Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not watched her stories for ages, just seen that today she announced to the world that while she was upstairs she had left the front door wide open?!!
I'm starting to think that she genuinely encourages criticism and/or thinks that the safety of her house and family is a joke??
Why would she announce that to thousands of people??
Sorry for so many question marks!
Pretty sure the keys were in the outside as well in one of her stories. It's basic home security. Your camera's won't do much and your insurance won't pay out if you insist on showing the world your lack of home security Mr and Mrs Meldrum

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on everything and I can’t believe she left poppy downstairs while she went up to film herself. I have a 13 month old and she wanders about the flat but I’ll go and check on her every few minutes to make sure she’s okay.
I follow the hoody company on instagram and they do seem like lovely people who I’m guessing just had no idea about any of it. And as for her filters changing the colour of it I noticed a comment on one of her photos yesterday where someone asked what paint they had, and someone else replied saying that it looked nothing like that in real life and was a completely different colour. Imagine how many people buy something she has recommended only to realise it’s nothing like how her ridiculous filters made it look

Reactions: 17
Hope this attaches right. A reply from the hoody company View attachment 33165

I like her response.
However, if you are running a business surely you would do at the very least a quick google search on the person you are using to promote your business/products? If you search for Mrs Meldrum one of the top links is to the Scottish Sun report on liftgate with the word “racist” in the google description.

It just shows how brands are obviously blindly throwing gifted stuff out to any old influencer they see on Instagram. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I like her response.
However, if you are running a business surely you would do at the very least a quick google search on the person you are using to promote your business/products? If you search for Mrs Meldrum one of the top links is to the Scottish Sun report on liftgate with the word “racist” in the google description.

It just shows how brands are obviously blindly throwing gifted stuff out to any old influencer they see on Instagram. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe they sent a few to channel mum and they are the ones that dish them out? With all the backlash Grabby gets channel mum might have just had enough?? They are clearly as morally corrupt (IMO) as Grabby, but, she is going to eng up tarnishing everyone under the CM umbrella.

Maybe they sent a few to channel mum and they are the ones that dish them out? With all the backlash Grabby gets channel mum might have just had enough?? They are clearly as morally corrupt (IMO) as Grabby, but, she is going to eng up tarnishing everyone under the CM umbrella.
I think reading eggs Possibly elemis and birch box are channel mum.
The jumper was done directly not sure who approached who.
They only looked at her Instagram which seemed on the surface like a nice family vlogger no negatives as anything negative is deleted as is many of her grid pics

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I genuinely believe they enjoy being gossiped about , extra views keeps them relevant , maybe not so much losing brands but why would you post such stupid tit other than to get attention

Screenshot_20190813-233003_YouTube.jpg

Spot the error in this....Lee an IT 😂

Also she is sneaky as doesn't say what he does, as Prod Op is not highest in Food chain by a long shot!!

Also she is sneaky as doesn't say what he does, as Prod Op is not highest in Food chain by a long shot!!
You really have to laugh at her review of content!!! A business case for success ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies if someone has mentioned before! I’ve missed too many pages today and my eyes are going cross eyed 😵 So, the majority of her followers know where she lives, yes?! Well if that’s the case why the hell would you leave your front door wide open..... and with the keys still in the lock, on the outside!!?? OMG! Does this bint even have one brain cell
732D0ABE-3DA7-47B7-97B7-8FBBF4CCC703.jpeg
? In that frazzled dumb blond head of hers!?!

Reactions: 11
I think she’s trying to look like molly Mae - the 19 year old from love island 😂
Oh my god yes! 😆 30 going on 19 - she secretly wants to be Louise Thompson too. Her outfits are getting worse and worse. The one with the huge black bag trousers and massive jumper is the worst one yet. Why would you want to make yourself look older stupid woman. (Not saying 30 is old by the way I'm 34 myself 😃)

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure the keys were in the outside as well in one of her stories. It's basic home security. Your camera's won't do much and your insurance won't pay out if you insist on showing the world your lack of home security Mr and Mrs Meldrum
Lol I don't think she bothered to take them out when she shut it did She?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol I don't think she bothered to take them out when she shut it did She?! 😂
No, unless she went back and did something without sharing it to her Instagram stories. She definitely left them outside as far as we know.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If i was lee i would have real worries when he's away.
Shes not securing her house properly
Shes not supervising the kids properly especially poppy.
I hope shes sorted out the cord on blind in poppys room and secured the garage freezer and access to piggie cage.
Dumping the kids on anyone she can and letting them roam the gym.
Maybe she find it easier when they back at school although 3 on a school run wont make the relaxing school morming routine shes showed in the past.

Reactions: 10
I saw this on a new business Instagram, was shocked at how many brand reps and bloggers contacted asking for a freebie! So maybe some of these new companies are contacted, feel pressured to gift items for exposure and don't do their homework on who they are gifting it too before they do it.

I always assumed when Grabby talks about her full time job, hours of admin and 7000 emails that she was talking about time spent on Tattle, or blocking on Instagram but quite possibly it's a full time job emailing companies begging?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw this on a new business Instagram, was shocked at how many brand reps and bloggers contacted asking for a freebie! So maybe some of these new companies are contacted, feel pressured to gift items for exposure and don't do their homework on who they are gifting it too before they do it.

I always assumed when Grabby talks about her full time job, hours of admin and 7000 emails that she was talking about time spent on Tattle, or blocking on Instagram but quite possibly it's a full time job emailing companies begging?
God, could you imagine your “job” being to beg for freebies?! 🙈 that’s so tragic!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Back in 2012 I opened an online store and was contacted by several bloggers wanting freebies. I gave over £50 worth of product to a blogger with the idea of getting a review/mention in return and got nothing and then got ignored when I contacted them. There's quite a few who think they're above everyone and entitled to free stuff.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.