Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the YouTube comments just seem weird because practically everyone is defending her against the 'negative comments' and saying 'wow so many negative comments'.......but there are no negative comments because edgy deletes them all (that's what all this 'hard work' is that they go on about:ROFLMAO:)

The result is the comments just seem weird, and it is all soooo fake....
Oh so she deletes the comments on YT aswell as instagram? I didn't realise they could do that as you can't limit comments.
Now, if they are comments about the children or even about her personally I can understand that but she certainly shouldn't be deleting if they are comments like 'Too many ads' 'Another ad' 'Never seen you mention these watches before' ect....then surely she can't just hit delete. The brand will be expecting feedback good and bad.
That is not cool at all.

Reactions: 1
I know!

She could make a drama out of getting up for a glass of water during the night.

“Hi everyone. Hope your all having a lovely day. It’s a really lovely day here today but oh my god I literally had the craziest night! I literally had to get out of bed last night to get a glass of water. I’m sooooooo tired now, like, literally exhausted. Oh well, hope you are all just having a lovely day!”

- with lots of mad eyebrow action.
My god i can hear this in charlotte's voice as i'm reading it! lol I kinda like her but think this is spot on and funny because its 100% Charlotte.

Reactions: 3
How strange Filming yourself saying you don’t know what to do as window cleaner is there and doesn’t know what to do. Either move the camera or shut the curtains. It isn’t brain science to know what to do. Only posting that to show folks oh look I’ve a window cleaner.........who cares ?‍♀?

Reactions: 5
Having a window cleaner in Scotland is pointless (saying that as a Scottish person who lives in Scotland!) it will probably rain today/tomorrow!

Reactions: 4
Thank you for the responses about Quidco. The total for the Meldrums had been acquired very quickly, certainly not over a period of many years.

I'm sure she said they'd only had it for about a week but I'll go back and see exactly what she said as Quidco should answer to this as well if they're asking influencers to pretend their payment for an AD is actually genuinely acquired savings as it gives a totally unrealistic picture of their product.
Spookily enough the Quidco vlog has vanished into thin air. Maybe it'll come back to haunt her though?
Think the quidco vlog disappeared with the Meldrums. Think she was made to put the PayPal one back up.

But the quidco vlog had been up at the start of July sometime (from the comments on GG). When she said she had £800, but as you can see 2 years ago she said she had £600 and was trying to get people to use HER code, where she would have earned £5 for each person who signed up using the code.
58C85045-2944-49CC-A578-EDF023E8E1B3.jpeg
CF76DE48-DC34-4837-9EF6-D2CD0F6D9657.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Hooray! I’m a new member and have been watching this thread for a while now agreeing wholeheartedly with all of you. I started following Reb a few years ago and was actually in awe of her and admired her bubbly, positive attitude to life. Fast forward a year and cracks started to show, it all seemed incredibly false and then i started observing the way she spoke to Lee, he seems bloody terrified to disagree with her on anything, not worth the repercussions of the moody/grumpy and stomp my feet Reb (he just does his uncomfortable, awkward laugh).

Then I started noticing the gradual introduction of more and more ADs and how they contradicted each other. Slowly dawned on me that everything I had been sucked into was all bullshit and one big show. I’m annoyed at myself for reading all her posts and actually thinking they were genuine snippets into her life. Then another mum on channel mum (mumma Izzo, who is New) who is the sweetest mum had a forth child and literally days later Reb announced she wanted a fourth child in her YT video. This just stank of jealousy and her not being in the limelight.

This, coupled with her passive aggressive remarks on Instagram (her reply to one Sheep was along the lines of: thankfully there’s lots of online laws to protect people” basically trying to threaten people not to have an opinion) made me really dislike her. I commented saying people aren’t jealous folks, just a bit fed up of the continuous ADs and the lack of transparency and I was blocked.

I also commented asking her how safe she felt leaving her children with complete strangers and then what do you know few hours later there were pictures of all her kids cuddling the reps and a comment on how much they trust them and love them. So see through.

