Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started watching, so far I'm annoyed that she's fannying about upstairs, Lee's taken the big girls to summer camp or whatever, and poppy is downstairs on her own shouting her mummy! šŸ¤¬
Makes me sick to watch.
Also most people think they had painting help NOT because it looked to good but because 1. All the lies in the past
2. Leeā€™s mum painted the rest of house
3. Why not include in the video content of them painting

Where is the video excusing racist content?
Also stop showing the utility room where a murder took place šŸ˜¢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve just clicked off her video. What the? Sheā€™s just turned 2 and is left to her own devices like that? Stupid bleeping woman! I donā€™t even know what else to say!
God forbid anything ever happens to Poppy or the older kids due to Rebeccaā€™s sheer incompetence and lack of care. Said it before but she is a terrible, terrible excuse for a mother.

Who in their right mind leave a 2 year old toddler own their own in another floor of the house to roam around seemingly unsupervised.
Who does that?
Youā€™d have to be bleeping thick to seriously not see why thatā€™s wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Not watched the vlog but why is she so bothered that people dont think she did the kitchen herself why care, I've not read any sheep saying they dont think she did it, so the rumours can only be from here it's not like they been in the newspapers.
I still dont think she did the kitchen herself she said right at the beginning she would be doing a vlog and that's why she wouldn't be showing on insta if that was the case you surely would have filmed all the stages, she showed taking some doors off, some cleaning doors, and some painting primer on tiles and doors. Why no painting the actually colour paint, why no rehanging the doors etc.

In the words of Shakespeare 'the lady doth protest too much'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is her face. because her 2yr old child needs her!!! Sheā€™s not 7 and having a meltdown, she is just 2!! Go and check sheā€™s ok! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Maybe Granny was downstairs? She canā€™t possibly be that stupid???

Reactions: 3
Maybe Granny was downstairs? She canā€™t possibly be that stupid???
No, nobody was with her, Thatā€™s the point, she leaves her alone a lot, either with the other two girls or on her own. Iā€™m all for allowing children space, but sheā€™s just turned two and was shouting for Rebecca. It takes a second for something to go wrong.
On a completely different note I donā€™t understand why they donā€™t put the Meldrum vlogs back up, Iā€™m sure lots of people would watch them which would earn her money, they could say we are not making new ones but thought youā€™d still like to revisit the old ones, the garage conversion, kitchen make over etc were actually good, also the house buying one was ok, seems a missed opportunity to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She seemed proper annoyed with poppy.
Does she have no stair gates or can poppy undo them..
Shes so lazy. 4 years is a long time to be on gymnastics waitlist.
I dont beleive the girls had many activities up until recently.
Also whys she do needy making lee cancel football because her parents are coming round.
Also super organised food shop not going well as her mum brought flatbread and takeaway and she forgot the potatoes .
House was the usual mess.
The only rumours were tattle .

Reactions: 10
Poppy shouting for her mummy from downstairs made me so uncomfortable ā˜¹ If Iā€™m getting ready my little girl goes in her room next door with toys and Iā€™m popping my head in every few minutes to make sure sheā€™s ok. We have safety gates because sheā€™s too young to go up and down the stairs by herself!

Reactions: 17
Felt truly uncomfortable at the beginning of tonight's vlog. Poor Poppy just wants her mum, and is being ignored for the sake of another vlog. When Poppy gave up and went quiet I had chills.

• Sad
Actually had motion sickness watching that vlog.

She talks tit S has been on a waiting list for 4 yuuurs. She honestly means to say sheā€™s not been offered a space or looked at an alternative in that whole time?! Same with the swimming, sheā€™s not tied to only doing weekends because sheā€™s working full time, she could have S in ANY day after school but apparently sheā€™s on a ā€œwaiting listā€ she just spouts shite 24/7. Now though that Go Florrie Florence Florenzo Flo Belle Florrie Favourite Darling Middlest Has to be called Florence because thereā€™s another Florrie in the class is going to school and needs an after school schedule then sheā€™ll possibly allow Safiyah to take part in some things too.

As for the kitchen.. painted it herself/didnā€™t paint it, honestly couldnā€™t give a shiny shite but itā€™s the most god awful thing Iā€™ve seen. The white is atrocious, even worse when she actually opens the cupboard... typical slap dash that will do with Grabecca Selldrum.

Reactions: 19
she's restless and feeling the need for attention and fawning on her looks, so she posts another 'poor me' i look old, but posts a selfie of her so her sheep will correct her and tell her you look beautiful bla bla bla..and she manages to scapegoat poor Safiya :(

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I stopped watching. She is VILE. Poppy is ā€œgetting in the wayā€ of her filming. As for shouting at her when she excitedly showed the new clothes. That shows how little patience she has. I am angry at how tit she is as a parent. Itā€™s like it gets in the way of her lifestyle.

Reactions: 22
The end of that vlog, Lee puffing that he is so lucky he has landed with a great crew, thereā€™s usually one or two wankers etc but thereā€™s none there.

Lee. I hate to be the one to break it to you. But have you considered that maybe you havenā€™t met the token wanker in the crew, because you are the token wanker? Just a thought šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
The end of that vlog, Lee puffing that he is so lucky he has landed with a great crew, thereā€™s usually one or two wankers etc but thereā€™s none there.

Lee. I hate to be the one to break it to you. But have you considered that maybe you havenā€™t met the token wanker in the crew, because you are the token wanker? Just a thought šŸ¤­
He is totally the token wanker šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yes!!!!!! Wanker šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stopped watching. She is VILE. Poppy is ā€œgetting in the wayā€ of her filming. As for shouting at her when she excitedly showed the new clothes. That shows how little patience she has. I am angry at how tit she is as a parent. Itā€™s like it gets in the way of her lifestyle.
That made me so mad and upset. The look she gave Poppy and said stop shouting! The poor wee thing was trying to get attention taking the clothes. She had been ignored since Lee left.
When she was upstairs preening herself and shouted to Poppy she was upstairs, Poppy had no idea where she was! How long was she left alone for? I didn't think I could dislike this woman any more.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.