Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the article link, it was very interesting.

One of the other CM women is pumping out LiketoKnow it (affiliate) links, no ad disclosure. Matalan ads (no AD hashtag), what looks like free scooters, highchairs, discount codes, you name it, she is flogging it.

I really think CM need to take some responsibility here as well. It is the bloggers that get reported to ASA because their ads are not compliant. Their bloggers that end up being discussed on forums because they delete comments from Instagram and Youtube and their people need somewhere to vent, and CM are standing by and letting this happen? It's wrong. They are exploiting young women and advising them badly.

I looked on the CM page and it has a whole section for how people can start their own vlog. Whoever said it is a MLM hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 6
More likely commonly known as the 'red eye' by commuters that don't know what it's like to do an overnight flight from the U.S. and have to go straight from the airport to the office. Maybe having been enough lucky enough to grab a shower in the arrivals lounge first. Having to get up early to catch a flight doesn't really compare.
Exactly. I think because we get up to catch the 6am flight to London at silly o’clock they think it’s red eye but it’s not. One of ours did the red eye from London to Houston for work as for oil companies it was quite often cheaper to fly through the night and red eye hence you don’t sleep that well and have red eyes. You’d then hear the pilot telling everyone to welcome on the red eye to such and such and hoping everyone would get a peaceful nights sleep whilst travelling. You then as you said go to the ba lounge for a very very quick shower and change into work clothes for that meeting

Reactions: 2
Thank you for the article link, it was very interesting.

One of the other CM women is pumping out LiketoKnow it (affiliate) links, no ad disclosure. Matalan ads (no AD hashtag), what looks like free scooters, highchairs, discount codes, you name it, she is flogging it.

I really think CM need to take some responsibility here as well. It is the bloggers that get reported to ASA because their ads are not compliant. Their bloggers that end up being discussed on forums because they delete comments from Instagram and Youtube and their people need somewhere to vent, and CM are standing by and letting this happen? It's wrong. They are exploiting young women and advising them badly.

I looked on the CM page and it has a whole section for how people can start their own vlog. Whoever said it is a MLM hit the nail on the head.
Yes but only those who got in early at top of pyramid will get big numbers and make loads.

Yes channel mum get them ad deals and freebies but there hierachy of who gets what capri sun event shows that.

Its very hard to get organic growth on insta with the algorithms.

Seen few mummy bloggers complaining on insta that there stuffs not seen.

The only interesting one is lucy jessica carter reached 100k in 18months but shes young and her sister is famous you tuber and her content is very varied and taps into the towie fans.

Natasha baille left she did A blog and a video why she left channel mum which has disaapered completely

Reactions: 2
There's something sinister about promoting caprisun with added refined sugar as if it's healthier than pure fruit juice.

If there wasn't regulation the channel mums would have no issues with selling cigarettes and alcohol to pregnant women, long as they get paid.

Reactions: 5
Its normal with lots if couples for 1 to earn more than the other.
Its common 1 to forgo their career for childcare as its costs so much in the uk.

Clearly reb loves bing boss babe main breadwinner and constantly reminding Lee and her veiwers of that.

She bugs me when she says shes having a mum day like its an event.
All mums uf they sahm or working have mum days every day.
She says it with slight disdain.

She fails to appreciate others don't have the same support structure extended family grandparents the kids reguarly visit or stay with.

Lots been said about how disneys not realistic for most families booking it would be totally different experience.

I know reb gets lots freebies but again most families dont have same amount disposable income to spend like she does or take so many holidays..
She has no usp
Baffled why shes so popular her content is repetitive.

Reactions: 7
That caprisun makes me so mad watching the whole thing. They are telling mums instead of having fresh fruit filled with fibre and good stuff it's healthier to give a caprisun and waste all that packaging that will be around for a million years, have refined sugar and preservatives.

Reactions: 5
I'm thinking of setting up my own agency. I'm calling it Tattle Mum. I'll give you a laminated flowchart on joining. You have to be over 18 to appear on it but I'll tell you when you sound like a twit and I'll proof read your captions before you post. Who's in?

Reactions: 15
What do Channel Mum do exactly? Does anybody know?
Not sure but I’ve heard of a management agency called Scammer Mum.
Their ethos:
At Scammer mum we’re all bleeping fabulous.
Can you see me?
Yes that’s me looking down on you pleb.
As an agency we:

•Encourage passive aggressive replies to trolls.

• Encourage our members to build a relationship with their viewers, because if you can get your viewers to trust you!
You can get them to open their wallet ?

• We tell our “mums” if they aren’t up YOUR ass in the replies...
Block THEIR ass!!!

