Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had a day at you tube with lots of fellow bloggers but is still asking her viewers to tell her what videos do they want to see next. An honest and open vlog on how you can justify misleading and hiding ads and gifts please Reb.

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah pumpkin pie.
because it must be so difficult to know what steps to take on your journey my lovely,
The best way to hide Spons and Ads ? without the support of super strong hero’s like these lovely women how would you learn and grow.
Everyone working in the emergency services take note.
These are the superhero’s we all aspire to.
Next time you save a life... see if you can get them to buy something from you.
A smoke alarm or blood pressure cuff.
As Tesco says #Spon
“every little idiot that falls for your tricks.....helps” ?

View attachment 1940
Oh the struggles. My heart bleeds.....Puts said hand to head as if nearly passing out saying oh lovelies If only you knew the struggles I face. Quotes similar above....Try being a junior doctor after years and years of training working all hours saving lives, and any member of the nhs. A lawyer dealing with complex case in court. Don’t know what struggles are my dear Rebecca. Just remember these lovely staff all go home each night and worry about if their patients they’ve grown to know and care about will make it through the night, will their cancer ever go away, will that lawyer make ground breaking breakthrough to get some child abuser brought to justice, whilst all these mummy vloggers do is sell bloody tatt on the internet. And as for lee he’s spent the day licking his tired ego by showing us in slow motion how to make a coffee. ??‍♀

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh god I see Lara Jarvis is there ? I really dislike her vlogs, she is such a "wannabe" her vlogs are all over the place as she tries desperately to find her niche. I haven't looked at one of her vlogs for months. Sorry off topic but had to add!

Reactions: 3
5C7F8EBD-5C1C-403A-90D6-717202609302.jpeg

OH OH....

1) A sponsored ASOS haul lovely!!
you know the one where you’re gifted a certain number of items a month and you’re allowed pretend you bought them

2) Tips and Tricks on how you trained your puppy Chicken Royal.

3) What to do when your husband ditches his job to be a mummy vlogger, and the best places to keep his balls that fit in with the autumnal aesthetic.

4) A Sponsored video for something nobody in their right mind needs ??‍♀
Or a review of the 29th buggy you’ve been sent for free.

5) Tips on how to fake a friendship online... because we KNOW you yummy mummy bloggers all hate each other ? (I’m including Lee)

I hope she takes one of my suggestions on board ?

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1941

OH OH....

1) A sponsored ASOS haul lovely!!
you know the one where you’re gifted a certain number of items a month and you’re allowed pretend you bought them

2) Tips and Tricks on how you trained your puppy Chicken Royal.

3) What to do when your husband ditches his job to be a mummy vlogger, and the best places to keep his balls that fit in with the autumnal aesthetic.

4) A Sponsored video for something nobody in their right mind needs ??‍♀
Or a review of the 29th buggy you’ve been sent for free.

5) Tips on how to fake a friendship online... because we KNOW you yummy mummy bloggers all hate each other ? (I’m including Lee)

I hope she takes one of my suggestions on board ?
? yes they all secretly hate each other

Wow!! How did the human race survive without ‘influencers’ Telling us where/what and how to live??? The ??? are like uneducated throwbacks!

Reactions: 6
So channel mum are actually a PR firm/talent (I use that word loosely) agency?! And don't bother giving the "talent" any guidance or advice on ASA etc so they can get hammered online - gee, thanks!

What is the point of them? Do they dish out the freebies? Also, how did all of the vloggers get in tow with them? Can you just present yourself for duty?

Oh god I see Lara Jarvis is there ? I really dislike her vlogs, she is such a "wannabe" her vlogs are all over the place as she tries desperately to find her niche. I haven't looked at one of her vlogs for months. Sorry off topic but had to add!
I can’t see Lara Jarvis in the pic and I don’t think she can have been there as she says on her stories she’s spent the day filming for a Christmas gift guide

I can’t see Lara Jarvis in the pic and I don’t think she can have been there as she says on her stories she’s spent the day filming for a Christmas gift guide
Ebony day. She has real talent as a singer, seemed nice, I like her and David and Daisy a lot. I loved seeing them becoming parents.
And then they got management.
The gifted trips started, brands that really seemed forced (like Father’s Day gifts for men’s razors, gifts for “mum” to say thank you) Weekends away without the baby #spon , more mid roll ads than ever before.
I give it 6 months before they’re the new Meldrums.

