Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some cracking funny photos here made me chuckle.

Im still here no police have visited.

Still gutted she picked same colour as i wanted but mines a period property with high ceilings so will suit mine better than hers.
Just using farrow and ball wont make you posh reb. #just saying reb

What i learnt from boring blog

They too thick to do primary maths
They too thick to use real fire do hope you don't get too cold.
Its musical dated dining table.
Basically the dimwits brought a house where layout doesnt quite work.
So will her you tube contact tell her stop being an idiot.
The shot of her acting like melanie Griffith working girl with laptop and her conference call made me chuckle.
Does she actually need glasses or does she think they make her look intelligent.

Most comments from sheep are dire
We dont mind ads
We can skip past them not so easy if hidden in a vlog.
Get couple negatives at least on you tube.
1 lady im.sorry you not relatable anymore im unsubscribing.

Rebs response sorry you feel that way theres plenty of other family channels you know where we are if you change your mind.

Not sure if thats better than deleting.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the sheep saying people are just jealous. Noooooo. Can’t they understand the basics ??‍♀We want content that engages you and not being sold tatt were not interested in or know where to find it already if we need it in shops. Also she’s not being true to a brand chopping and changing. Pretty sure I’d pay someone to be bouncing from my brand to another within days. And I don’t get all the rage from a certain kind of paint. If someone thinks that painting their house in a certain kind of paint makes them posh then they have a looooonnng way to go in being posh, and Rebecca flouncing around in supermarket/high street clothes isn’t posh. One part that makes someone posh is taking responsibly for your actions. And we all know that she doesn’t do that.

Reactions: 4
Mean reb look
She pulled Pat an even dirtier look when she was cooking dinner, then realised he was filming so turned it into a smile and did a silly dance.
She must be a bloody, moody, miserable woman to live with. If Pat wasn't such a loyal, dumb pup I would worry for the state of their marriage.

Reactions: 8
I think more and more people will get it tho. For me was the absolutely turningpoint when she added in the vitamins for the 10 things things to do in autumn. She pretended to forget to mention it. That's when I thought this is it she must think I'm dumb. And then I started to notice how absurd everything was.
And Lee still haven't addressed anything and she keeps on doing the sneaky ads as always. Somehow I want to held them accountable for what they are doing.
I think she would "get away" with what she's doing if he was working. I'm kinda glad he doesn't because it's open my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's such BS that edgy says she has to include ads because that way she can continue giving us great content....the reason there are so many ads is that neither she or her husband have a job!!!

Look at other vloggers... 'this mama life' she has no where near as many ads and still provides content......the difference is her and her husband have a job and are not relying on miss selling to their followers to pay the mortgage

Reactions: 8
She claims Lee beeing a SAHD makes her able to have this as her full time job. That is such bullshit. Again she must think people are dumb. I'm asking again where are the content she talks about. The content is how to add in ads.

Reactions: 7
I think giving up your job to rely on ad revenue is very risky. This industry is currently very lightly regulated but it won't be like that for ever and so while I get that some people are making hay while the sun shines, it is a bit dumb if they don't have a Plan B in their back pocket. Some of these bloggers are going to come seriously unstuck in the future.

Reactions: 7

Just watch at 11:17 "oooohhhhhh I just thought about an extra one"
Not marked as an AD.

the new vlog is hilarious...the footage of her sitting on the sofa pretending to work....conference call to youtube....so good to talk to people in the industry.

Oh edgy you are indeed a captain of industry not a pyramid sales merchant...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Having 6 different creams on the go is very different to advertising 6 different creams on personal recommendation. Same with the vitamins. We all try new things to try and find one we like but being paid to recommend those to thousands when you have barely even tried it is a whole new level. I'd never trust a recommendation from Mrs M. I imagine she'd sell you her first born if the price was right.
Well that goes without saying!!!!! If it was a Florrie-belle however.....???

Reactions: 1
the new vlog is hilarious...the footage of her sitting on the sofa pretending to work....conference call to youtube....so good to talk to people in the industry.

Oh edgy you are indeed a captain of industry not a pyramid sales merchant...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The snake oil industry! ?

Reactions: 3
Did she really say she was going to scale down on the ADs in a vlog yet showed the childrens plates and waffled on and on about a children's fitbit?

She's not the sharpest.

Reactions: 9
Thing is I preferred the content when she was doing it as a hobby/sideline when Lee was working and they didn't take 4/5 holidays a year and live in an unobtainable (for most couples in their 20/30s). I see no benefits having the endless stream of Ads for the viewers only for them. I want to watch a family I consider similar to my own. Now I have nothing in common with her or her family so I don't bother to watch.

Reactions: 13
No love for - Mrs Meldrum #6 Flogger Reb peep and her gullible sheep @Mabelrose

? ? ?

Reactions: 9
Did she really say she was going to scale down on the ADs in a vlog yet showed the childrens plates and waffled on and on about a children's fitbit?

She's not the sharpest.
Shes never been sharpest

She can'tdo 7 year old ks1 maths.
She waffles and says words wrong all the time.
Her spelling is also lacking.
Maybe she was more sporty or arty at school than academic.

Reactions: 6
And the YouTube comments just seem weird because practically everyone is defending her against the 'negative comments' and saying 'wow so many negative comments'.......but there are no negative comments because edgy deletes them all (that's what all this 'hard work' is that they go on about:ROFLMAO:)

The result is the comments just seem weird, and it is all soooo fake....

Reactions: 14
The dress she’s been wearing is too big for her. I can’t wear dresses like that as like Rebecca I have boobs so it hangs wrong.

I used to in the 90’s when I was much slimmer and smaller boobs. With the huge jumpers or cardigans with pretty tea dresses and dm boots.

She’s not fat by a long way but she’s not dressing to suit her figure.

i don’t think she’s pregnant.
I think she’s just wearing things that don’t particularly suit her figure. Shes petite but she’s wearing stuff that makes her look bigger than she is.
After 3 kids I think she looks pretty good to be honest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.