• Ladies! Ask them questions you couldn’t give a rats ass about. ??‍♀
Don’t read those answers. Who cares. It looks good to the Spons. Fake it. Just pretend you care what the plebs think.

• We tell our mummy team, Get those kiddies involved, especially the little ones if they’re cute, keep the uglier ones to the back ??‍♀
Obviously only for the Gram opportunities.
Pass them off to granny then and go grab a #justeat #spon

• Our members Try not to answer questions about spons, If you can get away with it, hide it, the plebs don’t need to know if you paid for it, you’re probably gonna stick it on eBay after so just keep ?

We know at Scammer mum it takes a community to con the internet.
We’re in this together ladies.
Go team go. ?

Reactions: 14
I think you are getting confused, are you thinking of the mumsnet ethics threads? Because this is a gossip site and more can be and is discussed.
Don't really care who goes to Safiyah's party etc.
Clearly non of those channel mums have heard about acid erosion. It's not just the sugar content, lovelies! Wonder if Capri Sun covered that topic in their "fun" games?!

Reactions: 1
Not sure but I’ve heard of a management agency called Scammer Mum.
Their ethos:
At Scammer mum we’re all bleeping fabulous.
Can you see me?
Yes that’s me looking down on you pleb.
As an agency we:

•Encourage passive aggressive replies to trolls.

• Encourage our members to build a relationship with their viewers, because if you can get your viewers to trust you!
You can get them to open their wallet ?

• We tell our “mums” if they aren’t up YOUR ass in the replies...
Block THEIR ass!!!

• Ladies! Ask them questions you couldn’t give a rats ass about. ??‍♀
Don’t read those answers. Who cares. It looks good to the Spons. Fake it. Just pretend you care what the plebs think.

• We tell our mummy team, Get those kiddies involved, especially the little ones if they’re cute, keep the uglier ones to the back ??‍♀
Obviously only for the Gram opportunities.
Pass them off to granny then and go grab a #justeat #spon

• Our members Try not to answer questions about spons, If you can get away with it, hide it, the plebs don’t need to know if you paid for it, you’re probably gonna stick it on eBay after so just keep ?

We know at Scammer mum it takes a community to con the internet.
We’re in this together ladies.
Go team go. ?
Omg!!!! This is perfect!!!! Brilliant!! ??????

Reactions: 3
That coffee mug on Lee's Instastory is edgy..........chipped edgy. Why, just Why??

The vlogs I hate the most from Scammer mum floggers are the Baby must haves’, I would guess nearly everything they show has been gifted yet how often do they say that? New parents then feel they should be providing all this stuff otherwise their child will suffer! I’m betting if they had to buy this stuff themselves they would have a quater of it! It really makes me angry. I don’t care if they get sent everything for free/ Ad but they have to be made to disclose it.

Reactions: 4
That coffee mug on Lee's Instastory is edgy..........chipped edgy. Why, just Why??
Subtle hint for new "gifted" kitchenware maybe? Can't possibly buy new to replace broken/chipped mugs on their tight budget ?

Oh yeah pumpkin pie.
because it must be so difficult to know what steps to take on your journey my lovely,
The best way to hide Spons and Ads ? without the support of super strong hero’s like these lovely women how would you learn and grow.
Everyone working in the emergency services take note.
These are the superhero’s we all aspire to.
Next time you save a life... see if you can get them to buy something from you.
A smoke alarm or blood pressure cuff.
As Tesco says #Spon
“every little idiot that falls for your tricks.....helps” ?

17778643-5731-40FA-ADC1-B678AC0F46D6.jpeg

I haven’t posted before, but that comment about ‘struggles’ is disgusting. I have just seen a report on poverty in the UK on Channel 4 news - people who have £30 aweek to live on or nothing at all, while they have been waiting weeks and weeks for universal credit.

These vlogers, instamums whatever, need a SERIOUS reality check - totally entitled and consumed by consumerism with not a shred of humility between them. The likes of instagram and YouTube are helping people reach ridiculous heights of narcissism, god knows what kind of parents them become in the process ???

Reactions: 20
I haven’t posted before, but that comment about ‘struggles’ is disgusting. I have just seen a report on poverty in the UK on Channel 4 news - people who have £30 aweek to live on or nothing at all, while they have been waiting weeks and weeks for universal credit.

These vlogers, instamums whatever, need a SERIOUS reality check - totally entitled and consumed by consumerism with not a shred of humility between them. The likes of instagram and YouTube are helping people reach ridiculous heights of narcissism, god knows what kind of parents them become in the process ???
This ? ? ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.