Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Lee said on his insta stories they were going purple on the walls and I’m sure he said when he was outside B&Q yesterday that he’d bought Dulux paint and now it turns out they’ve gone with the oh so unique F&B Hague Blue - please Reb get some of your own style and ideas!!

Also love that she reposted about the coat charity after obviously reading on here people commenting about the exact same type of charity!!! Shame she doesn’t take on board any more of the advice given on here!!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure Lee said on his insta stories they were going purple on the walls and I’m sure he said when he was outside B&Q yesterday that he’d bought Dulux paint and now it turns out they’ve gone with the oh so unique F&B Hague Blue - please Reb get some of your own style and ideas!!

Also love that she reposted about the coat charity after obviously reading on here people commenting about the exact same type of charity!!! Shame she doesn’t take on board any more of the advice given on here!!

I don’t recall him saying he had Dulux paint. He may have said he had “posh paint” He was carrying at least two tins of FaB.

Reactions: 1
Imagine if they had gone for that Valspar paint that stinks like cat wee when it dries..... pitty..... ?

She’s a self proclaimed ‘good egg’ though. Who the fluck says that about themselves? What an ego they have.
I am firmly of the view that only other people can pronounce you a Good Egg. It is not a label you can attach by yourself!

Reactions: 9
Can I just say thank you to Lee and Rebecca,
with out their constant uploads of the quality and content we’ve come to expect on their YouTube and Instagram.

I would never have found you lovely lot in one place ?

THANK YOU REBBIE & LEE...
In exchange for you morals and your kids privacy we have this wonderful chat full of... “good eggs”
It’s a belter of a thread.
#StayUnnormalTeam

Also we’re coming close to Meldrum thread 6!
Get your suggestions/votes in soon...

Reactions: 21
Her views aren't anything special, usually a house move gets huge views then it dies down. The next month will be telling to see how many people have switched off.

Has to be "Flogger Reb peep and her gullible sheep" that someone made on the last page. Short and snappy!

It's funny how she just recently started to respond on comments on YouTube and Insta :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Kinda OT and petty comment here, but does anyone else hate the combo of rings she wears on her ring finger? I mean I know it’s clearly her engagement, wedding and eternity rings all together but it looks so clunky and ugly. Whenever she is pointing at her latest spon I always think yuck. I think it’s the eternity ring that makes it look too much.

Mrs Meldrum #6. We’ve AD enough of our kindly gifted herpes, we’d rather be watching paint dry.

Reactions: 10
Kinda OT and petty comment here, but does anyone else hate the combo of rings she wears on her ring finger? I mean I know it’s clearly her engagement, wedding and eternity rings all together but it looks so clunky and ugly. Whenever she is pointing at her latest spon I always think yuck. I think it’s the eternity ring that makes it look too much.

I like them actually.

Is this her attempt at being edgy again? I’m honestly baffled that she thought this looks good, this outfit does nothing for her [emoji15]

I predict a pregnancy announcement (for reasons pertaining to her appearance, but don't want slagged off for commenting on someone's looks).

Reactions: 4
Meldrum #6 Lee the Witch & The PR Gifted Wardrobe, With Farrow & Ball & A Million Spon Hauls

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind that she advertises different brands of the same things, I have about 6 different creams on the go atm :oops: I went through several changing bags and prams. 2 of my children take one brand of vitamin the 3rd takes a different because he prefers the taste. I think that’s quite normal & I guess in a way she’s reflecting that & brands can’t really expect her to not shop anywhere else that would be a bit weird no?
Having 6 different creams on the go is very different to advertising 6 different creams on personal recommendation. Same with the vitamins. We all try new things to try and find one we like but being paid to recommend those to thousands when you have barely even tried it is a whole new level. I'd never trust a recommendation from Mrs M. I imagine she'd sell you her first born if the price was right.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.