Lastly, I’m sick of her striving to be the best of everything and her snobbery. She is not posh and never will be. Wreaks of desperation. Sick of her treatment to those just want to ask questions and have a different opinion. She is running a business and can’t expect to have all good feedback. You can’t just delete everything. It’s eventually going to turn people off if her viewers can’t express themselves. Feel absolutely ridiculous that I admired a woman who admitted herself on her you tube video that she had everything done for her growing up and didn’t have to clean or help out or lift a finger. Coming from someone who suffered terrible abuse as a child and who had no choice but to contribute why on earth have I followed a woman who has no real life experience and has had everything handed to her on a plate and appears to always get her own way. Thank the lord I don’t have to see her moody, grumpy & ungrateful face anymore!

Reactions: 26
I don’t get why they moved, the house isn’t all that they’re old house was better, yes the garden was better but that’s it

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe they bought that house for 600K? is that true? I look on rightmove most days (out of habit) have watched house programmes for donkeys of years and there is noway that house is worth that amount of money!! jesus!!!

Ok I caved and just watched yesterdays vlog well this was obviously filmed a few days ago as she says they have decided to use the playroom as a dining room and also before the live because the formal/adults lounge still has the tv on the floor.

So what did I gain from this vlog you might ask and it is that Reb is my new Sarah Ingham I always said when Sarah opens her mouth tit falls out and now it appears I can confidently say this is true of Reb the tit just falls out right from the start of the vlog where she opens it saying how sorry she is about the AD shes heard what people are telling her and she will be pulling it back with the ADs well that was filmed a few days ago Reb and I have lost count of how many ADs we have seen since that so what you really said to me was blah blah blah blah tit rolling out couldn't care two hoots kerching kerching kerching some more tit then rolled out. She should rename this channel to Mrs Meldrum talks tit.

Also poor Poppy shes having in Rebs words The Witching Hours aww poor poppy is hard work between 3-5 yes mosts babies have that once they start moving and not napping as much because they start to get tired from being on the move so much they need interaction and are not as happy just being left to roam the floors but just shove her in the pram and go for a walk that way you can keep vlogging instead of playing and cuddling her. Did notice S had the witching hours (I think naming them the I cant be bother hours would be better for you Reb) but that F was not mentioned.

Im not going to even talk about the maths saga cos that just irritates me as it was not a hard sum, cant wait for multiplying fractions that should be fun to see.

Oh and then the tit started rolling again but this time #AD tit cos ive never seen the girls wearing the garmin watches but apparently they never take them off wear them swimming and in the bath oh the tit just keeps rolling.

And to end it all poor Reb and Lee just cant catch a break broken babies, broken Lee and now broken coal !!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Whys Lee’s Mum and family only ever around when they need something done? Like painting cleaning the house sorting the garden yet her parents just casually pop up to see the kids or are invited round to dinner.

Reactions: 7
Hooray! I’m a new member and have been watching this thread for a while now agreeing wholeheartedly with all of you. I started following Reb a few years ago and was actually in awe of her and admired her bubbly, positive attitude to life. Fast forward a year and cracks started to show, it all seemed incredibly false and then i started observing the way she spoke to Lee, he seems bloody terrified to disagree with her on anything, not worth the repercussions of the moody/grumpy and stomp my feet Reb (he just does his uncomfortable, awkward laugh).

Then I started noticing the gradual introduction of more and more ADs and how they contradicted each other. Slowly dawned on me that everything I had been sucked into was all bullshit and one big show. I’m annoyed at myself for reading all her posts and actually thinking they were genuine snippets into her life. Then another mum on channel mum (mumma Izzo, who is New) who is the sweetest mum had a forth child and literally days later Reb announced she wanted a fourth child in her YT video. This just stank of jealousy and her not being in the limelight.

This, coupled with her passive aggressive remarks on Instagram (her reply to one Sheep was along the lines of: thankfully there’s lots of online laws to protect people” basically trying to threaten people not to have an opinion) made me really dislike her. I commented saying people aren’t jealous folks, just a bit fed up of the continuous ADs and the lack of transparency and I was blocked.

