Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just contacted the company that gifted her the hoodie. I also highlighted in my message how by filtering her photo with her usual orange tinge, she is misleading and confusing potential customers - she has completely changed the colour of the nude hoodie. She is the worst person ever to advertise a company’s product!!!

Reactions: 30
I have just contacted the company that gifted her the hoodie. I also highlighted in my message how by filtering her photo with her usual orange tinge, she is misleading and confusing potential customers - she has completely changed the colour of the nude hoodie. She is the worst person ever to advertise a company’s product!!!
It looked baby pink in her grid post. In her insta story it looked a weird beige/light brown colour.

Reactions: 10
Why have they started speaking with that really posh accent LOL I wouldn’t care if they were posh but they’re not. Reb love it’s Banchory you live not Belgravia and if I’m being honest your the “all fur coat and no knickers” type of posh. If they carry on like this it’ll be silver service at meal times never mind poaching fish LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She has definitely removed the channel mum part in her last two vlogs about contacting channel mum for advertising. So I wonder if she’s been dropped

Reactions: 13
Why have they started speaking with that really posh accent LOL I wouldn’t care if they were posh but they’re not. Reb love it’s Banchory you live not Belgravia and if I’m being honest your the “all fur coat and no knickers” type of posh.
Her mouth is full of fillers - sorry - ulcers - could explain why she’s talking like she’s sucking on a sweetie.

She has definitely removed the channel mum part in her last two vlogs about contacting channel mum for advertising. So I wonder if she’s been dropped
She’s still listed as a “creator” on their website but I’d say it’s imminent that she’s going to be gone from that soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How people can follow these posts and threads and comment... You mean why don't we just mildlessly follow you and your wife like a heard of sheep and just hand you money without question? He 90% isn't true. Mate, if you're saying 10% IS TRUE, it's STILL PRETTY SHADY! Who do they think they are to think they have any right or qualification to INFLUENCE people? My education and parenting experience is better than theirs and I would dare try tell anyone what to do in exchange for stuff! Like these celeb mums who are suddenly god's gift to parents and must tell everyone the best way to do it! In exchange for money! Not just advice to pass on to HELP people. Jesus wept.
👏👍

Reactions: 3
Oh duck off lady grabecca of royal deeside with your tips for fussy eaters . Can really see fussy kids chomping down on poached smoked haddock and mashed tatties with mustard ... really relatable there 👍
I’ve said it before but she only ever mentions what they’ve had for dinner when she wants to show off.
The rest of the time we know they just get picnic plates and aunt bessie’s Yorkshire puds (bet she hated lee showing everyone that freezer full of them on stories!).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd say that's a pretty good response to be honest. Feel quite sorry for the lady responding as it looks like she genuinely had no idea.
I completely agree. A very professional and honest response rather than some bullshit fluff, I’m glad she’s looking into it. See Rebs, you get more respect for admitting a cock up (accidental or not)

Reactions: 29
If your kids will eat that (I wouldn’t to be honest, it sounds revolting) then they are not fussy eaters 🙈

Reactions: 22
With those lips and those tight black skinnies I half expected her to start belting out “I can’t get no sat-is-faction” a la Mick Jagger during that vlog LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.