Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new vlog is up, and guess what??? It’s another Ad!!! Sponsored by Garmin active watches!! ???shes apologising for the amounts of ads but she’s got a mortgage to pay, and yet another one! The woman is sick!

Reactions: 12
A new vlog is up, and guess what??? It’s another Ad!!! Sponsored by Garmin active watches!! [emoji1785][emoji1785][emoji1785]shes apologising for the amounts of ads but she’s got a mortgage to pay, and yet another one! The woman is sick!
Bloody hell.

Reactions: 2
Being very new to this world that is posting on an online forum, would one of the Admin/moderators please be able to respond to the bullying claims that were just being made? Should I feel uneasy about being involved on here if someone is feeling bullied as a result of this forum?
We have very strict rules regarding threating, abusive or hateful messages here any anyone posting things like that would be deleted and banned. It's probably a question for your own moral compass. I don't for a second think the messages here are bullying as they are to the most part just pulling someone up on lies and breaking advertising standards. You would have to go looking for them as they aren't posted @ someone on their own socials.

Reactions: 4
OK so the novelty of the open fire is wearing off already, any stove suppliers out there..........?.? Because otherwise they're going to have to save up their own pennies ?

Reactions: 3
How F&@“ing thick and stupid is Rebecca? Shes apologised for the Ads and said there wont be any for a while and then GUESS WHAT, That video is bloody sponsored!! I am in this industry as well wont say any more than that but shes a p1ss taker, a joker, ive lost all respect for her and shes an embarassment to those of us who are REAL family VLOGGERS! What a joke.... fuming...

Reactions: 14
I would love to say oh im surprised Mrs M has put up another vlog thats an AD but im not. Rebs just get your forehead tattooed with the word AD it will help you to remember you need to put AD and also let everyone know that you are just one big AD win win

Reactions: 8
How F&@“ing thick and stupid is Rebecca? Shes apologised for the Ads and said there wont be any for a while and then GUESS WHAT, That video is bloody sponsored!! I am in this industry as well wont say any more than that but shes a p1ss taker, a joker, ive lost all respect for her and shes an embarassment to those of us who are REAL family VLOGGERS! What a joke.... fuming...
Words fail for what she’s doing.

Reactions: 7
Very poor sense of fashion!! She’s young as she dresses like an old lady ?! No offence to the old ladies out there☺
How can you say this isn't a look for a young person? The jumper over a short floaty dress with thick tights and Chelsea boots was a big fashion trend for the young. I was influenced to dress like this by Julia Sawalha from Press Gang back in the '90s.

Reactions: 11
Has anytime in the last 2 years has she ever said or been seen wearing a Garmin activity watch. No... didn’t think so.

So full of ?, at the start of the year it was hydratmate this hydratemate that.

How long before these are flogged on the local selling pages!!

Reactions: 10
I think she would be better of with having s normal job outside YouTube. She keeps on saying «to be able to create content» she needs the ads. Im saying what content?
I guess she will be back to sneak ads now.

Reactions: 7
Mrs M has no right to call herself a family vlogger anymore. She’s a sales person and that’s all.

Reactions: 16
What is she talking about to be able to create content? Her basic vlogs could be done at the same time as working, she acts like she's shooting something with high production values.

No it's when you lie and are deceitful about ads it bothers people.
2018-11-15 18.46.33.jpg

Reactions: 6
I think she would be better of with having s normal job outside YouTube. She keeps on saying «to be able to create content» she needs the ads. Im saying what content?
I guess she will be back to sneak ads now.
Another Next ad on insta with more free stuff she got from them.

All this Next stuff she is flogging is going to be in the sale in a month!!

Reactions: 1
She'll be advertising fitbits tomorrow.

Don't believe her that she's been using Garmin for two years, probably got something for free two years ago and she looked at the box. Now they are paying she pretends she's been using it for years. We all know she does ads for anyone regardless of the product.

Reactions: 2
And there’s another ad for Next just gone up on IG ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.