Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her attempt at being edgy again? I’m honestly baffled that she thought this looks good, this outfit does nothing for her [emoji15]
Very poor sense of fashion!! She’s young as she dresses like an old lady ?! No offence to the old ladies out there☺

Reactions: 5
Very poor sense of fashion!! She’s young as she dresses like an old lady [emoji70]! No offence to the old ladies out there[emoji3526]
She really does. We all change our style a bit as we get older and dress more appropriately for our ages but I’m 28 (which I believe is her age as well?) and to me, this looks very old fashioned. With all the free clothes she gets, you’d think she had better options.

Reactions: 3
urgh
The “twirling my imaginary hair” pose is as annoying & unflattering as the sodding ridiculous pouty duck face that seems to still be doing the rounds.
Not Mrs Meldrum specific but just in general
What’s wrong with just a nice, natural smile...?

Reactions: 8
urgh
The “twirling my imaginary hair” pose is as annoying & unflattering as the sodding ridiculous pouty duck face that seems to still be doing the rounds.
Not Mrs Meldrum specific but just in general
What’s wrong with just a nice, natural smile...?
It’s not edgy [emoji1787]

Reactions: 4
Yea she was getting £5 or something for every person that signed up to it using her code!!!! Shocking
This was actually the moment I woke up to her. She mentioned if you used a certain code you get £5 or it may have been £10 off and she got the same. Then in another post she mentioned that you would get the discount but conveniently forgot to mention her cut. Even if 1000 or so followers signed up that is a nice little profit for Meldrum Ltd. Shady as F**k.

Reactions: 10
Its the whole aspeckt that gets me. Now an incoming Hb haul. Everything is just disgusting because she mix in the ads in a horrible sneaky way.
Im just curious; why does she need to bring her husband iwith her in everything. Why cant she go «shopping» alone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The girls are painting the living room wall. Try and have a guess at the colour....go on have a guess....

Reactions: 5
There was also that Paypal pool that she flogged at her summer party. Its a group app for raising a certain amount for a specific purpose like a hen do or party etc. I'm sure she didn't declare it properly.

Then the Quidco thing, a shopping app. She showed the amount they'd supposedly gained on her phone and it was over £800. When I went to check what Quidco was all about it was clear it would take the average person a very long time to gain that much. So I bet the £800 was her payment for doing the AD for the app.

There’s too much material from the dress underneath that jumper in last insta pose. It makes her stomach look bigger. And that pose. It’s the same pose all the time ?‍♀

Reactions: 4
It will be Hague Blue of course.
I’m not sure it will suit that room.

What happened to all the " amazing " Bare Minerals products ?............Think they slotted in somewhere between Olay and Elemis but after Bourjois and Number 7 ?

Reactions: 2
If it is Farrow and Ball the advice from the company is to use a test pot first due to variations in colour due to light in the room etc, and not just guess from the colour card and they are quite correct! ( Yes I have used F&B several times, but not in that shade ?). But being such Interior and decorating gurus, I'm sure they knew and have done that. I am also continually gobsmacked at the " speed painting" . Guess it would make a good vlog..........any paint companies and/or decorators out there interested in a #spon? Particularly to try and cover up an BELTER of a blue wall ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.