Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the responses about Quidco. The total for the Meldrums had been acquired very quickly, certainly not over a period of many years.

I'm sure she said they'd only had it for about a week but I'll go back and see exactly what she said as Quidco should answer to this as well if they're asking influencers to pretend their payment for an AD is actually genuinely acquired savings as it gives a totally unrealistic picture of their product.

Reactions: 3
More than the ADs I am irritated by the word 'pottering'. What young mum 'potters' around her house. I wonder if she has given up completely and got her mother writing the posts now too.

Maybe it’s instead of saying mooching!
(Edit to add - cross post with @Peachbomb!)

Reactions: 4
Looks very like Hague Blue as predicted! I thought they might just do a feature wall/chimney breast. I don’t think they have the ceiling height/period charm in that room to pull that colour off on every wall. Might be a bit oppressive. Interested to see the final result though. I mean could it be the only non spon content they’re doing right now? Or will it turn out that they’ve got a deal with B&Q....
I’ve only ever seen it in Victorian/Edwardian era houses or like Grand Designs type brand new (and Katie Ellison’s but I don’t like it in her house). I don’t think it’ll suit the house at all but she doesn’t care, gotta get that vlogger cliche. If it’s not 50 shades of grey it’s Hague blue.

Thing is, she says AD so it covers the Next working relationship but she doesn’t say the mirrors and lamps were gifted!!! I bet they were!!! And that’s what makes me cross!!! Mirror/lamp should be stated gifted or paid partnership, she’s advertising the £20 ayear delivery, but all the accessories she’s picked up from Next have not been mentioned separately and I don’t think that’s right! It looks like she’s bought them and just used the delivery thing. I know we can guess she’s been gifted them but the ? won’t! Mind you I’m giving up on them, they really are the thickest of thick, on e example, she’s advertising the print, naming the company and still you get the ? asking where is it from!?

Reactions: 5
It is just a joke now. I was looking at the other channel mums and its bad as well, but not as bad as Meldrums.

Reactions: 4
Arse i was hoping wouldent be hague blue.
I expect its valspar not f&b

That jumper was next one she wore insta stories on weekend for safyas birthday.
That god awful dress she wore to google event in London

Lol press gang brings back memories

Another ad im not surprised.

Surely some sheep will get fed up of it.

Shes not creating an non ad content.

Least she not far from the woods to take edgy pictures of her edgy free clothes.

Reactions: 2
I just looked through a few old vlogs ( just the comments) and she hardly ever bothered to answer, now she answers all the time, thanking her lovely flock!!! Flogger Reb peep and her gullible ? sheep!!

Reactions: 6
Has anytime in the last 2 years has she ever said or been seen wearing a Garmin activity watch. No... didn’t think so.

So full of ?, at the start of the year it was hydratmate this hydratemate that.

How long before these are flogged on the local selling pages!!
Katie ellision did garmin watch thing couple of months ago.

How can you say this isn't a look for a young person? The jumper over a short floaty dress with thick tights and Chelsea boots was a big fashion trend for the young. I was influenced to dress like this by Julia Sawalha from Press Gang back in the '90s.
Yep I was a teen in a the 90s and this was bang on trend......then. Rebs just 20 years behind the times .... like the pelmets and cooker hood in the new house :oops:

Reactions: 5
Flogger Reb peep and her gullible ? sheep!![/QUOTE]

Ha ha that could be the next thread title ?

Thing is, she says AD so it covers the Next working relationship but she doesn’t say the mirrors and lamps were gifted!!! I bet they were!!! And that’s what makes me cross!!! Mirror/lamp should be stated gifted or paid partnership, she’s advertising the £20 ayear delivery, but all the accessories she’s picked up from Next have not been mentioned separately and I don’t think that’s right! It looks like she’s bought them and just used the delivery thing. I know we can guess she’s been gifted them but the ? won’t! Mind you I’m giving up on them, they really are the thickest of thick, on e example, she’s advertising the print, naming the company and still you get the ? asking where is it from!?
Exactly this, how does she get away with it?
Everything else is most likely in there as an ad aswell! Included the Garmin.

Reactions: 1
OK so the novelty of the open fire is wearing off already, any stove suppliers out there..........?.? Because otherwise they're going to have to save up their own pennies ?
I was wondering why there was no pictures on insta of them cosying up by the fire?maybe it doesn’t work properly?

Reactions: 1
So she got the real deal ? all those ads must be paying off.

Btw no one is asking for the colour Reb, everyone and their mother knew that’s what you’d get #edgy #bold

Yoo Toob partnership...........does that not just mean more ads running before, during and after her big feature ad? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Arse i was hoping wouldent be hague blue.
I expect its valspar not f&b

That jumper was next one she wore insta stories on weekend for safyas birthday.
That god awful dress she wore to google event in London

Lol press gang brings back memories

Another ad im not surprised.

Surely some sheep will get fed up of it.

Shes not creating an non ad content.

Least she not far from the woods to take edgy pictures of her edgy free clothes.
It’s f&b as he said “posh paint” the other day at b&q and it looked like dark tins in his instastories.

I was wondering why there was no pictures on insta of them cosying up by the fire?maybe it doesn’t work properly?
Or maybe they don't have an actual scooby how to lay and light a real fire ! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.