I also commented asking her how safe she felt leaving her children with complete strangers and then what do you know few hours later there were pictures of all her kids cuddling the reps and a comment on how much they trust them and love them. So see through.

Lastly, I’m sick of her striving to be the best of everything and her snobbery. She is not posh and never will be. Wreaks of desperation. Sick of her treatment to those just want to ask questions and have a different opinion. She is running a business and can’t expect to have all good feedback. You can’t just delete everything. It’s eventually going to turn people off if her viewers can’t express themselves. Feel absolutely ridiculous that I admired a woman who admitted herself on her you tube video that she had everything done for her growing up and didn’t have to clean or help out or lift a finger. Coming from someone who suffered terrible abuse as a child and who had no choice but to contribute why on earth have I followed a woman who has no real life experience and has had everything handed to her on a plate and appears to always get her own way. Thank the lord I don’t have to see her moody, grumpy & ungrateful face anymore!
Hey there! Couldn’t agree more with what you’ve posted, particularly regarding the censorship issue. Fair enough, delete and block genuine troll comments which are threatening or abusive or just down right inappropriate about you and your family. But, differentiate between the two or you’ll end up creating a happy-clappy echo chamber (which she already mostly has) where your fans fawn over your every move and unethical/illegal behaviour is completely unaddressed or glossed over.

It’s obvious the house has been bought with heavy involvement from her and/or Lee’s family, and was done to bolster her “status” as an aspirational mum. Their last house was more than adequate for the size of their family, but greed and ideas above their “station” got the better of them (I say them, but I really suspect it’s just Rebecca.)

I’m sorry to hear about what you’ve gone though in your past, and agree that she doesn’t appear to have experienced any real hardship in life so far.

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe they bought that house for 600K? is that true? I look on rightmove most days (out of habit) have watched house programmes for donkeys of years and there is noway that house is worth that amount of money!! jesus!!!
You want to look on aspc, Aberdeenshire (especially the postcode they have) is expensive

Firstly let me say how sorry I am that you had terrible experiences growing up. I did also and having to grow up being fiercely independent I totally understand where you are coming from. I feel Rebecca lacks that lack of decency and being able to relate to others being spoiled growing up. I know I don’t have to see her face now either online, but doesn’t mean she or anyone abusing what’s happening online in terms of transparency should be just left to it. Sincerely hope the blogging world gets a good haul over.

I don’t get why they moved, the house isn’t all that they’re old house was better, yes the garden was better but that’s it
Honestly, unless gardening is your thing I’d say the old garden is better. I’m saying this as someone who worked up the housing ladder had the big house/garden and recently downsized ( through choice) and oh my goodness, I do not miss maintaining large ground!! It’s relentless. Bigger house/garden means bigger time/money spending on it. Seriously, don’t envy it, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Personally I preferred their old house.

Scammer Mums Laura Byrne!!!

“Hey guys I hope you’re all ok, today I thought I’d put together a little video about sensory play.... along side weaning.....
It’s one of my favourite things to do ever!”

? Does this sound believable... because I’ve exhausted every other way of scamming my viewers I’m running out of ideas ?

OH LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE!
Is that a spon I see...
Is that an #AD I SEE!!!!
I know it’s much like a curse word amongst the scammer mums ?

and as if we didn’t predict it.
Ella’s kitchen to the rescue.

How long until she gets a pedometer on that baby. Looks like it needs to move more... #begforaspon #mybabyislazy #ineedtotrackheractivity

Ok guys please dont judge me.

Its weird some times you dont understand how much they influence us.

Rather worrying i was changing my babies nappy and getting towards the end of the nappy cream tube when i found myself talking to baby oh dear I'm going have to bust this bad boy open with a scissors.
Clearly chicken supreme has influenced me.

Note i dont talk to her in a screechy voice , neglect her or leave her poorly supervised when shes near danger.

When shes broke she goes to gps asap.
She doesnt even like ellas kitchen.

Remember we all victims here.
I type this from my soft office my bed and i have to leave for school run which i consider serious work and some fab networking opportunities in the play ground.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.