Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spookily enough the Quidco vlog has vanished into thin air. Maybe it'll come back to haunt her though?

Reactions: 3
? Casper Meldrum......
@Heilo

(Side note: No disrespect to the people involved in the incident that took place here, I like to think the house stood empty for so long with bad energy, anything could make it home ?? not necessarily the victim in the story)

Reactions: 2
wait.....hold the press......if we aren't allowed in the coughs *utility room* how are we going to get a washing machine/Tumble load update are they still washing and drying and will we ever see the most over priced fridge ever again?????????

Reactions: 7
For a bold colour like that they should use a mid grey undercoat

You don’t paint straight into magnolia! It needs a platform to sit on. They will maybe need 3 coats! It’s an expensive way to paint with f&b

Woodwork is stating wood. No painting it white she says....and I agree with that

Reactions: 5
wait.....hold the press......if we aren't allowed in the coughs *utility room* how are we going to get a washing machine/Tumble load update are they still washing and drying and will we ever see the most over priced fridge ever again?????????

Ahhhh yes!!! Will we ever see the utility room?! I like how she glossed over it completely in the house tours ?
Lee surely will let standards slip and show it us at some point, they're essential when you've got 3 kids you know! Mr M won't be able to resist showing us what a belter it is!

Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm mixing things up but did she really say "I'll do less ads from now" in a video that was an ad? LOL

I don’t mind that she advertises different brands of the same things, I have about 6 different creams on the go atm :oops: I went through several changing bags and prams. 2 of my children take one brand of vitamin the 3rd takes a different because he prefers the taste. I think that’s quite normal & I guess in a way she’s reflecting that & brands can’t really expect her to not shop anywhere else that would be a bit weird no?
Hi Reb or one of the family

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does that bloody garmin look massive of little Ss tiny little wrist? Poor girl. What she needs is a child’s analogue wrist watch as I’m sure they learn time at this age (7?) the last thing she needs is that bloody thing. Like strapping a sat nav to her arm! Surely she won’t be allowed it at school so what actually is the point?. I can almost hear Reb saying ‘c’mon S we’ve a few more AD content vlogs to get out of your #spon #kindly gifted 7th Birthday yet - perform in front of the camera for Mummys ££££ - I’ve a mortgage to pay y’know, its only the ? that lives here for free’

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ahhhh yes!!! Will we ever see the utility room?! I like how she glossed over it completely in the house tours ?
Lee surely will let standards slip and show it us at some point, they're essential when you've got 3 kids you know! Mr M won't be able to resist showing us what a belter it is!
he'll show us for sure he told us navy for the room colour the day before Rebecca started the big tease!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
How can you say this isn't a look for a young person? The jumper over a short floaty dress with thick tights and Chelsea boots was a big fashion trend for the young. I was influenced to dress like this by Julia Sawalha from Press Gang back in the '90s.
Maybe she's channeling all of Julia's characters.. I mean she has saffron's glasses!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I complained to olay about how Mrs meldrum has never used it in her routines and talks about other brands. Got a standard reply but still least they might be less prone to sponsor her again and say they shared it with olay management.
Screenshot_20181115-214911.jpg

Reactions: 8
Been lurking for a while
Was relieved to find other people that could see through Mrs M
I used to look at her Instagram but not follow as she gave me a vibe and not a good one
Then I felt bad for being judgmental as I don’t know her
Then I followed but then unfollowed with the DLP lies
As stated previously it’s a business not a personal page so I don’t feel too bad
A few things I noticed were, when Poppy needed a high chair she kept mentioning it and I thought then she is trying to get a freebie
The last minute holiday to Tenerife where it rained all the time and her face was tripping her they were meant to be saving and he said it was a good deal but they later said how many thousands of pounds it cost??
Why would you not keep that money for your possible house move or was it also a freebie
In one of her live insta stories she was in kitchen and kids in family room ( old house) F had P in the wooden dolls pram (it’s what kids do,) but it look really unsafe, and shows she pays little attention to her kids but it was funny she had no idea what was going on behind her
Think she is jealous of her sister off having fun in Australia
And anyone else think she fancies one of the friends husbands!!
Sorry to waffle
I also gave up on Emily Norris as she is always on holiday and I noticed on her page some people who dared question how she afforded it comments were removed and then she started to say it was gifted ( think it was the cruise to Denmark) but as she comes across really nice I think she is getting away with not declaring
And Mama Reid has post of her in Remnant Kings months ago picking material it was obviously the start of her deal with them but it’s only in past week she has admitted it was gifted!!

Reactions: 9
@Grumpy mud duck wasn't the tripping face trip to Tenerife all just to get that money shot of them boarding the plane. That got them noticed by the travel agent who then sent them on the recent all expences paid trip spon ad to Gran Canaria ?

Urgh
Emily Norris is awful! From the ridiculous accent, the extreme wealth (hubby has the money) the utter gobshite she puts on her channel (do people really need to be shown how to clean the toilet? Seriously?) to the constant ads it’s just awful!
I can’t watch that Mama Reid girl - she’s got nowt going on behind the eyes that one.
CLT - what an odd girl. She talks like an 8 year old. And what’s up with her eyebrows?!

Urgh
Emily Norris is awful! From the ridiculous accent, the extreme wealth (hubby has the money) the utter gobshite she puts on her channel (do people really need to be shown how to clean the toilet? Seriously?) to the constant ads it’s just awful!
I can’t watch that Mama Reid girl - she’s got nowt going on behind the eyes that one.
CLT - what an odd girl. She talks like an 8 year old. And what’s up with her eyebrows?!
CLT is so weird! Every thing is soooooo over dramatic with her

Can’t believe they’re leaving the woodwork orange. It’s hideous and darkens every room of that house. But then again... the house dark enough already on its own.... #ghosties

CLT is so weird! Every thing is soooooo over dramatic with her
I know!

She could make a drama out of getting up for a glass of water during the night.

“Hi everyone. Hope your all having a lovely day. It’s a really lovely day here today but oh my god I literally had the craziest night! I literally had to get out of bed last night to get a glass of water. I’m sooooooo tired now, like, literally exhausted. Oh well, hope you are all just having a lovely day!”

- with lots of mad eyebrow action.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.