Mrs Meldrum #52 Muddy naps, nappy sacks, come back Lee before she cracks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting so infuriated by her blatant copying off other people on social media, the organised mum for cleaning and now Heather from the imperfectlyperfectparent with her switch off Sunday! She doesn’t credit anyone for their ideas and makes out like she is a total genius for suggesting these things! 🤬😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
Just watched the vlog.

I’m not siding with anyone but the state those cupboards have been left in, if that was a professional they’ve done a terrible finish to a job.

Having said that, yes the kitchen does look good.

Reactions: 3
The kitchen seems a better end result than kitchen.
I beleive they did the utility
Dont beleive kitchen apart from primer.

Reactions: 1
Ooooooh look at my abs!!!! 🙄🤣😂🤣🤣 yes but where’s your waist?? Also WTAF!!! Her face over Poppy calling her! Then she is sat down at the dressing table, Poppy is still downstairs alone, she screams and Rebecca does nothing, she doesn’t even ask if she’s okay?? Ffs! Poppy is Just 2 yrs old!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Let me get this right...she’s just done a vlog to address the rumours about them not doing the kitchen themselves?? Where’s the vlog with the apology about racist content. Good god she is just so shallow 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
6:15 minutes in:
“And Lee’s mum came over for some work”

😆😆
when you’re not concentrating the truth comes out you mix up your words Rebecca 😆

She’s taking it as a compliment that people think it’s a professionally done job.
Flip that on its head Rebecca.
Your viewers believe nothing you say, absolutely everything you tell us we second guess or think you’re lying or that there’s some kind of catch. 🤔
You might think your paint job is beautiful but all this proves is that your personality isn’t.... and nobody believes what you say anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just started watching, so far I'm annoyed that she's fannying about upstairs, Lee's taken the big girls to summer camp or whatever, and poppy is downstairs on her own shouting her mummy! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ooooooh look at my abs!!!! 🙄🤣😂🤣🤣 yes but where’s your waist?? Also WTAF!!! Her face over Poppy calling her! Then she is sat down at the dressing table, Poppy is still downstairs alone, she screams and Rebecca does nothing, she doesn’t even ask if she’s okay?? Ffs! Poppy is Just 2 yrs old!
You took the words out of my mouth! I’m gobsmacked 😶, poppy wasn’t on the same floor as dick head called out come up , she sat down and carried on preening herself , that child should not be going up and down stairs by herself !! Yet alone dangers unsupervised , she is just plain thick , that is so dangerous , if her dippy husband sees that he should go nuts ! Throw her bloody camera out the window 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The utility seemed to take longer than the kitchen and the utility looks rushed. Wonder why that is?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she absolutely loves herself doesn’t she? “I’m so proud of myself I absolutely smashed it when lee was away”.
Did you Reb?? Did you really?? Or did you just moan about it every 5 seconds?

Never known someone so in love with themselves. Sorry but there’s just not one thing I like about this woman; I can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve just clicked off her video. What the? She’s just turned 2 and is left to her own devices like that? Stupid bleeping woman! I don’t even know what else to say!

Reactions: 12
I lasted one minute and three seconds on the vlog before I turned it off. The fact she left a two year old downstairs on her own beggars belief. And then told her to ‘come upstairs’ my little boy is a month or so younger than poppy and I wouldn’t take my eyes off him for a second. Especially not to film and admire my own abs in the mirror upstairs.

Reactions: 11
I’m so disgusted that a just turned two year old would be wondering about a big house on a separate level from the only other person home shouting then heard screaming and yet her Mother just sat there doing her make up! I switched off after that as can’t even hate watch while a poor little toddler is ignored.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.