Reactions: 2
So channel mum are actually a PR firm/talent (I use that word loosely) agency?! And don't bother giving the "talent" any guidance or advice on ASA etc so they can get hammered online - gee, thanks!

What is the point of them? Do they dish out the freebies? Also, how did all of the vloggers get in tow with them? Can you just present yourself for duty?
Reading their website it looks as simple as completing a form to join their village..
There is a series of useful instructional videos for fledging floggers including: How to Vlog, music for your vlog, best camera, GDPR

There is also a handy section on making money from vlogs which links to the "latest" ASA guidelines, which unfortunately is a page from 2015 <facepalm>

https://www.channelmum.com/channels/how-to-vlog/promotion/how-can-i-make-money-from-my-content/

Yes but only those who got in early at top of pyramid will get big numbers and make loads.

Yes channel mum get them ad deals and freebies but there hierachy of who gets what capri sun event shows that.

Its very hard to get organic growth on insta with the algorithms.

Seen few mummy bloggers complaining on insta that there stuffs not seen.

The only interesting one is lucy jessica carter reached 100k in 18months but shes young and her sister is famous you tuber and her content is very varied and taps into the towie fans.

Natasha baille left she did A blog and a video why she left channel mum which has disaapered completely
Can I suggest another thread is made about Channel Mum rather than it all clogging up this thread?? What's the point in discussing lots of other CM bloggers under the Meldrum thread?

Music for your blog? So.....plinkety.....plonkety.....plink..plink...plonk!
I think you mean “a cute melody that moves your montage of clips along”

“Depending on your song choice, music gives you the power over how your content is received. Do you want to empower your viewer? Do you want them to feel joy? Love? Sadness?”

Are you not feeling EMPOWERED @Ladyhearmetonight? ?

Reading their website it looks as simple as completing a form to join their village..
There is a series of useful instructional videos for fledging floggers including: How to Vlog, music for your vlog, best camera, GDPR

There is also a handy section on making money from vlogs which links to the "latest" ASA guidelines, which unfortunately is a page from 2015 <facepalm>

https://www.channelmum.com/channels/how-to-vlog/promotion/how-can-i-make-money-from-my-content/
Its just like becoming an Avon lady or a PamperedChef consultant. Anyone can join and YOU are the master of your own success.

All channel mum do is link people willing to sell anything with brands wanting to get sly advertising. They provide minimal help I assume from the mess edgy reb has made of this all. I avoid anything that they promote.

Anyone else bet they were talking about this thread when all meeting up? I bet the smaller ones are following this and edgy is the face of a mum be sly and hiding ads.

I don't know how she can give much help on Instagram, her 80k isn't anything special. My friends dog has quite alot and she puts little work into it.

Ebony day. She has real talent as a singer, seemed nice, I like her and David and Daisy a lot. I loved seeing them becoming parents.
And then they got management.
The gifted trips started, brands that really seemed forced (like Father’s Day gifts for men’s razors, gifts for “mum” to say thank you) Weekends away without the baby #spon , more mid roll ads than ever before.
I give it 6 months before they’re the new Meldrums.
Actually I think they will be interesting to watch unfold, Ebony seems bent on pursuing the ‘fame/money’ but I think David has a conscience and quite a gentle soul, I think it will really be a conflict for him. We will see, sadly I fear he will just go along with things. Would love them to walk away from Scammer mum!

Maybe she should read what she has written to help her out

"On Instagram there is no such this as over posting. Some people say post 10 times a day, others say not to post more than 3 times! I say post whenever the heck you have something worth sharing!"

well clearly shes breaking her own rule there I havent seen her post something worth sharing since about 2016!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Can I suggest another thread is made about Channel Mum rather than it all clogging up this thread?? What's the point in discussing lots of other CM bloggers under the Meldrum thread?
Whats wrong Reb dont you like sharing your thread????? I thought you were friends with the other CM vloggers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.