and was given a response from her management and she told me that’s how much she wanted for 1 photo I’m sure a video was more. In fact she maybe sent me it let me go check screenshots

Ok I apologies I just checked the screenshots it was 1500 for a video and less for other stuff- also she doesn’t work on any gifted BASIS. I have attached screen shots but croped to hide my friends emails
Jesus Christ talk about easy money. I despair at the world. This is a real eye opener. Not only for this person but in terms in being indicative of what those with more followers would get. A grand or so is a drop in the ocean to these bigger companies, make a video on your phone , edit , post = earn the same as someone busting their ass either physically or mentally for 40 hours a week to take home the same money. Fly me to the moon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Thanks what does video inclusion mean a vlog?
Her blog seems disappeared.
I assumed all gifted was gifted no obligation to share and no payment made she often shows most of it on stories.
Her blog has disappeared not that she ever did much on it anyway wonder why its gone?

I don’t know what it means but that’s the email. The lady who makes busybox is local to me I don’t know if she paid for that advertising or not - as I say this was a few years ago

As I say would the theory be for example the latest HELLO jumper on the gram... was she paid £500 for a picture ? Or £1500 for the story

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No much wonder she was pretending to cry like a baby when it was all going down the tubes! At those prices I’d be greetin as well 😥 I see a lot of poverty in my job but what strikes me is how the mothers I work with are so in tune with their kids. They engage with them and make sure they have first and then there’s all fur coat and no knickers Meldrum who wheels her kids out to make money then wheels them back when she’s done. It’s clear to see Poppy is more at peace with Lee than her and that’s because she’s never engaged or played with her without a camera being there.

Jesus Christ talk about easy money. I despair at the world. This is a real eye opener. Not only for this person but in terms in being indicative of what those with more followers would get. A grand or so is a drop in the ocean to these bigger companies, make a video on your phone , edit , post = earn the same as someone busting their ass either physically or mentally for 40 hours a week to take home the same money. Fly me to the moon.
We will never know what people earn and to be fair we've no right to. We don't know what our neighbours or even family members do. HOWEVER, what it shows clearly is what originally this thread was about, ACCOUNTABILITY, TRANSPARENCY, HONESTY, REGULATION, Not just from lying, cheating manipulating greedy influencers but from the companies themselves flogging their tit in this manner ... They are as much to blame for these shady dealings. All the bleeping mum next door tit to deceive, it makes me sick! It is about time these bloody regulations were adhered to, these suppliers and influencers shat on from a great height, the latter by the inland revenue also.
Above all in the case of Rebeggar Meldrum it goes to show that despite claiming to be like the next person and "watching the pennies", selling kids clothes etc. They are liars. How proud does that make their family members feel? There's not an HONEST days graft on her CV not on his either when he was at home. Modern cultures greedy vultures.
Finally, with figures like that (at least of those amounts) exchanging hands between brands and the social media whores it goes to show just how flipping greedy and lazy these dispicable creatures of social media are, whoring themselves and their families rushing out tit, piss poor content just for the money. They are laughing all the way to the bank, ONE ad potentially making more than a lot in public service flogging their guts out for a month missing their kids into the bargain.
As consumers, followers whatever we label ourselves we can hold our heads high far more than they can, but really the sooner this disgusting bubble bursts for these idiots the better. ANY product I see peddled in this way from now on, by Rebeggar or elsewhere will be contacted. They won't be getting my custom until this industry is fully regulated.
I'm completely pissed off with it all today today. 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They need to give their heads a wobble, these people selling their kids childhood out. I can’t comprehend people that live their lives through their phones. Who are they trying to impress? Why do they need the validation from strangers? Get some therapy, then get a job. This unregulated money-making industry won’t last much longer for these cowboys. The tax man is sniffing about now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why but that denim jacket and pink thing she’s wearing is giving me serious prue leith vibes 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.